Most Goals You've Seen Your Team Score/concede In 1 Game

I have seen Falkirk 8-0 Airdrie,Also years ago we lost 6-4 at home and then the next home game we won 6-4.

I think that was around 1983. You lost to Forfar 4-6 then beat Accies 6-4. I believe an Accies official said afterwards to a Falkirk official, "I bet you wish you had games like that every week", to which he replied, "We do!" Remember that story from an old Accies programme.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seen us get pumped 6-1 at home to Caley Thistle in 1999, I think. That's the worst league result I can remember seeing.

We also got hammered 6-1 at Morton in the Scottish Cup at Scapa in 1999 (for this reason alone, I'm sure the Caley game happened before this? :unsure: )

The 7-0 Stenny game at home is the biggest victory I have witnessed. That was in 2000.

Also was at Brockville THAT night. It was absolutly lashing it down, I don't think I have ever been that wet before at a football match. The only one I can remember that was probably as bad was also against Falkirk when they were groundsharing at Ochilview when we beat them 2-0 in November 2003.

Guest perth_saints_84

most goals i have seen perth saints score in one match on three ocasions

saints vs dundee 7-2 saints :lol:

saints vs motherwell 5-0 saints (o'boyle scored from th half way line) :lol:

saints vs hamilton 5-1 ( stanic scored a screamer from near enpough th half way line in front of th dug-out) cis/challenge cup game :lol:

most conceded in a game:-

saints vs rangers 7-0 to them :angry:

saints vs hearts 4-1 to hearts (opening game of season, darren dods debut after arriving from hibs and scored an own goal) :(

11-1 v Albion Rovers B)

What a lying shite!!! :lol: You were in early primary school at that point and you didnt even support us then you supported RANGERS!!! :lol: What a diddy! Anyway, i have seen us beat Berwick 7-0 and Alloa 6-1 and seen us lose to Gretna 6-1.

most goals i have seen perth saints score in one match on three ocasions

saints vs dundee 7-2 saints :lol:

saints vs motherwell 5-0 saints (o'boyle scored from th half way line) :lol:

saints vs hamilton 5-1 ( stanic scored a screamer from near enpough th half way line in front of th dug-out) cis/challenge cup game :lol:

most conceded in a game:-

saints vs rangers 7-0 to them :angry:

saints vs hearts 4-1 to hearts (opening game of season, darren dods debut after arriving from hibs and scored an own goal) :(

Sorry mate, I was at that game. It was a league match, we'd earlier beaten you in the challenge cup semi. It was about 35/40 yards and was on the opposite side from the dugouts. Billy Reid cocked up his defence big style that night.

Was at the Albino(sic) Rovers game at Fir Park when we scored 11.

Saw Aberdeen, Clydebank and St Johnstone hit 7 against us as well as quite a few 6 goal debacles.

The season St Johnstone beat us 7-3 at Firhill we beat them in the return 6-2 - it was a funny old season!

Seen us score 8 in the pre season East Kilbride tournament but in a competative game i think the most is six

6-0 against Elgin and the Shire in our 3rd division promotion campaign and also beating Kilmarnock 6-2 in the cup.

Seen a fair few pumpings unfortunately too....

Celtic 8 Binos 0 (Maloney got 4)

Alloa 7 Stirling 0

Stirling 0 Falkirk 6

Stirling 3 Clyde 6

To name a few....

Seen us score 8 in the pre season East Kilbride tournament but in a competative game i think the most is six

6-0 against Elgin and the Shire in our 3rd division promotion campaign and also beating Kilmarnock 6-2 in the cup.

Alloa 7 Stirling 0

Stirling 0 Falkirk 6

Stirling 3 Clyde 6

To name a few....

Guest IronChicken
post-11322-1183497822_thumb.jpgI was at Parkhead in 1978 and saw Celtic beat Dundee 7-1 in the Scottish cup, their fans still smashed every window on one of our buses. :angry:

6 for v East Fife and Alloa.

6 against v Gretna x2.

However I've almost seen a combination of both in a game against QotS in 2000 which we won 5-4. :lol:

Most conceded, 7 at home to Aberdeen in a 3-7 AET cup defeat.

I was at that game and it was a belter ...

We'd been through at Greenock the weekend before supporting Falkirk (a draw I think :unsure: ) and had decided to go back through for the Cup game - we stood with the Morton fans , in our Falkirk tops , and had a great laugh - when Morton equalised my mate and I went mental :D

Happy days :D

Ah yes, forgot about that.

Also forgot about our 6-1 scudding off Hibs :(

What was more embarrasing was the chants of "Can we play you every week?" after Paddy scored the consolation goal :(

What a miserable day that was.

I remember Dundee winning 6-0 at Dens on the Saturday then won 7-0 at Morton on the Wednesday so 13 goals in two premier league games. I'm sure that is still a record, from about the 1987 season. Wright and Coyne running riot. B)

That was December 1987. On the Saturday we won 6-0 at Falkirk (Coyne 2, Wright 2, Manley 2 (2 ogs!). I made a late decision to go, and enjoyed it hugely. Then on the Wednesday we won 7-1 at Morton, (Coyne 3, Wright 2, Harvey, Brown - I think).

In 86/87 we scored 100 goals in league and cup games. We beat St Mirren 6-3 at Dens in December. I can't remember the scorers - but Tommy Coyne made his debut and he didn't get a single one, though Jim Duffy did. Then on the last day of the season we humped the Accies 7-3 at Dens (Wright 3, Shannon, Brown, Coyne, Harvey?). That's the most I've seen in a game.

Wright & Coyne were a class act for us in those days. I think I'm right in saying that Tommy Coyne was the Premier Division's top scorer over a three or four season period for Dundee and Celtic, ahead of Ally McCoist.

As for the worst hiding I've seen, that was 6-2 at home to Celtic in 1983 - but we were cheered up by Cammy Fraser taking spectacular revenge on Davie Provan who'd punched the 18 year old Tosh McKinlay off the ball, right in front of the South Enclosure. Fraser hammered Provan so hard the permed prat did a full somersault and landed on his back. A straight red, but the game was lost, and it was worth it. Cammy was half way to the tunnel before the ref found his cards.

Can't believe people are putting down friendlies :lol:

I was at the 6-0 vs East Fife that MTJ mentioned as well.

To go back to my previous posts, any Pars fans on here of a vintage where they would have been at their 10-1 win over us on the last day of 1958/9, or could even ask their dads / grandads? To quote the Thistle official history

"Averaging a point a game, Thistle were sitting comfortably in mid-table, so there wasn't a great deal at stake for them, but for their opponents it was life or death. The Pars had to win by a huge score to avoid relegation, and led Thistle 7-0 at half-time, with the final score being an outrageous 10-1. This must rank as one of Thistle's most shameful performances in their entire history.

Apart from embarassing the travelling Thistle support, it was grossly unfair on the other relegation candidates. When the dust had settled, Falkirk were the team who took the dreaded drop into the second division"

Seems a bit "Castel di Sangro" to me :o

There must be an Albion fan on here who saw the 20-0 v Selkirk... surely!

I saw Meadowbank beat Hawick Royal Albert 13-0 in a friendly once, but in competitive games it would be six on several occasions. Missed the QoS 7-0 game.

Goals against: Killie 8-1 over Meadowbank at Meadowbank, a real sore one but it could have been worse given we were 6-0 down at half time. I stayed to the bitter end.

A couple of sevens as well, Ayr away as Meadowbank (not long after the Killie debacle) and the Hibs game the season before last. Hibs could easily have reached double figures that night.

Alloa 7 Stirling 0

Stirling 0 Falkirk 6

Stirling 3 Clyde 6

To name a few....

Snap

Archived