Most Goals You've Seen Your Team Score/concede In 1 Game

Personally the most I've seen Accies score was the 6-1 win over Morton the year we were promoted back to the 1st.

Whilst the most I can recall seeing Accies concede is 4 in the last 2 games of 4 against St.Johnstone last season (4-2 loss at McD and 4-3 loss at NDP on last day)

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8. couple seasons back against Celtic.not a good day,even that fat shite lennon scored.

Seen us winning 5 nil a couple of times, am sure we will beat that this season though.

Guest Chicken Wing

Most I've seen the Pars score was back in about 97 or 98 when we drew Edinburgh City in the Scottish Cup and pumped them 7-2!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Most conceded was 2 seasons ago when we were humiliated 8-1 at home off Celtic :unsure::unsure::unsure:

I saw us beat Inverurie Locos 9-3 last pre-season with goals from Paul Sheerin (2 pen), Jason Scotland, Darren Sheridan, Steven Anderson (2) and Andy Jackson (3).

I've seen us score 7 goals in a couple of friendlies in recent seasons as well but the most goals I've seen us score in a competitive game is 6, first against Alloa on our way to the title in 1990 (Treanor, Hegarty, Johnston (2), Moore, Ward) and then in a Scottish Cup tie against Forfar in January 1993 (Cherry, Wright (2), Arkins (2), Maskrey).

Biggest defeat was 7-0 to Kenny Clark and Rangers in 1998. They got about 24 penalities and he sent Paul Kane off for nothing before denying us the clearest penalty ever when McQuillan went past Niemi and was rugby tackled to the ground. Even Stéphane Guivarc'h scored!

New Years Day Derby 7-2. Chic Charnly sent off for fighting his own team mate and straight off to the pub.

Carlsberg dont do wet dreams but if they did...

I can't believe I forget that game! :lol:

I've seen us score 7 v East Fife and 6 v East Fife in the space of 2 weeks (we followed this up with the 7-2 defeat v St Johnstone). I've also seen us score 6 v Dumbarton and Partick.

I've seen us score 5 on 6 occasions (v Clyde, St. Mirren, Ayr, Dumbarton, Stranraer and Stirling).

I've seen us concede 7 twice (Rangers / St. Johnstone) - missed the Airdrie game 2 years ago thankfully and watch us concede 6 on about another 5/6 occasions (Most v Celtic/Rangers and once v Partick)! :lol:

Guest asdfhjkl

The most I've seen us score is 9. Morton 9 - 1 Forfar, last season.

The most I can remember conceeding was 6, but I can't remember which game...

Most goals in a game must have been the 6-5 game against Morton on a wet windy winters night at palmerston a couple of year back

I can remember scoring 6 against Cowdenbeath in the mid 1980's.

Queens have lost 6 goals on several occasions over the years. There was the famous 6-2 match against Ross County in the cup when they were non league. Heart and Motherwell I am sure have taken 7 off us as have livinston and Stirling Albion. Who can ever forget the 8-3 cupp tie against Forfar in late 80's early 90 when it was featured on Sportscene.

The most I've seen us score is 9. Morton 9 - 1 Forfar, last season.

The most I can remember conceeding was 6, but I can't remember which game...

Could it be the 6-1 gubbing I referred to in my post maybe :lol:

The true start of your total collapse that season that allowed us to get promoted with Airdrie.

Most I've personally seen my team lose was 5-0 to Motherwell in a midweek CIS Cup game during the short lived Allan Preston reign, that was one of the most depressing games I've seen. Most I've ever seen us score was in an away game to Kilmarnock in the first season where we won 5-1 and al six goals were scored by us, if i remember rightly the goals were off of the three David's (Fernandez, Xausa, and Bingham) and I can't remember the other scorers, and Didier Santini scored the own goal.

Guest asdfhjkl
We beat you 6-1 in January 1996. You had the guy pretending to be his brother in goal! :lol:
Could it be the 6-1 gubbing I referred to in my post maybe :lol:

The true start of your total collapse that season that allowed us to get promoted with Airdrie.

It was an Ayr game I was thinking of, but now that you've reminded me of those as well... :(

Most I've seen the Pars score was back in about 97 or 98 when we drew Edinburgh City in the Scottish Cup and pumped them 7-2!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Most conceded was 2 seasons ago when we were humiliated 8-1 at home off Celtic :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Same for me, but I was also at Ibrox where we got humped 7-0 by Rangers. 1st and only time there for a Pars game! :lol:

Most I've seen us score is, pretty much the same as everyone, 9 against Forfar (although if you were at Renfrewshire cup semis, or the Arran tournament you'll have seen more than that)

Most conceded, 7 at home to Aberdeen in a 3-7 AET cup defeat.

11-1 vs Albion Rovers, 93-94, doubt many other folk have seen their team score double figures against league opposition (some very old Dunfermline fans might remember them doing it to us!) and probably only Stirling fans have seen it in a competitive match.

Other than that, 7-0 vs Berwick (LC) 6-1 vs Alloa , 6-3 vs Dundee in the league.

I fortunately missed the 0-7 against Aberdeen in 1993 but was at the 1-7 vs Clydebank on the last day of the season in 1991, rumours abound about the honesty of that result to this day though (albeit not amongst Bankies fans!)

6 against, Dundee in 1992 and fucking Gretna twice over the past 2 seasons (0-6 and 1-6)

Archived