Top 5 Most Annoying Tv Programmes Ever !

A Broggie for me

1) I'm A Celebrity...

2) X Factor/Pop Idol

3) Fame Academy

4) Children In Need/Red Nose Day

5) Anything with Vernon Kay

Sex And The City - Does any man find this funny? It almost works as well but every ten minutes there's always something that is so blatently aimed at single woman who are desperate for a man (i.e. my flatmates) just to keep them thinking this is the greatest TV show ever.

Deal Or No Deal - Guaranteed to make me mad. Best moments on TV are when the contestant is trying to convince themselves it's alright when the £100,000 box has just come up.

Halloween episodes of The Simpsons - On the flip side, is there anything worse than sitting down to watch The Simpsons and Marge comes on explaining how it might not be suitable for young children and at that split second you know it's going to be twenty-five minutes of crap? No, there's not.

Family Guy - I just don't get it. And people always seem to put it on if you're at a flat drinking and start laughing uncontrollably at stuff that just isn't funny. But even people I think wouldn't find it hilarious do so it's obviously me that's missing something!

Big Brother - I'm convinced society as a whole has declined since this started. Someone should research that for a dissertation.

Family Guy - I just don't get it. And people always seem to put it on if you're at a flat drinking and start laughing uncontrollably at stuff that just isn't funny. But even people I think wouldn't find it hilarious do so it's obviously me that's missing something!

You are missing something. Its fucking class! :lol: :lol:

Sex And The City - Does any man find this funny? It almost works as well but every ten minutes there's always something that is so blatently aimed at single woman who are desperate for a man (i.e. my flatmates) just to keep them thinking this is the greatest TV show ever.

It's not meant for women at all, it's target audience is gay men, as the women in it act like camp guys.

It's dire, and is it even a comedy show?

5) Anything with Vernon Kay

Agreed! He can't even pronounce his own f***ing name!!! The only presenter I've seen who can completely waste what was a reasonably good idea for a programme. p***k.

With that in mind;

1) Anything with Vernon Kay.

2) Car Booty, awful, awful programme made worse by that fat bird Lorne Sausage.

3) The Catherine Tate show. Not funny. Simple as that.

4) Little Shitain. As above.

5) Jeremy Kyle "on the show ladies and gennelmen".

I hate how his participants are the dregs of society who you just want to shoot. He suggests that he will get them help, even though you just know he won't bother his arse and alternatively, sit on the floor scowling furiously at the next group of neds who are competing in the "I'm not being funny but..." championship, then shouting them down to howls of approval from an audience of fools.

This has to be the worst in a long line of Trisha style shows and to say the format is exhausted is no exaggeration.

• 8 years later...

STV news.

Bernard...fucking ponsonby. Even his name is annoying, then he.....speaks.....like.....this THEN......TALKS ....LOUDER to look intelligent.

The theme tune? Why does it distort, speed up and slow down after ten years it's still happening? Is it an eight track WTF get it sorted.

The old firm wankfest aka the sports news. Even on the east coast version? Why?

The weather presenter, Sean. Loves it when the weather is terrible. Why are you smiling the weekend is ruined?

I hate this show.

Archived