Top 5 Most Annoying Tv Programmes Ever !

A Broggie for me

Big Brother

X Factor

2 Pints Of Lager And A Packet Of Crisps

My Family

Any Golf programme

Never thought I'd agree with a townie, but you're bang on. Keep your frightening trousers away from me. Golf is dire and anyone found participating should be beaten to within an inch of their life with their own clubs.

Never thought I'd agree with a townie, but you're bang on. Keep your frightening trousers away from me. Golf is dire and anyone found participating should be beaten to within an inch of their life with their own clubs.

It's just whacking a wee ball round a big garden with a stick. Absolute garbage, especially to watch. Never played it myself but it's awful to watch.

Guest Spanky Rodriguez

To play golf well you require patience, power, skill, imagination and timing. I presume you have none of these skills?

It's just whacking a wee ball round a big garden with a stick.

As opposed 22 grown men in shorts chasing a bit of leather about? :rolleyes:

Guest bairnbabe

Soccer AM

Friends

I'm a Celebrity thingy

Neighbours

Holby City

Its a toss up between Neighbours and the makeover in 60 minutes. Like all that work gets done in 60 mins

I hate TV. There's actually only 2 programmes I like watching, Eastenders and Hollyoaks. The rest I'm not bothered by at all. I'd much sooner be listening to music and doing something a whole lot more interesting.

Trinny and Suzanna clean their houses and dress a midget- I think thats what it's called, but for fuxake, in 2007 who the hell needs to be told to wear clothes in a different and somehow more alluring way? Especially when it's advice given by two stick thin bints who look like they dressed in the dark from a crate they bought at an auction for 'debutantes' old ball gowns from 1988? I'm incredulous that programmes like this are allowed on air.

How to look good naked- This is just unbelievable. Any excuse to get random wifeys to strip to their knicks and then point and laugh at them, while the suspiciously tranny-like presenter gives them the most ludicrous comments, like: "Oooh, that lime green bustier really brings out the shape of your hipbone!" No it fucking doesn't, it makes you look like a chubby librarian from Gloucester in a lime green bustier!

Plus, the presenter is called, and I shit you not people, 'Gok Wan'. What kind of fucking name is that? Did the ink run out at the registrar of births or something? I suspect this entire programme was created to give 14 year olds whose parents cant afford the internet something to crack one out over. Total drivel.

I can't think of three others, and to be honest I'm far too apoplectic at the two I've already mentioned to type any more.

House for posh Hugh's weak as piss American accent

the IT crowd - just utter gash

coronation street, hate all that patronising 'northern humour' shite

question of sport - bbc luvvies, don't even get decent guests these days

boat race - or any rowing really, who actualy cares about these toffee nosed stripey scarved morris dancers

House for posh Hugh's weak as piss American accent

the IT crowd - just utter gash

coronation street, hate all that patronising 'northern humour' shite

question of sport - bbc luvvies, don't even get decent guests these days

boat race - or any rowing really, who actualy cares about these toffee nosed stripey scarved morris dancers

Lovin' that description!

:lol:

Jeremy Kyle : The man is c*nt plain & simple

Big Brother : Don't send any shopping in and watch the fcukers starve

Richard & Judy : Knob and a witch with a face like a melted welly

Bargain Hunt : Who gives a toss what people can buy for a ten spot then sell for 50p at auction

Anything With Ant & Dec : Beat it back to the jungle and don't come back.

• 2 weeks later...

1. Big Brother - Social experiment gone wrong - lets fire-bomb the fcuiing place!!

2. Hi-De-Hi - I defy anyone to defend this tripe.

3. Richard & Judy - Soor-faced auld witch & knob-jockey of the highest order.

4. That antiques/Car-boot Thingy - The one with the raving homo who wears tweed jackets & pink bow-ties. THIS IS PLAINLY WRONG - WHICH TV EXECUTIVE HIRED THIS TURD??

5. Crossroads - Should've never seen the light of day - and then they brought it back - FFS!!

1. Deal or no Deal - there are some amount of morons they get on that show with their "think blue" claptrap, etc. Plus Noel Edmonds makes you feel like a rapist or murderer or something when you sell your box for a value lower than that of the box. Cretinous TV.

2. Cash in the Attic - who the hell's going to have Brunel's private correspondance or a set of plates from 3000BC stashed in their attic? Plus the stuff isn't even in the attic - it's all over the house! The women really annoys me as well with her woeful puns, etc.

3. Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps - dreadful, just dreadful.

4. The Friday Night Project - Alan Carr does my head in. Wish I could do the same to him!

5. Big Brother - take an interest in your own family instead of the likes Charley Urethra or whatever she's called.

Archived