Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

It depends on where the entrance is though. It looks as if the main door to those apartments is facing the bar, in which case you'd have an eye on the door constantly. Perhaps excusable to have a drink. But not from the apartment they were in.

Edited by McMuffin

I'm still confused, there were 3 children in the apartment, one was abducted and the other 2 didnt see anything? Where were they when this was going on, and why didnt they go and get their parents?

I'm still confused, there were 3 children in the apartment, one was abducted and the other 2 didnt see anything? Where were they when this was going on, and why didnt they go and get their parents?

The other two children were 2.

Right, i'm aware they dont exactly have a full vocabulary, but i'm pretty sure if i was two and someone broke into my hotel room i'd shite myself and make a fair bit of noise.

You are even more stupid than Savo, and that is saying something.

You are even more stupid than Savo, and that is saying something.

I don't think that is possible, Savo sits with a thesaurus next to him pretending to be intelligent.

But just like Sam he is transparent and we can see them for what they really are.

Guest bairnbabe
Right, i'm aware they dont exactly have a full vocabulary, but i'm pretty sure if i was two and someone broke into my hotel room i'd shite myself and make a fair bit of noise.

You obviously don't have children or don't know anyone that has. Children at 2 year old will not make a fair bit of noise, as you put it. They won't understand that they are in fear.

If I was you, I'd think before making a stupid comment like you have.