Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

Given that GPs now earn well over £100,000 due to their new contracts, and Gerry, being a cardioid consultant, earns a load more than that, I think it's safe to assume they won't struggle for cash.

Ive heard in two or three papers that they earn about £120k between them, not chicken feed, but not what others are quoting.

Given that GPs now earn well over £100,000 due to their new contracts, and Gerry, being a cardioid consultant, earns a load more than that, I think it's safe to assume they won't struggle for cash.

That`s not correct. Loads of GPs earn wel under 100k. 50-60k is closer to the mark for most of them.

Edited by Reynard

Guest Ron Burgundy

CS Aye Glesgae must be ready for filming...Philomena & Horatio can bounce ideas off each other as Phil squeezes into the boot of the hired Renault McCann to swab down with her boots no.7 cotton pads before taking them home to grill it on her george foreman before investigating it with her magnifying glass tweezer combo set for evidence.

I'm sure she will be able to run computer models of the crime scenes, whilst instant messaging pizza hut, on her £399 laptop from pc world.

The world certainly feels a safer place with Philomena around.

Guest Ron Burgundy
Because you know them so well?

Or because you believe everything you read in the papers?

whereas believing the beliefs of a family makes so much more sense.

Guest Ron Burgundy
I do apologise. I was under the impression it was innocent until proven guilty.

Clearly, on the basis of this thread, I'm mistaken.

this is not a court of law it's a forum and what you are presuming is that they are telling the truth wheras others are leaning towards a steadily growing weight of evidence that looks like they MAY have been invovled.

As none of us are defending or a juror on the case it's inconsequential to band about wishy washy comments like they are innocent until proven guilty ... if your iunsisting on a common sense approach maybe this thread is not the best place.

This is the domain of rank amateur Ironsides, Columbos and the odd Wycliffe. Chrsit lets all just sit on outr hands until the end of the court case...here was me thinking gossip was the oxygen woman thrive on.

Guest Ron Burgundy
Can't they just give gerry and kate a lie detector test,surely

that would tell one way or the other.

It's difficult if they have the right to remain silent in Portugal as Gerard chose to do when asked twenty questions...been a gobby fucker the rest of the time wonder why the cat got his tongue.

I am increasingly confused by the McCann party line, both kate and gerry loved Madeleine so she could not have died accidentally...the two statements are mutually exclusive and have no right sitting together....loving someone and them accidentally dying can happen.

Edited by Ron Burgundy

Can't they just give gerry and kate a lie detector test,surely

that would tell one way or the other.

Lie detectors aren't 100% accurate.

Don't know if the Portuguese Police ever use them. Have you been watching Jeremy Kyle again?

Aye, lets get them on the Trisha show.

She lie detects everybody!

It's in her contract that she cant be further away than 10ft from a lie detector.

:lol:

Can just see Jeremy Kyle with the envelope in his hand and gerry and kate and

the police waiting in the wings for the results!!!!.... :lol:

This is the domain of rank amateur Ironsides, Columbos and the odd Wycliffe.

:D

As such though, the distinct lack of evidence in the public domain makes it pretty difficult to piece it together. The sheer logistics of what seems to be being suggested just seem impractical - that they could hide a body for 25 days and then dispose of it, all with the eyes of the world's media (and presumably the keystone cops) on them.

It seems that while old Auntie Phil is embarrassingly mental, the cops did make a bit of a balls up of the initial part of the investigation, unless they were sitting on a load of evidence all along. Of course it's not impossible that Maddie was dead and the body was out of there long before they even went to dinner that night, but even then the operation that would have her DNA over the car 3 weeks later still seems difficult to pull off!

I am increasingly confused by the McCann party line, both kate and gerry loved Madeleine so she could not have died accidentally...the two statements are mutually exclusive and have no right sitting together....loving someone and them accidentally dying can happen.

Yeah, but relatives are hardly going to apply logic in this scenario. We're all playing Columbo, but they're not, they're just trying to lend support to keep the family name good!

You can more or less ignore everything anyone who knows them has said!