Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

If the car was hired 25 days after the disappearance, how would blood get in the car?

The line from the McCann camp seems to be that the UK & Portugese forensic crews have conspired to plant evidence that implicate poor Kate.

Isn't it strange how many family members and friends have been interviewed and are repeating the same line - ie " any suggestion that Kate is involved with Madeleines disapearance is ludicrous ". Strange that they all use that same term. Not rediculous, or outrangeous or disgraceful - just " ludicrous". Off course, they wouldn't have all agreed to maintain the same storyline to defend her.....would they? :rolleyes:

Also strange that friends and family are slating the police & press for perpetuating the current storyline - yet theres no official word from the police. Just the friends and family themselves talking to the press ( and I believe most of them are comanding considerable fees from BBC. Chanel 5. Sky etc ).

The line from the McCann camp seems to be that the UK & Portugese forensic crews have conspired to plant evidence that implicate poor Kate.

Isn't it strange how many family members and friends have been interviewed and are repeating the same line - ie " any suggestion that Kate is involved with Madeleines disapearance is ludicrous ". Strange that they all use that same term. Not rediculous, or outrangeous or disgraceful - just " ludicrous". Off course, they wouldn't have all agreed to maintain the same storyline to defend her.....would they? :rolleyes:

Also strange that friends and family are slating the police & press for perpetuating the current storyline - yet theres no official word from the police. Just the friends and family themselves talking to the press ( and I believe most of them are comanding considerable fees from BBC. Chanel 5. Sky etc ).

You've been watching too much TV. ;)

I think it's highly unlikely that Kate McCann has anything to do with the girl's death. The fact that thhe police have apparantly offered her a deal to confess probably means that the Portuguese police have fuck all on her!

You've been watching too much TV. ;)

I think it's highly unlikely that Kate McCann has anything to do with the girl's death. The fact that thhe police have apparantly offered her a deal to confess probably means that the Portuguese police have f**k all on her!

Hmm, statistically the most likely killer in murder cases is a friend or close family member, I believe.

It wasn't her, she's just covering up Gerry's work. <_<

Edited by vikingTON

When you are accused of something and you are innocent, you flat out deny the charges because you know there is no possible way it was you. When you are guilty you try and explain how it couldn't have been you, and suggest ways in which you could have been framed and generally fob off the blame.

She's guilty as charged, lock her up B)

Police are said to believe that Madeleine was killed accidentally and that her body was hidden, then moved and hidden again

This line on its own shows just how far fetched this whole farce has become.

Would anyone care to speculate how the f**k they would have been able to shift a dead body around Portugal with the worlds media following their every step ?

I can't believe anyone seriously thinks that this is what happened - it's fucking ridculous !

If anyone thinks this poor wee soul is still alive, then they need a psychiatrist.

I said that a few days after the story was announced. I always thought it was obvious she was killed, and was surprised the reaction was that it was merely a kidnapping.

Who was that daft English backpacker whose boyfriend got killed in mighty suspicious circumstances in Australia a few years ago? She seemed to think she was above and beyond any form of interregation or scrutiny. There does seem to be something of a similarity in the two cases.

I read three books about the disappearance of Peter Falconio on holiday and after what I've taken in I'm inclined to believe that Bradley Murdoch was set up by the police. He was a prolific drug runner with a chequered past who happened to fit the bill.

Peter Falconio also discussed how to fake his own disappearance for weeks before he vanished with several friends. Some of this stuff only became public after the trial.

Oooh, Gerry and Kate coming home next week, apparently. About time. Wonder what forced their hand.

Home? I'd suggest a non-extradition country if they've any sense.

Home? I'd suggest a non-extradition country if they've any sense.

They aren't going nowhere BTW.

Blokey was on BBC News earlier explaining that folk with suspect status in a police investigation in Portugal have to check in every 5 days at a police station, so they've missed their chance to get away.