Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

Is there anyone prepared to consider that there is a chance that she might not have done it?

Or would that ruin the chances of P&B getting an award at the 2008 Oscars?

She was abducted by aliens... I'm thinking flight of the navigator for the movies:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091059/

A reminder for those who have left cheesy 80s movies behind...

Let's get the key-stone cops to play the key stone-cops!!!

I for one think she did'nt do it and the polis are just looking

to get this case wrapped up so they can get back to being lazy arsed

c*nts.

Edited by Larsson.

It doesnt matter where you switch it to, by the time the filmy people got hold of it, it would be an american family in america.
Can you name a single instance of this happening?
Nope! And I dont care! :D

Wasn't there a film made in the last few years that was based on a true story of a British ww2 submarine but by the time the film it was an American Submarine with an American crew?

The above could be absolute nonsense as I stopped watching films after Jaws 3 scarred me for life.

Wasn't there a film made in the last few years that was based on a true story of a British ww2 submarine but by the time the film it was an American Submarine with an American crew?

The above could be absolute nonsense as I stopped watching films after Jaws 3 scarred me for life.

It was U-571

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0141926/

I said can XBL do it :ph34r::D

With the McCann 'fund' up to over £1m it would be funny watching all the do-gooders squirm if it turned out they had done it themselves :lol::lol::lol:

No, not it wouldn't.

I find it terribly odd that do-gooder is used as a derogartory term. Frankly, it seems a lot better to do good than to do bad.

Guest Raithsaltire
With the McCann 'fund' up to over £1m it would be funny watching all the do-gooders squirm if it turned out they had done it themselves :lol::lol::lol:

Wouldn't say it was funny, but would like to get one over on the do gooders........ I've said from the outset that these people had at least something to do with the poor kid going missing/being killed. I have been shouted down umpteen times by the same do gooders, who cannot see the facts in front of them.........too many things don't add up. Their whole emotional persona was all wrong from the outset for a start. I can imagine what me and my wife would be like if we lost one of our kids. What idiot leaves their kids alone like that (and they aren't idiots, they are bot medically qualified). Why only one kid from 3? Wonder if the money men who funded their wee jollies around Europe on private jets will ask for their money back too.......As far as I'm concerned, they are already guilty by admission of neglect of their children, and the Social Workers should be removing the other two for their safety. They should be jailed for that alone. As for murder (it cannot be manslaughter or culpable homicide if they have went to gross lengths to hide a body etc surely), I hope the two of them rot in hell if found guilty.

Rant over. ;)

Wouldn't say it was funny, but would like to get one over on the do gooders........ I've said from the outset that these people had at least something to do with the poor kid going missing/being killed. I have been shouted down umpteen times by the same do gooders, who cannot see the facts in front of them.........too many things don't add up. Their whole emotional persona was all wrong from the outset for a start. I can imagine what me and my wife would be like if we lost one of our kids. What idiot leaves their kids alone like that (and they aren't idiots, they are bot medically qualified). Why only one kid from 3? Wonder if the money men who funded their wee jollies around Europe on private jets will ask for their money back too.......As far as I'm concerned, they are already guilty by admission of neglect of their children, and the Social Workers should be removing the other two for their safety. They should be jailed for that alone. As for murder (it cannot be manslaughter or culpable homicide if they have went to gross lengths to hide a body etc surely), I hope the two of them rot in hell if found guilty.

Rant over. ;)

Would there not have to be intent for it to be classed as murder.

Edited by Ziggy