Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

I still don't like the look of Robert Murat by the way. Surely they could plant some evidence on him.

Not to worry. I think the British press (who worked the case out for themselves in a day or so) have managed to ruin his life by delving into his private life and splashing it over the front pages of their rags.

Incidentally, in our film Kevin Spacey would be a good Murat. I was thinking Pete Posslethwaite initially, but he is too gimpy for the role.

Edited by Hieronymous_Bosch

Guest Captain Saintsible
Was it Goebbels(sp?) who said, "If you're going to tell a lie, make it a big lie"?

A guy I used to work with gave me some good advice once. He said that if you are going to go bankrupt, make sure its not for a trivial sum of money! :lol:

He said that he himself had once been made bankrupt and his only regret was that his mate who also went bankrupt went for a much larger sum of money. He said that if he'd had his time again, he'd have started spending big bucks when he knew it was about to go belly up! :lol:

Guest Captain Saintsible
It will be interesting to see what happens next, theres been a whole lot of vitriol on this forum aimed at those who suspected parental involvement...

I have to admit that I didn't think it was the parents. I just couldn't believe that someone could do that to their kids - partcularly a nice white middle class couple, etc, etc.

The sedation theory seems to make sense now though. And as I've said, it sits easier with me that it was the parents and not an abduction - both from the fact that I don't like the thought of a stranger stealing my kids - and also from the fact that Mad McCann hasn't been taken away and abused, etc. The thought of either was just horrific to me.

Sounds like a case of extreme parental selfishness gone horribly wrong.

No idea what you are talking about :shutup:whistle

Btw If you ever get the chance make sure you use protection, you don't want to risk having a child with her :ph34r:

Why? It's not like I'd have to pay child support for very long.

Allegedly.

Surely bringing Steve Guttenburg out of retirement would be a good shout for Gerry McCann.

I'm not sure his cheeky winks at the camera will be required.

There needs to be a lot of solemn self-reflective moments, before the World Tour bit. I think Dougray can handle that.

I'm not sure his cheeky winks at the camera will be required.

There needs to be a lot of solemn self-reflective moments, before the World Tour bit. I think Dougray can handle that.

Maybe, I just hope they get the pope to play himself, to add to the realism of the story...