Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

Guest Captain Saintsible
And the thought that two fairly respectable people (on the surface at least anyway) could do something like that leaves you able to sleep at night? :unsure:

As HB points out, given that they have nothing to do with me, I can rest easy!

Parents killing their own children is not something I can help - and doesn't impact on me.

Strangers breaking into my hotel apartment or house and stealing my children is a very haunting though.

Myself and my wife were extra vigilant on holiday this year. Keeping track our our 3 year old daughter, also called Madeleine, was easy enough - but when she you lost track for a couple of secs and couldn't see her then blind panic set in - until you caught sight of her again a moment later.

Did have to spend a lot of time going round the complex trying to keep track on my 8 year old son however as he ran amok with a gang of friends.... I was more worried about the bad deeds he was up to than anything nad happening to him mind you........ :lol:

As did the accusers when it was mentioned they weren't.

And so continues the classic P&B form of debate :rolleyes:

Well, not really.

No one ever said they did it on this thread, to my knowledge. Some people said they thought they did, which was a perfectly reasonable assumption, and one which the odds favoured.

Those posters were savaged for suggesting that, which was always totally wrong.

Also, no one was savaged for suggesting that the parents had no involvement. that just isn't true. That was the "popular" slant.

Edited by Hieronymous_Bosch

Sky now saying that the cops have evidence of Maddies blod samples being present in the boot of their hire car - the one they hired five weeks after she went missing.

They are now invstigating the "death" of Madeleine McCann and no longer the disappearance.

All sounds fucking mental :blink:

Sky now saying that the cops have evidence of Maddies blod samples being present in the boot of their hire car - the one they hired five weeks after she went missing.

They are now invstigating the "death" of Madeleine McCann and no longer the disappearance.

Sure does! :blink:

Link to the story on the Sky News website...........

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,70131-1283158,00.html

Edited by Steven

Sounds like the case is nearing a conclusion......

Madeleine: Blood In Parents' Car?

Updated: 12:14, Friday September 07, 2007

<H2>Portuguese police have suggested to Kate McCann that traces of her daughter's blood were found in a car the family hired 25 days after the girl went missing, a family friend said.

Mrs McCann, who is being questioned again by police, fears she will be charged today over the death of Madeleine.

</H2>1582903.jpg Kate is back at police stationKate is back at a Portuguese police station, where she is expected to be declared a formal suspect in the disappearance of her daughter.

It is thought Mrs McCann is being asked more questions linked to the DNA tests on samples taken from a car the family hired more than three weeks after Madeleine's disappearance.

During questioning yesterday, detectives suggested that traces of Madeleine's blood were discovered in the vehicle.

Mrs McCann told them there was "no way" Madeleine's blood could have been found inside the car and she continues to protest her innocence, the friend said.

Tests have also been carried out on specks of blood from the apartment where Madeleine went missing on May 3.

1582918.jpg Crowd outside the police stationMrs McCann's lawyer, Carlos Pinto de Abreu, has advised her there is "a possibility" she may be charged in connection with her daughter's death today, the friend added.

A large crowd whistled and shouted as Kate arrived back in Portimao.

She was driven to the police station by the family's spokeswoman Justine McGuinness.

Yesterday, she was taken there by her husband, Gerry McCann.

Mrs McCann was greeted by a huge crowd of journalists, locals and holidaymakers, many of them whistling and shouting at her.

One British tourist shouted: "We believe you, Kate." But there were apparent jeers from other people in the crowd.

Mrs McCann expects to be made an "arguido", a formal suspect, in the case.

1582470.jpg Madeleine went missing on May 3An arguido receives more protection under Portuguese law, including the right to remain silent in formal interviews.

Sky News Crime Correspondent Martin Brunt said the move does not mean police are close to bringing charges.

"The police are doing this so they can ask her a list of 22 questions about the night Madeleine disappeared," he said.

"There are specific questions they need to ask and they can only do that if she is a suspect."

But a family friend said: "They are treating Kate as if she is involved in some way in the death of her daughter."

The friend added: "She is shocked and surprised in several ways. First of all that such an accusation could be made against her.

"And obviously she is concerned that such a line of investigation can become a distraction from further attempts to find Madeleine."

Gerry's brother John McCann said the prospect of Kate becoming a suspect was "unbelievable".

Gerry McCann is due to be re-interviewed at 2pm.

You mean he is not keeping his blog up to date now? Shocking.

It's not been updated since Wednesday!

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

Day 123 - 03/09/2007

After dropping the twins off Kate and I popped into church for 10 minutes to pray for Madeleine. Spent most of the day going through mail, e-mails and I had a number of calls to make. It was good to spend some time with my family and Sean and Amelie certainly enjoyed their auntie's dinner- sometimes it is hard to beat mince and 'tatties'!

It's almost laughable :blink:

Christ, all this time I thought Gerry was behind the disappearance......turns out the mother done it.

Nowt as queer as folk.

No actually they will be questioning her as they will be hoping she will crack if they were involved, if they were involved she is more likely to crack under pressure while he seems to be able to keep his emotions in check.

We were surprised to find increased media presence in Praia da Luz again today. We were followed down to church, then to the shops and back to our accommodation which is very unusual, apart from the build up to the 100 days. All the excitement seems to be over the results of the recent forensic tests that again have created a huge amount of speculation. There has been no official conformation that the report has been received, or what the tests suggest if anything!

lol

You can only imagine today's entry.

Wife been taken in for questioning for a missing kid somewhere. I know what the parents are going through, something similar happened to us once.

Took the twins to the beach earlier and we made sandcastles.

Going to see the nice Mr Clouseau later for tea and biscuits. Hope the wife gets home in time to put the twins to bed.

You can only imagine today's entry.

Wife been taken in for questioning for a missing kid somewhere. I know what the parents are going through, something similar happened to us once.

Took the twins to the beach earlier and we made sandcastles.

Going to see the nice Mr Clouseau later for tea and biscuits. Hope the wife gets home in time to put the twins to bed.

:lol::lol: