Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

20 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

The McCanns should have been jailed for wilful negligence.  Instead they have been turned into celebrities.

Sammy and Senga fae Sheddocksley wouldn't have got away with it.

3 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Sammy and Senga fae Sheddocksley wouldn't have got away with it.

This is a more important point than many will acknowledge.  It’s not ‘white privilege’ but it’s certainly ‘middle-class white privilege’.

11 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

This is a more important point than many will acknowledge.  It’s not ‘white privilege’ but it’s certainly ‘middle-class white privilege’.

At least lessons were learned in the following years. You'd never catch anybody, say, forgetting how many kids they had and leaving one behind at the pub...

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

At least lessons were learned in the following years. You'd never catch anybody, say, forgetting how many kids they had and leaving one behind at the pub...

My wife left one of hers at the shops when her eldest daughter was a wheen of weeks old. Eldest son managed to get her to listen to her by the time they got home.

1 minute ago, Jacksgranda said:

My wife left one of hers at the shops when her eldest daughter was a wheen of weeks old. Eldest son managed to get her to listen to her by the time they got home.

Aye, apparently the mother-in-law used to leave my wife at the mall when she was wee, to the point that some of the security staff knew her by name and it didn't even bother her.

Bit of subconscious wish fulfillment going on there, methinks!

4 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

The PJ wanted to test the twins for drugs in the aftermath of MM's disappearance, but the McCanns refused permission point blank. Much later, in her book, Kate claims that the fact the twins slept throughout the event, including the initial parts of the investigation when there were people trooping in and out all around them, is 'proof' that the abductor must have drugged them and Maddie.

IIRC the police found Calpol or something similar in the apartment, along with a dosing syringe, but nothing that suggested the parents were in the habit of doping them up to the gills as a matter of routine.

We have a trained anaesthetist, who has two children who are unresponsive, and their sister has gone missing. It would be professional negligence not to have them checked for poison. Any parent would be alarmed.

Why did she and her friends not have the presence of mind to investigate, but had the presence of mind to alert the British media . Did they know there was nothing to worry about, because they knew why the kids were in such a deep sleep?

Watching the Netflix series again, watched it when it first come out as well, when they use their missing daughter as an excuse to go on an all inclusive tour of Europe meeting the pope ect. Really boils my piss the arrogance the pair of them have.

38 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

No, I've tried asking. The answers if any usually involve "IIRC".

41 minutes ago, MuckleMoo said:

Is it possible for posters to provide links backing up there allegations?

Transcripts of the PJ interviews etc are freely available on the internet. Tempted to just tell you to DYOFH, but here you go anyway -

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TRANSLATIONS.htm

20 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Watching the Netflix series again, watched it when it first come out as well, when they use their missing daughter as an excuse to go on an all inclusive tour of Europe meeting the pope ect. Really boils my piss the arrogance the pair of them have.

Or it's possible that the publicity it created around Europe was the only hope they thought they had of getting their daughter back.

Just putting a radical alternative out there.

Or it's possible that the publicity it created around Europe was the only hope they thought they had of getting their daughter back.
Just putting a radical alternative out there.

That's why the McCanns and their party lied through their teeth to the Portugese authorities from the minute they turned up and why whenever faced with any criticism instead of addressing any of it they threaten to sue and hide. I'm not saying they're involved but they're very shady and negligent atleast.