Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

7 minutes ago, harry94 said:

This cadaver stuff has been debunked extensively!

So all the thousands of bodies police and rescue agencies have found due to cadaver dogs were a fluke? I’m not sure what I said was inaccurate about the McCanns contracting a US legal firm to specifically try and debunk cadaver dogs as “evidence” based on a precedent of another murder case in the US. It was an example of the resources spent by them to influence opinion and nothing to do with DNA or other evidence.

Maybe there’s a comparison to be made to Foxy Knoxy. Her behaviour in the aftermath of her friend’s death wasn’t what we’d expect of a stereotypical bereaved pal. Awkward behaviour was mistaken for guilt. 

11 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

Police have arrested a man although they cannot reveal his identity. All we know is that is known as Gerry M. We may never know his true identity.

/
                        /
                       /
                      /
                     /
                    /
B2Aq3T4IIAEzyir.jpg.48d746567a4edd5b5ed4e7f3bd2bc127.jpg

So all the thousands of bodies police and rescue agencies have found due to cadaver dogs were a fluke? I’m not sure what I said was inaccurate about the McCanns contracting a US legal firm to specifically try and debunk cadaver dogs as “evidence” based on a precedent of another murder case in the US. It was an example of the resources spent by them to influence opinion and nothing to do with DNA or other evidence.

Maybe there’s a comparison to be made to Foxy Knoxy. Her behaviour in the aftermath of her friend’s death wasn’t what we’d expect of a stereotypical bereaved pal. Awkward behaviour was mistaken for guilt. 

There's a massive difference between using them as a policing tool with robust procedures (not followed in this case) and what is being suggested here.

False positives are very common and hard to quantify, unlike maybe a piece of dna where we can easily determine the possibility of perhaps two people sharing characteristics etc, we are presenting these sorts of tools in different environments and sometimes biased procedures. There have been some remarkably impressive outcomes as well but those are corroborated so there is a bit more attention to those cases rather than the many leads that turn out to be irrelevant.

Re their PR stuff and defence prep and overall conduct generally, that's obviously a matter of debate but what you can say for it is that they picked a strategy to keep the case in the public consciousness (as was advised to them as giving best prospects of return) and rigorously defended themselves (and keep investigationthe right direction if they are truthful).

I don't think that in itself is unusual or sinister tbh but it does leave a bitter pill that they've managed to do it so well whereas others have been offered f**k all (like that other case nearby where the police, working with Amaral, beat the shit out of one of the suspects and come up with an absurd theory involving a fridge which they successfully prosecuted).

16 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

Police have arrested a man although they cannot reveal his identity. All we know is that is known as Gerry M. We may never know his true identity.

The serial child killer named a key suspect in the search for Madeleine McCann was in Portugal when she vanished, it is claimed.

German paedophile Martin Ney, 48, was jailed for life in 2012 for abducting and murdering three children, and sexually abusing dozens more.

42 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I saw the video of a dog jumping excitedly on the boot of the McCann family hire car. The handler stood right next to it while the dog ran around all the other cars in the underground car park finding nothing while the handler called out for it. Finally it ran back to the McCann car, barked at the boot and got given a treat. Dogs just give an indication that something might be worth checking out, in that instance there might have been nothing or a previous renter might have left some meat or fish shopping in it overnight, or even some other ignored dead kid from months before.

Foxy on the other hand was a stone cold murderer.

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I saw the video of a dog jumping excitedly on the boot of the McCann family hire car. The handler stood right next to it while the dog ran around all the other cars in the underground car park finding nothing while the handler called out for it. Finally it ran back to the McCann car, barked at the boot and got given a treat. Dogs just give an indication that something might be worth checking out, in that instance there might have been nothing or a previous renter might have left some meat or fish shopping in it overnight, or even some other ignored dead kid from months before.

Foxy on the other hand was a stone cold murderer.

The dog might of been excited thinking it was getting in the car to go for a walk up Bennachie.

1 hour ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

Martin Ney was the German man Amaral was referring to in the interview from April 2019.

Ney has since been eliminated from enquiries. The latest patsy suspect is a different dodgy foreign paedo named 'Christian B'.

9 hours ago, harry94 said:

This cadaver stuff has been debunked extensively!

It wasn't some rare instance of a false positive back in the day etc that the McCann's were using to muddy the water. There's an extensive history of false negatives and positives, even with the exact same dogs in other cases!

The procedure used was also hammered by the agency that provides oversight on this type of evidence collection in the UK, the dogs were repeatedly flagged back to the same spots of interest multiple times after no initial response to anything.

It's just really bad science. You simply can't pin anything to it unless it is accompanied with forensics.

I would be very interested to read whatever evidence you have to back this up. It would play a major part in changing my opinion on what happened.

Just about everything I have read says the dogs are infallible, and they were used to convict David Gilroy at the High Court in Edinburgh.

Gerry made the mistake of saying they were "incrrredibly unreliable" (try to imagine his nasal sneer) in a TV interview. He cited a case in the state's but later had to eat his words when it turned out the dogs had been right all along.

Please post a link to your evidence. It would give me closure.

Edited by Alternative Title

I'm hoping this circus is finally coming to an end and, ideally, the girls body is found.

I'll admit that there has been times where I've had suspicious in regards to the Mcann's behaviour but I've always came back to the same conclusion. How the hell were they able to get rid of the body and hide it so well under such police and media scrutiny? How did they not crack while being questioned? And why would the rest of the group that the Mcann's were with back up (for the most part) there story?

The decision to leave the kids in the apartment while they got pished has obviously been the catalyst for this whole tragedy. The Mcann's reluctance to except any responsibility in that regard has always been an issue for me, however it is they who have to live with that decision for the rest of there lives. Although publicly they have shown little remorse in taking that decision I'm sure privately they must regret it every minute of every day. As badly as they sometimes come across in the press I can't imagine what it must be like knowing that your actions have indirectly led to the death of one of your children.

I can't remember the last time any sort of... long running human interest story has reappeared in the papers that people haven't made a remark about how interesting the timing is.

It's because the government are always fucking up and there is always a story about them in the paper. There will never be a time a story is released that isn't "convenient" for the government. That's how news works. Things happen and they get reported and they often push other stories out of space in the paper.

14 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

I can't remember the last time any sort of... long running human interest story has reappeared in the papers that people haven't made a remark about how interesting the timing is.

It's because the government are always fucking up and there is always a story about them in the paper. There will never be a time a story is released that isn't "convenient" for the government. That's how news works. Things happen and they get reported and they often push other stories out of space in the paper.

The whole covid thing was cover for Boris getting his floozy up the duff.

21 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Interesting time for this to come back up, right when the government are under intense scrutiny in their pathetic handling of the pandemic. 

My feeling is that Team McCann have taken advantage of a time when there is little else to report and people are desperate to read news about something other than the pandemic.

Convenient for the government, no doubt, but this has all the Hallmarks of Clarence Mitchell.  Paolo Reis covers his strategy in the evidence based McCanns war.

We have seen this all before , many times.