MarreZ

Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

Why not go the whole hog and just kick about with a Maddie McCann mask on for your full holiday?

My eyes were only drawn to one thing...or maybe two on that front page.

Yes please. 

Madeline McCann and 9/11 are two entirely different cases of course but if we are going to compare the two “cover up” theories then 9/11 is the most plausible as the alleged perpetrators at least had something to gain from the event.

This is a decent read for 9/11 stuff if you’re interested anyway.

http://www.911hardfacts.com/report_25.htm

Why don't they just replace computerised "ageing" photos of Madeleine on the luggage attachments with the parents' photo and the message "MOST WANTED" to help police get the culprit(s).

5 hours ago, I'm Brian said:

Think that's the artist's impression of what she looks like now.

Was it the gimps and the golf?

13 hours ago, I'm Brian said:

What was I supposed to be looking at?

9 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Was it the gimps and the golf?

See I never even noticed the gimps, but now you've alerted me

1 hour ago, Gaz FFC said:

What was I supposed to be looking at?

The question every Daily Star reader should be asking themselves

On 24/06/2019 at 17:27, MONKMAN said:

It's my opinion that people who think the McCann's were directly 'responsible for and covered up the disappearance' of their child, are complete fucking morons.

They're guilty of neglect, that is without dispute but there is no credible shred of evidence to suggest the McCann's killed their child and disposed of the body.

Off topic, do you believe that the 9/11 attacks were orchestrated by the US government??

There are plenty of credible shreds such as the cadaver dog alerts. There is no evidence of an abduction other than the word of the two prime suspects.

This has to be the only thread that @Melanius Mullarkey hasn't posted one of those Face App pics, yet it's probably the most deserving. Could help with the investigation IMO.

1 hour ago, Serious Business said:

Good post, this gleeful business of attacking grieving parents is distasteful fare that should probably be criminalized.

Image result for laughing goose gif

On 17/07/2019 at 23:48, Herman Hessian said:

image.thumb.png.3e9d12af03b66bd17796c074409c809e.png

She was just in Love Island then. Small world. 

There are plenty of credible shreds such as the cadaver dog alerts. There is no evidence of an abduction other than the word of the two prime suspects.

The cadaver dog alerts weren’t really evidence though as nothing was concluded to be 100% of Madelines DNA.

4 hours ago, Alternative Title said:

The cadaver dog alerts are just indications that further investigation might be worthwhile, which it was, and nothing was found. On its own it's worthless. 

1 hour ago, throbber said:

The cadaver dog alerts weren’t really evidence though as nothing was concluded to be 100% of Madelines DNA.

A common misconception. There were 15 out of 19 allelles, which is enough to convict in a British court.

But, yes, the dogs can hardly stand up in court. The fact that the probability that they alerted wrongly is minute though.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

The cadaver dog alerts are just indications that further investigation might be worthwhile, which it was, and nothing was found. On its own it's worthless. 

DNA was found. This was enough to bring the parents in for questioning

The fact they didn't co operate with the investigation speaks volumes, as does fleeing the country .

4 hours ago, Serious Business said:

Good post, this gleeful business of attacking grieving parents is distasteful fare that should probably be criminalized.

I haven't seen any evidence of glee. Good try though, maybe time to move on to bad mouthing Portugal.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

So, just how did the abductor manage to get in and out of the apartment in the time window of 2 minutes?

This involved drugging three children, lifting one up, and exiting through a window that is not wide enough for a grown man to get through.

All achieved without any alarm from the kids, and no fibres left on the window ledge.

And why did the parents tell everyone that he had jemmied the window to get in, only to change their story when it was pointed out there was no evidence of forced entry?

Edited by Alternative Title

6 minutes ago, Alternative Title said:

A common misconception. There were 15 out of 19 allelles, which is enough to convict in a British court.

But, yes, the dogs can hardly stand up in court. The fact that the probability that they alerted wrongly is minute though.

That's nonsense, they alert wrongly all the time, especially if their handler is very keen to get a result.