Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

I saw 11 tanned, dark haired Portugese guys wandering about aimlessly earlier on. I don't really know how to finish this joke.

Shame you failed to spot the middle aged British man sneaking about

Kate should dip the funds for a wee bit of "work". She's beginning to look a bit frayed round the edges.

you should feel ashamed of yourself for saying that.

I'm sure they are both extremely worried that the police dig up the remains

Why are the police still putting so much effort and money into this case? There is probably dozens of missing people cases but this one gets so much attention by the police and media. Are the McCanns funding it somehow through different causes?

Why are the police still putting so much effort and money into this case? There is probably dozens of missing people cases but this one gets so much attention by the police and media. Are the McCanns funding it somehow through different causes?

They even set up a meeting wi big Davie C the second he was made prime minister.

I can see from his point of view the good public relations he gets for helping out.

Where is the end game with this though?

Do we keep going and going until she's found dead or alive? Has someone actually told them they may never find her?

From another point of view we all probably seen the recent story of neglect from down south this week?

5 kids and the parents doing a couple of years jail time. Why can't it be these types of lazy scum bags who lose a child?

From another point of view we all probably seen the recent story of neglect from down south this week?

5 kids and the parents doing a couple of years jail time. Why can't it be these types of lazy scum bags who lose a child?

It sometimes is. They normally turn up hiding under a bed though.

that last post is fucking bizzare. why would you wish any child to go missing, if the parents arent in a fit state then yes the social services whould be doing a hell of a lot better than what they have been doing . but the mccans are just as bad as these lazy arseholes, leaving 3 toddlers in a room together alone whilst they stuffed their faces and drank fine wine is still neglect.

. but the mccans are just as bad as these lazy arseholes, leaving 3 toddlers in a room together alone whilst they stuffed their faces and drank fine wine is still neglect.

I maybe shouldn't have said that I want any kid to go missing but you are just plain wrong with that statement.

The 2 cannot be compared.

The McCanns made a very poor judgement that will haunt them forever more.

The other pair look like they don't get what all the fuss is about or even give a f**k.

think you know the reason tbh

had the mccanns been on a package holiday with crisis loans and Credit union loans, the coppers would have gave this up before the mccanns got their flight home

The McCann's have kept this going themselves, they stated early on they wanted to keep it in the public eye and that's what they've done.

Which of course is hardly the work of folk who actually committed the crime, but then the mono-brows don't put that much thought into it - Gerry looks a bit dodgy is about the bottom line for them ... before pointing out that they neglected their kids - I'm sure the McCann's have ran that one through their minds once or twice over the past 7 years.

The McCann's have kept this going themselves, they stated early on they wanted to keep it in the public eye and that's what they've done.

Which of course is hardly the work of folk who actually committed the crime, but then the mono-brows don't put that much thought into it - Gerry looks a bit dodgy is about the bottom line for them ... before pointing out that they neglected their kids - I'm sure the McCann's have ran that one through their minds once or twice over the past 7 years.

Have the McCanns ever said what drove them to leave their kids alone?

It will be interesting to see of they finally declare her dead this year