Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

How are Kate and Gerry McCann so exempt from this investigation.

They're not - they've been investigated - they've been investigated to f'ck - they were the Portuguese police's numero uno supects and probably still are !

And yet f'ck all was found, hee-haw - absolute nada !

If the McCann's did do it, and of course I highly doubt that they did, they covered up a crime scene and disposed of a body to the point where not a trace of evidence has been found in 7 years of hunners of folk looking, no witnesses saw them in a busy holiday resort, and not one of the Tapas 7 (who would have had to have been in on it) have uttered a single word.

They'd have gotten away with the crime of the century based on just 5 minutes of quick thinking on the spot !

And all to cover up what ? an accident that occurred when they'd left her on her own !?

They'd have gotten away with the crime of the century based on just 5 minutes of quick thinking on the spot

She may have been dead for some time though and had more than the oft trotted out "5 minutes".

^^ There were traces of blood found of hers in the apartment and her DNA that were found in the boot of the car 25 days after she went missing were there not? Or was that just the sniffer dog going loopy?

She may have been dead for some time though and had more than the oft trotted out "5 minutes".

Well she was signed out of the nursery that day , I'm not sure how long it was before she went missing but it was same day. Also the other parents who went in to check on her said she was alright although she could have been dead in her bed but looked like she was sleeping although thats highly unlikely

Acid bath, grind up the bones, into the sea with the granules.

This. When we go on holiday, the first thing I pack is two 10 gallon jerrycans of concentrated sulphuric acid, just in case the wife pisses me off at the pool by bringing me a warm beer or a croque monsieur instead of a croque madame. She grinds my gears, I grind her bones.

:jerry

A relative said that not far away from the resort the Macanns were in there are massive canyons near the beach (not sure if they are canyons or massive holes wasn't paying too much attention) but that you could lose a body there no danger and it would never be found

A relative said that not far away from the resort the Macanns were in there are massive canyons near the beach (not sure if they are canyons or massive holes wasn't paying too much attention) but that you could lose a body there no danger and it would never be found

Probably eaten by the Sevco-supporting troglodytes at the bottom of the canyon.

This. When we go on holiday, the first thing I pack is two 10 gallon jerrycans of concentrated sulphuric acid, just in case the wife pisses me off at the pool by bringing me a warm beer or a croque monsieur instead of a croque madame. She grinds my gears, I grind her bones.

:jerry

Wasting a lot of money paying for the extra luggage. Just get friendly with a local bar owner. The fluid they use to clean out the lines will do the job perfectly....

Heard Kate on the radio complaining she has had to arrange people to look after their kids. The irony

You see her moaning about it in the link as well, was the first thing i picked up on!