Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

The police did venture to suggest that it looked like a planned abduction - somebody had been watching and waiting for the right moment to make their move. It wasn't as if the McCann's visit to the Tapas bar was a one off.

That was the only comment the police made that made sense for me. If what they suspect is/was true, it was of course very unfortunate for the McCanns, but ultimately they were at fault for leaving their children unattended for the length of time they did.

I say they should still be held to account for their irresponsible actions.

If they just left her in bed round the corner from the restaurant, then I'd think the punishment they've had is well over adequate. If they murdered her, then clearly not.

I've always been surprised that 3rd world countries, like Portugal, don't descend in to anarchy more regularly, with such incompetent police forces and judiciary.

I wonder if any of these incompetents dared suggest that "thees eengleesh peegs are no welcome in our cunnree. We manage jus fine. Stay home an shoota Brazillians or look for missing kiddees in lofts, Pee cee Plod!"

I've always been surprised that 3rd world countries, like Portugal, don't descend in to anarchy more regularly, with such incompetent police forces and judiciary.

I wonder if any of these incompetents dared suggest that "thees eengleesh peegs are no welcome in our cunnree. We manage jus fine. Stay home an shoota Brazillians or look for missing kiddees in lofts, Pee cee Plod!"

Funny post

Portuguese coppers would have caught Jack the Ripper sharpish, and kept the guilty one from the Birmingham 6 while letting the innocent go. The Met should stick to weather forecasts.

Joan Burnie bumping her gums in the record today, having a pop at the trolls. Really Joan?? Are you classing people with opinions as trolls? The thing is you see, not everyone lives in your weird world, where people who don't agree with your views or opinions are either sexist pigs or vile Internet trolls. Aye hen, the parents are upset but that doesn't stop allowing people to have their own views on them.

I think the way people talk about the McCanns is moronic and shameful. They are not responsible for their child being abducted. This could have happened if they had been asleep in the apartment and they were only yards away with the apartment in sight.

People led like to use this tragic case of child abduction as an excuse to posture, express fake outrage and often to present an image of themselves as wonderful parents. It's all about them for these morons. That they are twisting the knife for the McCanns is something they do not care about.

Some malevolent morons go further, accusing these people of murdering their daughter or being in on the abduction. There are so many reasons why this is the least likely possible conclusion but they hold on to whisper and rumour because they want it to be true. It would give them some sense of smug satisfaction.

It takes crassness levels beyond measure to hold and express these views and moronicity to match. It's so sad to see how common this is in large swathes of the population.

Well, they were a good few yards away and it's doubtful that they had a good view of the apartment (if any). I don't go for the theories that they killed Madeleine or the like but they can't be exempt from scrutiny and criticism.

Joan Burnie bumping her gums in the record today, having a pop at the trolls. Really Joan?? Are you classing people with opinions as trolls? The thing is you see, not everyone lives in your weird world, where people who don't agree with your views or opinions are either sexist pigs or vile Internet trolls. Aye hen, the parents are upset but that doesn't stop allowing people to have their own views on them.

Oh, Philpy, I agree with you.

Joan Burnie has been taking her frustrations out on the public, especially men, for decades, simply for being born with a face like a blind cobbler's thumb.

I think the way people talk about the McCanns is moronic and shameful. They are not responsible for their child being abducted. This could have happened if they had been asleep in the apartment and they were only yards away with the apartment in sight.

People led like to use this tragic case of child abduction as an excuse to posture, express fake outrage and often to present an image of themselves as wonderful parents. It's all about them for these morons. That they are twisting the knife for the McCanns is something they do not care about.

Some malevolent morons go further, accusing these people of murdering their daughter or being in on the abduction. There are so many reasons why this is the least likely possible conclusion but they hold on to whisper and rumour because they want it to be true. It would give them some sense of smug satisfaction.

It takes crassness levels beyond measure to hold and express these views and moronicity to match. It's so sad to see how common this is in large swathes of the population.

The only people who can say 100% one way or the other is the McCanns. You can't, I can't and certainly the media can't.

Whats got me about this case is the amount of money and resources poured into it.

The fact is Kate and Gerry are 100% at fault. They left 3 kids alone while they went out. The resort had a childcare service they could have used. The fact that the twins cried for over a hour the previous night and despite that they still went out.who does that? How can people show sympathy towards these people?

We all expect maddie to be dead anyway so why waste more money/police time on a unsolvable case?

I'm not sure claiming it was their 'fault' is correct. 99.99999% of the time leaving your kids in a locked hotel room asleep is absolutely fine. Chatting to my parents about this last night, they said they left me in hotel rooms(only whilst downstairs in the Hotel restaurant mind you) multiple times when on holiday. They did however also mention that had the Madeleine McCann case happened before they had taken me abroad there would be absolutely no chance they'd leave me alone in the room.

You can't account for someone breaking into the room and stealing a child, because that is clearly something that has been planned by someone else, tracking their movements, their trends, where their kids are at what times etc. That is assuming that someone did go in. As vague as the chances of it are, it can't be discounted the idea of the girl getting up and opening the hotel room door on her own and leaving. But then what chance of there is that someone just happened upon her and thought 'hmmmm, oh look a child, I've always wanted to have one of those' and steals the child.

One thing about the character everyone seems to be recognising/the same name coming up with regards to this new guy walking towards the ocean with a child in pyjamas. I'm sorry, but if there was anything pre planned about this, no way would he just be swanning about the place with her.

One thing I've always wondered was why were the other two kids left alone???

I'm not sure claiming it was their 'fault' is correct. 99.99999% of the time leaving your kids in a locked hotel room asleep is absolutely fine. Chatting to my parents about this last night, they said they left me in hotel rooms(only whilst downstairs in the Hotel restaurant mind you) multiple times when on holiday. They did however also mention that had the Madeleine McCann case happened before they had taken me abroad there would be absolutely no chance they'd leave me alone in the room.

You can't account for someone breaking into the room and stealing a child, because that is clearly something that has been planned by someone else, tracking their movements, their trends, where their kids are at what times etc. That is assuming that someone did go in. As vague as the chances of it are, it can't be discounted the idea of the girl getting up and opening the hotel room door on her own and leaving. But then what chance of there is that someone just happened upon her and thought 'hmmmm, oh look a child, I've always wanted to have one of those' and steals the child.

One thing about the character everyone seems to be recognising/the same name coming up with regards to this new guy walking towards the ocean with a child in pyjamas. I'm sorry, but if there was anything pre planned about this, no way would he just be swanning about the place with her.

One thing I've always wondered was why were the other two kids left alone???

But it's not fine leaving you're kids alone asleep EVER. Who says it was a pre planned abduction. Those guys who were supposedly seen outside are more likely to be watching to see when it's empty so they can rob the place. Break ins were reported a few weeks before. It does not sit right that someone would want to abduct a child then walk around a holiday resort when there was a car park at the front of the apartment block.