Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

No it can't be them they are both doctors and have money.

If they had been working class parents, who had blue collar jobs or even better been unemployed then it would have been them.

Doctors are usually incredibly busy people at the best of times so a household with two of them with the extra mammoth task of looking after a needy kid could make things a tad stressfull. :rolleyes:

Strange that they have waited till the better weather starts before beginning to dig.

sandcastle.jpg?1305626228

[pedant alert]Union Flag Upside Down[/pedant alert]

But sweet maddie will be looking up at it from her shallow grave

My theory's that Madonna nicked her. She needs a regular supply of virgin blood to keep the wrinkles away. Apparently she's on route to Northern Nigeria at the mo with a cargo plane.

Edited by welshbairn

My theory's that Madonna nicked her. She needs a regular supply of virgin blood to keep the wrinkles away. Apparently she's on route to Northern Nigeria at the mo with a cargo plane.

I was thinking that. Those boys said they were gonna sell the girls Angelina jolie and Madonna must be going halves

I was thinking that. Those boys said they were gonna sell the girls Angelina jolie and Madonna must be going halves

they better be damned quick then,as the americans are sending in a crack team to locate the school girls.

britain are sending in stuart hall,rolf harris,max clifford and dave lee travis.

Perhaps Jorge Jesus should have a slash at each corner flag to lift the curse.

Take flowers to her shallow grave every time they are near

Not that S.L. Benfica know anything about this location of course :ph34r:

Edited by itzdrk