Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

Spot on.

My mum recently had a meal at local buffet restaurant and her main complaint was children running amok through the place.

Scumbags seem to live to a different code to the rest of us.

I'm sure you and your mum could have hit the pesky little brats with rolled up copies of the Daily Mail.

I'm sure you and your mum could have hit the pesky little brats with rolled up copies of the Daily Mail.

I wasn't there.

I also don't read the daily mail.

I don't blame the kids, they don't know better. I blame their excuse for parents who don't seem to know what is acceptable behaviour in public.

Other than that, you're right.

I wasn't there.

I don't blame the kids, they don't know better. I blame their excuse for parents who don't seem to know what is acceptable behaviour in public.

The thing is its a tightrope telling a kid off in public. You always get some nob moaning if you threaten to murder you're offspring.

I wasn't there.

Your mum was at a carvery yeah?

You'd have loved Victorian London.

Who wouldn't search for their missing child?

Who would feel there was someone in their kids room then go back to a tapas bar?

Who would run past an entrance to go in the other entrance 50 yards away when something terrible has happened?

Who wouldn't remember which entrance they used in vivid detail?

Is there a single parent out there that has lost their child for a few minutes and suffered similar feelings of terror when they find out they're overdrawn?

Edited by ayrmad

• 4 months later...

BBC report that police are looking for a lone intruder who had abused girls in Portugal before Maddie disappeared.

The man, described as tanned with dark hair

At last a break through ..they've as good as got him now...how many tanned dark haired men can there be in Portugal.

Maybe they should get Courtney Love onto the Maddie case.

I'm fairly sure Gerry McCann knows the whereabouts of both the plane and his daughter, but failing that, Courtney Love is our only hope on both counts.

Not only is the news that we're looking for a Portuguese person for an incident that happened in Portugal a major breakthrough. We also now know that we're looking for a Portuguese man that likes to steal and touch child in Portugal.

Never seen this coming to be honest.