Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

^^ I have seen that on holiday many times over, the people who are getting on their high horse about the Macanns need to have a look around next time they are on holiday and see just how many parents do this sort of thing - its frightening

Guest The Phoenix

A baby around 1 was crawling round a pool table as we tried to make sure he never got too near the edge.

A pool table or a table by the pool?

The mystery rages on.

^^ I have seen that on holiday many times over, the people who are getting on their high horse about the Macanns need to have a look around next time they are on holiday and see just how many parents do this sort of thing - its frightening

What?

Murder their kids?

The fact that the Mccanns hired former MI5 investigators suggests even more they couldn't be involved. There is just no way on this planet you would do this if you were guilty of something.

Gerry also said he would take a lie detector test to prove he had nothing to hide then later changed his mind.

No leave kids unattended,are you one of these people who actually believe the parents murdered their daughter aye?

Not necessarily, but there are so many inconsistencies with their initial accounts of the events of that night, and their most recent accounts. There are also discrepancies in the accounts that were given to police by their friends.

Statistically more than 50% of all child murders are carried out by one, or both parents. Until some trace of Madeleine is found, the McCanns are always going to be regarded as suspects in certain circles.

I do strongly believe that, at the very least, they are guilty of reckless child neglect, and should be made to face charges for that.

Not necessarily, but there are so many inconsistencies with their initial accounts of the events of that night, and their most recent accounts. There are also discrepancies in the accounts that were given to police by their friends.

Statistically more than 50% of all child murders are carried out by one, or both parents. Until some trace of Madeleine is found, the McCanns are always going to be regarded as suspects in certain circles.

I do strongly believe that, at the very least, they are guilty of reckless child neglect, and should be made to face charges for that.

I just can't see it myself - i was going round in circles arguing it on here a few weeks ago but for them to be involved in her disappearance either by killing her or her dying by accident and them getting rid of her body is a far more unlikely scenario than a kidnapping. Don't get me wrong i don't particularly like them, but can't see it being possible for them to do it and get rid of her body for the most basic reasons - they would have had to either do it before the dinner where everyone saw them and be able to put on a complete poker face, or they could have gone back and found her that way and somehow hid her under the noses of everyone whilst there is a media circus and countless police in the area, it just can't add up so for those reasons alone i find it absurd to make these accusations.

Seen as a good few of you are telling me how you are parents of the decade I will share a wee story from My holiday to Majorca in June.

Sitting in a bar at midnight with a couple we had met from Dundee, we watched in amazement a bunch of chavvy mums doing a fantastic bit of parenting.

They were a bunch of young mums who weren't gonnae let the fact they had young kids stop them having a party night, not when you can just bring young, tired kids with you.

As they got tanked up on booze, the kids. Were left to their own devices in the pub.

A baby around 1 was crawling round a pool table as we tried to make sure he never got too near the edge, as the older 1 sat moaning to his mum that he was tired and wanted to go to bed. He was around 4.

It truly was a spectacular sight seeing a group of 4 slags bring their kids to the party.

Childcare whataboutery - I love this thread!

Seen as a good few of you are telling me how you are parents of the decade I will share a wee story from My holiday to Majorca in June.

Sitting in a bar at midnight with a couple we had met from Dundee, we watched in amazement a bunch of chavvy mums doing a fantastic bit of parenting.

They were a bunch of young mums who weren't gonnae let the fact they had young kids stop them having a party night, not when you can just bring young, tired kids with you.

As they got tanked up on booze, the kids. Were left to their own devices in the pub.

A baby around 1 was crawling round a pool table as we tried to make sure he never got too near the edge, as the older 1 sat moaning to his mum that he was tired and wanted to go to bed. He was around 4.

It truly was a spectacular sight seeing a group of 4 slags bring their kids to the party.

Kids still definitely alive and accounted for.

Chavs 1 0 McCanns

I generally notice stuff like that at things like wedding receptions or partys - whilst I keep an eye on my kids other couples are apparently quite happy to just get totally bladdered and expect everyone else to look after them for them !

You can bet your bottom dollar that had any chavvy child been injured, let alone killed or abducted, we would have been snowed under by "Why oh why" and "Broken Britain" articles. But it's all right for the professional classes - all 9 of the tapas party - to swan off night after night, leaving their children unattended.

Kids still definitely alive and accounted for.

Chavs 1 0 McCanns

That's because the Chavs took them to the bar, rather than giving the kids capol and leaving them in the hotel room, checking on them whenever they could remember.

I generally notice stuff like that at things like wedding receptions or partys - whilst I keep an eye on my kids other couples are apparently quite happy to just get totally bladdered and expect everyone else to look after them for them !

Spot on.

My mum recently had a meal at local buffet restaurant and her main complaint was children running amok through the place.

Scumbags seem to live to a different code to the rest of us.

To be fair buffets are not where you go for a quiet, civilized meal.

:lol:

Was just gonna say exactly this. If you don't want kids spoiling your meal, eat somewhere nicer!

To be fair buffets are not where you go for a quiet, civilized meal.

I don't think they expected a crèche when they went into a busy restaurant regardless of the calibre.

If you can't be trusted to look after your kids and not annoy other people who only want a meal then don't have kids.

You didn't get their numbers did you?