Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

Aye, but why would the press go out of their way to give the McCanns positive press - six years later? And what do the McCanns give in return?

Giving the mccann's positive press is all about acting nice to try and make it look as though they are capable of self regulation or desering of a light handed royal charter.

Aye, but why would the press go out of their way to give the McCanns positive press - six years later? And what do the McCanns give in return?

There's an interesting piece I read a while ago that attempts to explain it. There's a name for it, Missing White Girl syndrome or something.

A whole fuckin week undercover in a bloody gypsy camp for nothing. Ahm well pissed off. Everything wis goin great until I tried to dae an impromptu DNA test on wee Rosella.

Still, that's me soarted fur pegs for a while and ah goat them tae stick a curse on that hoor Kate so no a total waste. That bitch has ruined oor Gerry.

A whole fuckin week undercover in a bloody gypsy camp for nothing. Ahm well pissed off. Everything wis goin great until I tried to dae an impromptu DNA test on wee Rosella.

Still, that's me soarted fur pegs for a while and ah goat them tae stick a curse on that hoor Kate so no a total waste. That bitch has ruined oor Gerry.

Eh?

The Portuguese are fuckin sick to death of the Mccanns , they are in no doubt she died in the apartment ,,,dogs don't lie, the cadaver dogs found the scent of a body in the apartment .

This story of her being snatched is guff, if she was being watched by somebody then surely they would have struck right after gerry checked her at 8.30 ,that would give the most time to bolt before the next check ,,,,but no,,they waited an hour just moments before the next check and took her!!? Ma baws

http://www.cwporter.com/mccann.htm

Edited by captain kirk

The Portuguese are fuckin sick to death of the Mccanns , they are in no doubt she died in the apartment ,,,dogs don't lie, the cadaver dogs found the scent of a body in the apartment .

This story of her being snatched is guff, if she was being watched by somebody then surely they would have struck right after gerry checked her at 8.30 ,that would give the most time to bolt before the next check ,,,,but no,,they waited an hour just moments before the next check and took her!!? Ma baws

http://www.cwporter.com/mccann.htm

Do you think one of the McCanns killed her (accidentally or otherwise) in the apartment and staged an elaborate abduction story to cover themselves? I'll concede that theoretically that scenario is possible but why are the Mc Canns still pushing the case so hard, getting Scotland Yard on the case etc? Surely if they were guilty but found themselves in the clear they'd want to let sleeping dogs lie? (pardon the pun)

The McCanns are libel lawyered up to the eyeballs. That's why. Edited by Hearts Daft

Do you think one of the McCanns killed her (accidentally or otherwise) in the apartment and staged an elaborate abduction story to cover themselves? I'll concede that theoretically that scenario is possible but why are the Mc Canns still pushing the case so hard, getting Scotland Yard on the case etc? Surely if they were guilty but found themselves in the clear they'd want to let sleeping dogs lie? (pardon the pun)

The scent was on Kate's clothes and in the boot of her rented car and the boot had Maddies DNA in it. IIRC.

Edited by Hearts Daft

Elaborate?.....someone opened the window and took our daughter, not exactly Lex Luthor like in it's complexity.

The biggest issue with the McCann accident theory is that there is such a small window of time for everything to have happened in.

If your daughter dies then I doubt you would be able to attend a meal and act as normal as they were behaving. So then you would have to assume that one of the parents had twenty minutes to dispose of the body which would have been hidden so well that it has never been found. On top of this you have to swear seven others to total secrecy and form a consistent alibi with them (which it was essentially despite what could be seen as some human recall errors). Then you have the witness statements of eleven workers that more or less confirm that.

I find it quite hard to believe they could have pulled it off.

Edited by harry94

Elaborate?.....someone opened the window and took our daughter, not exactly Lex Luthor like in it's complexity.

Aye but making up fake timelines, staging bogus half hourly checks, getting accomplices to make up fake sightings of non-existent men carrying a child, all of that would be quite elaborate.