Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

A lot of sad b*****ds see in all this a cynical opportunity to promote themselves as parents with mock outrage at supposed poor parenting by the McCanns. Nasty, nasty people.

Indeed. And a lot of even sadder shitgibbons refuse to accept that the McCanns did anything wrong out of a twisted sense of "loyalty to The Cause" because Gerry McCann used to work for Celtic.

I'm guessing that one of the things you don't want when you're trying to get away with murder is folk investigating the case - why would the McCann's keep asking folk to do just that?

As those investigating the Suzy Lamplugh disappearence discovered, you can screw up a professional police investigation beautifully if you have all manner of crank amateurs, hired private detectives only interested in "clues" to stay on their client's payroll & a media frenzy to muddy the waters, confuse potential witnesses - and most important of all waste police time.

On Sunday my son was asleep in the car and I had to get fuel. It wasn't a garage where you could pay at the pump so I had a decision to make.

Did I disturb him by removing him from the car and take him inside to pay? Or did I lock the car and go inside to pay, with the car in full sight at all times.

It was the latter, because I'm not a paranoid moon howling fuckwit. However, I did keep my eyes peeled at the same time for a Michelle Money type MOPE.

Yes, because a locked car at a petrol station with cctv and a full view of the forecourt is exactly the same as an apartment with no direct line of sight from a restaurant 50-100 yards away.

On the Mone point, wonder what her take is? She probably wouldn't leave her kids, but would get them in a wheelchair at the airport for a wee drive on the buggy to the gate.

Indeed. And a lot of even sadder shitgibbons refuse to accept that the McCanns did anything wrong out of a twisted sense of "loyalty to The Cause" because Gerry McCann used to work for Celtic.

I already thought this reasoning and logic employed in this thread was interesting to say the very least but you just made me do a double take with that point,

Well done - the most embarrassing post in the most embarrassing thread on P&B

So, when you said that you wouldn't leave a child alone for 30 seconds you were posturing and in fact, lying. Glad that we established that.

I wonder if the Moonhowler who said he wouldn't even go to the ice cream van while his child was asleep with withdraw that nonsense.

People like you get a buzz out of posturing over this child abduction and clearly relish kicking the McCanns when they are down as low as anyone could be.

Nasty.

Me personally? No I wouldn't leave my kids alone for 30 seconds? Example. The other day I had to go to an atm. To get to it, you park your car in a car park and walk up a short alley to the atm. Although it was added hassle, I took my kids with me, rather than leaving them unattended in a car, But hey, I'm overcautious eh?

Hardly a buzz, my bizarrely opinionated chum. What I find very strange is that you think leaving 3 young kids alone while the parents go out for a drink and some scran several hundred yards away is ok. Simple fact of the matter is that had they acted responsibly, you, me and the whole of Britain wouldn't be having a debate about this and we would have no idea who the McCanns were.

Why hasn't anyone picked up on the two sniffer dogs though? They independently located cadaverine (chemical emitted by a dead body) and the scent of blood within the apartment and their hire car, but it was seemingly swept under the carpet as "fallible evidence".

Why hasn't anyone picked up on the two sniffer dogs though? They independently located cadaverine (chemical emitted by a dead body) and the scent of blood within the apartment and their hire car, but it was seemingly swept under the carpet as "fallible evidence".

Serious question. How did they know the dogs smelt cadaverine and the scent of blood? Isn't it possibly all the dogs smelt was arseholes and baws?

Unless the dog had developed powers of speech, how would they know?

At the time I was astounded that educated professionals (that's all the tapas gang, not just the McCanns) could waltz off, night after night, and leave their children sleeping, unattended. Nothing over the years has made me change my outlook on that. It was gross stupidity, verging on the reckless.

Checking "every half hour" isn't much good - as has been proved.

They should either have availed themselves of the baby sitting service, allocated one of their number to not go out for a meal, but just constantly patrol all the apartments where the youngsters were sleeping, left the children at home with the grand parents , or not gone out.

They did not have to avail themselves of a baby sitting service, they were on a Mark Warner holiday and it was provided in their package.

Mark Warner holidays have been offering this service since they opened their first kids club in 1986!

http://www.markwarner.co.uk/family-holidays/summer

We're as big on child friendly holidays as we are family holidays. Childcare is included in the holiday price from 2 years upwards and for those children from 4 months - 2 years it will be chargeable. We offer a free evening creche service for children from 4 months to 5 years and for the older children we run free, fully supervised evening entertainment. This evening childcare takes place from 7.30pm to 11pm

Either the rep failed to inform the group of this service or for some reason the family chose not to use it.

Strange that the Met are going with e-fits based on descriptions given by the Smith family from Ireland but not mentioning that Martin Smith was 60-80% sure the man he saw carrying the child was Gerry McCann:

"I hereby declare that this statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief and that I make it knowing that if it is tendered in evidence I will be liable to prosecution if i state in it anything which I know to be false or do not believe to be true.

I would like to state that the statement I made on 26th May 2007 in Portugal is correct. The description of the individual that I saw on 3rd May 2007 carrying a child is as follows. He was average build, 5 foot 10' in height, brown hair cut short, aged 40 years approximately. Wearing beige trousers and darkish top maybe a jacket or blazer. He had a full head of hair with a tight cut. This individual was alone. I saw Gerard McCann (sic) going down the plane stairs carrying one of his children on 9th September 2007 BBC news at 10 PM, I have been shown the video clip by Sergeant Hogan which I recognise. A clip I have seen before on the Internet. In relation to the video clips of Gerard McCann and the person I saw on 3rd May 2007 when I saw the BBC news at 10 PM on 9th September 2007 something struck me that it could have been the same person. It was the way Gerard McCann turned his head down which was similar to what the individual did on 3rd May 2007 when we met him. It may have been the way he was carrying the child either. I would be 60-80% sure that it was Gerard McCann that I met that night carrying a child. I am basing that on his mannerism in the way he carried the child off the plane. After seeing the BBC news at 10 PM, footage on the 9th September 2007 I contacted Leicestershire police with this information. During that time I spoke to all my family members who were with me on the night of 3rd May 2007 about this and the only one who felt the same way as me was my wife. She had seen the video clip of Gerard McCann walking down the stairs of the plane earlier that day. We did not discuss this until some days later. This statement has been read over to me and is correct.

Edited by Phantom Bud

I already thought this reasoning and logic employed in this thread was interesting to say the very least but you just made me do a double take with that point,

Well done - the most embarrassing post in the most embarrassing thread on P&B

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgow_and_west/6649319.stm

"Madeleine, from Rothley, Leicestershire, disappeared from her family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, in the Algarve. Her father, Gerry, had worked for Celtic before moving to England"

It's no surprise that the hysterical overreaction to criticism of the McCanns over the last 24 hours on this thread has come from two Celtic fans - any little negative that could associate itself in any remote way to "The Cause" & they lose the plot lest the Orcs use it as ammo against them, and deep down you know it. Only in Scotland...

By the way, if this thread is such an embarrassment to you, why have you posted on it no less than 46 times. Bit strange to be helping to perpetuate a thread you hate so much, is it not?

They had been out the night before, and had come home to crying weans. Definitely a cracking idea to go out again the next night!

I wonder if that alerted the would-be abductor the night before. Crying children, clearly alone.....lets have a quick shoofty of the surroundings and come back tomorrow.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgow_and_west/6649319.stm

"Madeleine, from Rothley, Leicestershire, disappeared from her family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, in the Algarve. Her father, Gerry, had worked for Celtic before moving to England"

Not directed at you, but

What difference does it actually make the he once worked for celtic? Is it in way relevant to the case? Are former celtic employees statistically more likely to misplace children? Is it a vital clue to solving the case? It's fucking daft that such a thing is even noted.

I'm sure he also shites in a toilet at least once per day and eats breakfast, and yet no one feels the need to note it.

In a bit of amusing irony, when I first typed celtic my phone autocorrected it to cultic

Strange that the Met are going with e-fits based on descriptions given by the Smith family from Ireland but not mentioning that Martin Smith was 60-80% sure the man he saw carrying the child was Gerry McCann:

"I hereby declare that this statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief and that I make it knowing that if it is tendered in evidence I will be liable to prosecution if i state in it anything which I know to be false or do not believe to be true.

I would like to state that the statement I made on 26th May 2007 in Portugal is correct. The description of the individual that I saw on 3rd May 2007 carrying a child is as follows. He was average build, 5 foot 10' in height, brown hair cut short, aged 40 years approximately. Wearing beige trousers and darkish top maybe a jacket or blazer. He had a full head of hair with a tight cut. This individual was alone. I saw Gerard McCann (sic) going down the plane stairs carrying one of his children on 9th September 2007 BBC news at 10 PM, I have been shown the video clip by Sergeant Hogan which I recognise. A clip I have seen before on the Internet. In relation to the video clips of Gerard McCann and the person I saw on 3rd May 2007 when I saw the BBC news at 10 PM on 9th September 2007 something struck me that it could have been the same person. It was the way Gerard McCann turned his head down which was similar to what the individual did on 3rd May 2007 when we met him. It may have been the way he was carrying the child either. I would be 60-80% sure that it was Gerard McCann that I met that night carrying a child. I am basing that on his mannerism in the way he carried the child off the plane. After seeing the BBC news at 10 PM, footage on the 9th September 2007 I contacted Leicestershire police with this information. During that time I spoke to all my family members who were with me on the night of 3rd May 2007 about this and the only one who felt the same way as me was my wife. She had seen the video clip of Gerard McCann walking down the stairs of the plane earlier that day. We did not discuss this until some days later. This statement has been read over to me and is correct.

Thing is though, if it was Gerry, where was he taking her? Would he honestly carry a dead kid through the town? If she was alive, was he giving her to someone else?? That brings up more questions than it answers. It also means that he would have to have been away from the meal for a reasonable length of time, which would have been picked up by the rest of the Tapas bunch. And I cant believe for a minute they're in on it.

Description (beige trousers/blazer) also matches the guy they've just discounted as taking his kid from the creche.

Serious question. How did they know the dogs smelt cadaverine and the scent of blood? Isn't it possibly all the dogs smelt was arseholes and baws?

Unless the dog had developed powers of speech, how would they know?

Really? Pretty sure they would have trained and tested them before throwing them into a police investigation.

I am a parent and I agree with you 100%. A lot of sad b*****ds see in all this a cynical opportunity to promote themselves as parents with mock outrage at supposed poor parenting by the McCanns. Nasty, nasty people.

Utter, utter shite. Should my wife not go into the garden to hang out the washing while our baby is asleep? Not have a conversation with a neighbour out at the front of our house while the baby is asleep?

Not leave your child alone for 30 seconds? What a load of shite! :D

If anything is to be learnt from this thread, it's to never let TheWolf babysit for you, he'd end up fucking off out for a curry and 12 pints because it's sound.

It's no surprise that the hysterical overreaction to criticism of the McCanns over the last 24 hours on this thread has come from two Celtic fans - any little negative that could associate itself in any remote way to "The Cause" & they lose the plot lest the Orcs use it as ammo against them, and deep down you know it. Only in Scotland...

Since I was quoted when you made this point I'll acknowledge that I've seen it but it doesn't merit a response.

By the way, if this thread is such an embarrassment to you, why have you posted on it no less than 46 times. Bit strange to be helping to perpetuate a thread you hate so much, is it not?

Most of the embarrassing stuff is from six years ago (although thankfully a lot of it has been purged) and evidently people are still willing to make staggeringly embarrassing posts today but that shouldn't stop other folk from discussing the subject should it ?

So I'm assuming the wolf and the other McCann apologists reckon this woman should never have been charged or sentenced? After all her children came to no harm.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2289161/Ruth-Evans-Drunk-woman-left-child-home-drinking-pub-forcing-police-use-satnav-house-speak.html

I'm searching for the bit where she was forcibly sterilised or sent to prison. Have to say I'm struggling m8.