Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

I take your just estatic they've finally cleared Samaras with the new efits.

There is absolutely zero proof of an abduction; theres more proof of the mccanns covering up Maddy's death. Fact.

Could you summarise those facts (genuinely don't know). Do they include all their pals not seeing anything ??

It was a freakish occurrence that could happen to anyone who doesn't stare at his or her children for 24 hours a day. But very, very unlikely. Children have been abducted from bedrooms and back gardens while parents have been in the house. I'm assuming most of the posters having a go at the McCanns are not parents. I pity the children of those who are.

Yes it was freakish, yes you are right that freakish occurrences happen, even if you take every precaution, but the vast majority of parents take adequate steps to protect their children. The McCanns did not.

I am a parent and my daughter is doing very well thankyou.

"I asked Gerry apprehensively if he'd had any really horrible thoughts or visions of Madeleine. He nodded. Haltingly, I told him about the awful pictures that scrolled through my head of her perfect little genitals torn apart"

A quote from Kate.....

And in context:

tornap10.jpg

Yes it was freakish, yes you are right that freakish occurrences happen, even if you take every precaution, but the vast majority of parents take adequate steps to protect their children. The McCanns did not.

I am a parent and my daughter is doing very well thankyou.

Are you staring at her?

Could you summarise those facts (genuinely don't know). Do they include all their pals not seeing anything ??

I watched a very small snippet. I'm trying to avoid feeding the media circus and I think I'm incredibly unlikely to volunteer useful information or crack the case from the clues we have to hand. On the other hand, I believe in challenging some of the bizarre reaction to the story. I'm not sure if that is hypocritical or not.

On the other point, I would say that 'even IF' the quote was in her book, which I don't accept at the moment, it has to have entered their head that she may have been abducted in order to be raped. Unfortunately, we're unlikely to get to the bottom of it because no-one would ever in their right mind own up to owning that book.

Edited by The OP

tanner didn't give a description of the man she thought she saw carrying a blonde 4 year old until 4 months after MM was reported missing. does that sound normal to you?

if tanner is exposed as a liar it would be petrol on the conspiracy bonfire which they probably want to avoid. how can it have taken the police over 4 years to find this guy? why would the person not have come forward if they were in the area with their own 4 old year daughter?

nothing about the tanner sighting makes sense.

I'm an open minded person - but are you telling me that the McCann's were not only involved in this but also managed to convince their friends to lie on their behalf ?