Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

Why?

Because..

They could of and should have prevented it, this "crusade" is now embarrassingly showing the gulf between the classes in the country and seeing as the media are happy to puppet along they need to end it.

It's not gonna end with the girl being found, it's not gonna end with someone being correctly arrested, tell me, 6 years ago what did a guy you maybe glanced at over a distance look like and who was he?

The resources spent on this could have saved lives elsewhere, but what do I know? I'm only working class

Because..

They could of and should have prevented it, this "crusade" is now embarrassingly showing the gulf between the classes in the country and seeing as the media are happy to puppet along they need to end it.

It's not gonna end with the girl being found, it's not gonna end with someone being correctly arrested, tell me, 6 years ago what did a guy you maybe glanced at over a distance look like and who was he?

The resources spent on this could have saved lives elsewhere, but what do I know? I'm only working class

Aye, well, that's quite enough from the likes of you - you should know your place.

I wonder if two working class parents or dole squandering parents would be getting this treatment...

Me thinks not

The mccanns need to let it go from the public space and consider themselves lucky they are not in jail when they clearly should of been!

You know what? I don't think anyone has ever considered this before. I think this needs to be debated.

I wonder if two working class parents or dole squandering parents would be getting this treatment...

Me thinks not

The mccanns need to let it go from the public space and consider themselves lucky they are not in jail when they clearly should of been!

should of been!

should of been!!

should of been!!!

No further questions your honour.

Because..

Blimey, what a load of cack.

There is no evidence whatsoever that she was abducted by a stranger. There is evidence from the cadaver dogs to suggest that she died in the apartment.

Kate McCann refused to answer 48 questions put to her by the Portuguese police. She acknowledged that her silence could harm the chances of finding Madeleine:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7542939.stm

The Madeleine Fund is a ltd company not a charity. It is true that is funds their mortgage.

The McCanns and their tapas pals have changed their stories about what happened that night several times. The latest revelations on the changes to the previously accepted timeline appear to suggest they've changed their accounts again.

The McCanns made very public announcements saying they would be happy to take lie detector tests but then refused to do so.

The McCanns and the rest of the Tapas 9 all refused to take part in a reconstruction of the events of the night Madeleine went missing - they said it would serve no purpose and they were too busy.

Massive cover-up IMO.

Anyone on this thread who thinks leaving their 2 babies and a toddler in a hotel room alone is okay while they f**k of to get pissed with their mates on a foreign holiday should be sterilised after having any kids they already have removed by social services.

Just my opinion of course.

Anyone on this thread who thinks leaving their 2 babies and a toddler in a hotel room alone is okay while they f**k of to get pissed with their mates on a foreign holiday should be sterilised after having any kids they already have removed by social services.

Just my opinion of course.

I'm not going to go back over the thread but I'm fairly sure not one single person has suggested it was ok to leave the kids.