Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

Guest Captain Saintsible
I had not thought about that.

Where you have a lot going on in a resort, and friends about, it is stretching the imagination a bit to assume that a four year old will say good night at 7.30pm and duly fall asleep.

Indeed.

Not only do I find it very very hard to believe that a 4 year old would go to sleep at 7.30 pm in the evening on holiday - the fact that they'd just picked them up from the creche before putting them to bed makes you wonder if they were spending any time with their kids on holiday!

Indeed.

Not only do I find it very very hard to believe that a 4 year old would go to sleep at 7.30 pm in the evening on holiday - the fact that they'd just picked them up from the creche before putting them to bed makes you wonder if they were spending any time with their kids on holiday!

Some of us have been saying that all along....................

No it isn`t. They were in a resort that encourages you to take children. It has a childminding service if you want to use it. Lots of these resorts are around nowadays.

When my son was born we took him to a hotel which offered a similar service to the one at the McCanns resort. We went to dinner while he was asleep in another building and decided to check on him from time to time. Theres no difference to what we did really and what the McCanns did.

Just, in this instance, you used the service, they didn't.

I read this wee gem today:

Jailbait

There's something about this that isn't quite right...I can't put my finger on it though. I'd imagine it's because of the pure guilt, but why is he adding these new theories into the mixer when no one (even him) knows what really happened to Madeleine?

And surely if there were someone else in the apartment, one of the kids would have woken up!

I personally think that they have went out and left them alone, and something has happened to Madeline when they have been out.

Finally found ye, just had a phone call, the police over there want you to fly over RIGHt NOW as they think you can help crack the case... :ph34r::blink:

Excuse me, Elaine C Smith has told us not to judge the parents - we really ought to close the thread now. :rolleyes:

Well if Big Elaine said so and Philomenia, or whatever her name is, we best do otherwise the two will join forces and fat whiny bitches will rule the World!