Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

Of course you can be charged with murder even if there isn't a body!

I thought there was something strange about them from the beginning, but I never for one second thought they would be involved in her disappearance.

They'll be charged in the next 10 days then.

I think some the questions they were asking Kate McCann were pretty ridiculous. She said "Maddie's been snatched". She WAS! Unless she can open a door without a key and then wander off without a single person noticing a four year old girl walking about the place on her own....

The real abductor will be pishing him/herself right now, that's the only certainty in this tale.

And just how do you know this?

According to some witnesses, was the door not unlocked and open?

They'll be charged in the next 10 days then.

I have no doubts that you are right, although I reckon he will get away with it though, I think MILF Kate is facing it on her own.

And yes Joozy, she is much more appealing now than she was before, I'm right into that shit ;)

You have to admit the fact that they didn't hire the car till 25 day's after and it appears to have her blood in it (on the surface at least) looks pretty damming!

Who was using the car in the period between the night it happened and when they McCanns hired it?

Can they be charged if they can't find the body?

I refer you to my earlier post and the disappearance of Peter Falconio.

His body was never found (cos he's still alive, imo) yet Brad Murdoch has been banged up for life.

I refer you to my earlier post and the disappearance of Peter Falconio.

His body was never found (cos he's still alive, imo) yet Brad Murdoch has been banged up for life.

That happened on the other side of the world mate, Portugal could and probably does have a completely different legal system.

That happened on the other side of the world mate, Portugal could and probably does have a completely different legal system.

I realise that, mate.

Was it not found in an abandoned mine?

Not as far as I'm aware and not according to wikipedia. Where did you read that anyway?

I think someone best check all the abandoned mines around Jim Pansy's house, he clearly knows something the rest of us don't.

Shit. They are on to me. I mean, er, Joanne, call yer lawyer again, I think I f'ked up... Oh, and Joanne, can you check on Madeleine, see if she's got enough bread and gruel.