Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

I haven't kept up to date with the press coverage on Madelaines disappearance due to how extensive it has been. I didn't realise the car was hired 25 days after she disappeared.

Despite the fact I actually quoted it.

Read the whole thing, regardless of how retarded the poster is :rolleyes:

If it is Maddies blood they are definitely guilty of hiding her, and probably guilty of killing her too.

Good post.

To me, the fact that the McCanns are now being interviewed again and treated as suspects suggests that the police in Portugal have no idea what happened to Madelaine and are no further forward now than they were when the case first opened.

I assume the car with blood in it isn't a major step forward then :rolleyes:;)

To be honest, imo, the fact that they are now rigourously interveiwing and treating Kate McCann as a suspect, smacks of the Portugeuse Police having no idea as to what actually happened.

Surely, if they had any sound evidence to go on, they would have interrogated her as a suspect as a much higher matter of urgency, and before now?

Edited by ShakehandsTom - DFC

Blood trace could've come from anything that belonged to Madelaine that was in the car, I'd imagine?

I wonder if they found it in the boot!

You have to admit the fact that they didn't hire the car till 25 day's after and it appears to have her blood in it (on the surface at least) looks pretty damming!

Blood trace could've come from anything that belonged to Madelaine that was in the car, I'd imagine?

I wonder if they found it in the boot!

cant seem them carting about any of maddies belongings in the hire car,apart from her fave teddy that "got washed" the night of her disappearance

To be honest, imo, the fact that they are now rigourously interveiwing and treating Kate McCann as a suspect, smacks of the Portugeuse Police having no idea as to what actually happened.

Aye, hence the interviews to find evidence. It sounds like they are getting their act together at last, with all these stories coming out of contradictory evidence, vows of silence etc. Also, Gerrys not said much recently, possibly because he's feeling the heat? Was the move back to this country part of an effort to escape police interrogation?

At least people on here are starting to keep an open mind, and are willing to contemplate that yes, the parents might have been involved.

Aye, hence the interviews to find evidence. It sounds like they are getting their act together at last, with all these stories coming out of contradictory evidence, vows of silence etc. Also, Gerrys not said much recently, possibly because he's feeling the heat? Was the move back to this country part of an effort to escape police interrogation?

At least people on here are starting to keep an open mind, and are willing to contemplate that yes, the parents might have been involved.

Aye, perhaps you're righ, xbl. Or perhaps the situations is, the way I implied in my above post. There are the two possible scenarios.

Gerry could perhaps be moving back in a very weak, and obviously 'deemed to fail' plan to escape interrogation and the likes, or perhaps there may indeed be another reason, who knows....

I think that's the only way to be tbh. None of us know what happened, and aren't familiar with the ins-and-outs of the case, so I think to close-off any avenues of investigation would be silly and unprofessional, on the part of the Portugeuse Police.

the 22 questions asked by police,thats published in the papers is good reading,like

why did kate wash maddies teddy the night she went missing?

why didnt she phone police s*****ht away,saying she had,then donig it 40 mnis later

why did they hire the car the day before gonig to rome,if they knew they wouldnt use it for 3-4 days,ands why hire a car when they had managed all the holiday before without one?

a sniffer dog smelt death on kates jersey+trousers and maddies teddy

"seemingly" maddie was heard most nights that week she went missing crying for her parents,pointing to them leaving her alone most nights,and the nighbt she went missng a barman saw them 5 miles away in laos

the group they had dinner with "seemingly" drank 14 bottles of wine between them

kate came out of maddies room after discovering she was missing,saying"someone has snatched maddie" how would she have know she had been snatched and not just wandered off?

tehy had been know to give there kids mild sedatvies,did they give maddie to much?

Can they be charged if they can't find the body?

I wouldn't have though so, no. Because if they can't find the body, what could they charge them with? Because they couldn't conclusively prove it was murder, without the prescence of the body....

Edited by ShakehandsTom - DFC

Depends on the legal system in Portugal, I believe in England the will go ahead without a body, Scotland you need a body!

Also unless anybody can explain away maddies blood in the car with a plausible explanation then you have to say they look pretty guilty just now.

I think some the questions they were asking Kate McCann were pretty ridiculous. She said "Maddie's been snatched". She WAS! Unless she can open a door without a key and then wander off without a single person noticing a four year old girl walking about the place on her own....

The real abductor will be pishing him/herself right now, that's the only certainty in this tale.

I think some the questions they were asking Kate McCann were pretty ridiculous. She said "Maddie's been snatched". She WAS! Unless she can open a door without a key and then wander off without a single person noticing a four year old girl walking about the place on her own....

The real abductor will be pishing him/herself right now, that's the only certainty in this tale.

Gerry isn't out of the woods yet, is he? :unsure: