Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

Theres something funny about this missing girl.

Who in their right minds leave a 3 year old and two 2 year old kids on their own while they go out for a spot of dinner, sporadically checking on them? The parents should be prosecuted for neglect.

I dont think all is as it seems with this, but time will tell.

I would never ever leave any of my kids at anytime alone even if i was only 100 yards away.

These are chalets and not a normal hotel, My parents used to leave us in our room whilst they had a few drinks in the hotel bar, they used to check on us every 20 mins or so.

But we were all older than 5 when they did that.

I don't know how people take young kids on Holiday, its a miltary operation just to go to the shops with my two.

These are chalets and not a normal hotel, My parents used to leave us in our room whilst they had a few drinks in the hotel bar, they used to check on us every 20 mins or so.

But we were all older than 5 when they did that.

I don't know how people take young kids on Holiday, its a miltary operation just to go to the shops with my two.

The manager of the complex was on 5 live today and although it was a holiday complex rather than a hotel he admited that anyone could have gained access to the area,Which you know as a parent is very worrying.

The manager of the complex was on 5 live today and although it was a holiday complex rather than a hotel he admited that anyone could have gained access to the area,Which you know as a parent is very worrying.

The thing was the door was locked, the windows were locked and hadnt been forced, its one of those strange ones that you know is going to have a bizarre ending to it.

The thing was the door was locked, the windows were locked and hadnt been forced, its one of those strange ones that you know is going to have a bizarre ending to it.

Indeed i was just watching Sky news and the family have just been bad mouthing the local police,Not a good sign.

What you say is contrary to what the girl's aunt was saying on Radio Scotland this afternoon. She said that the door was lying open and the shutters on the windows had been jammied (sic) opened.

What you say is contrary to what the girl's aunt was saying on Radio Scotland this afternoon. She said that the door was lying open and the shutters on the windows had been jammied (sic) opened.

It was just on sky news that the window had not been jammied open , the door was open when they returned to the room, but had said it was locked when she was last seen.

They were checking on them every 30 minutes aparently - which is shocling, especially with children that young.

I honestly think that the wee girl has woken up disorientated and wandered off somewhere - hopefully she'll be found safe & well.

The parents have even had time to critise the reaction time of the Portugese police - surely the initial language barrier wouldn't have helped, but I'm sure the police are doing everything in their power to find the wee girl.

Good to see the News Vultures out in force already - BBC News reporting live from the scene this morning. b*****dS! :angry:

The bedroom window and shutters were jemmied open according to reports.

The Parents are fucking irresponsible, who leaves children that age alone :angry:

Especially with

Throughout the week the family enjoyed the facilities in the resort, which boasts four swimming pools, the beach and childcare from 7.30pm to 11.30pm for those parents who want it.

Especially with

Fucks sake! When they find her (hopefully alive) both children they should taken off this couple and put them into care, they obviously have no fucking idea and in a way deserve this to happen!

Some people really don't deserve to have children!

Just hope nothing happens to the child :(

You'll maybe find the childcare starts from 4 or 5 years old.

So leaving them alone is the answer? :rolleyes:

I don't have kids but I wouldn't leave them out my sight for a minue at that age nevermind leaving them periods upto 20 minutes at a time in a room by themself.

Selfish parents who are now blaming everybody else part from the ones who are really to blame!

Themselves :angry:

So leaving them alone is the answer? :rolleyes:

I don't have kids but I wouldn't leave them out my sight for a minue at that age nevermind leaving them periods upto 20 minutes at a time in a room by themself.

Selfish parents who are now blaming everybody else part from the ones who are really to blame!

Themselves :angry:

A bit harsh?

To be honest, I wouldn't have left my kids alone in that situation, but they were only a few hundred yards awayand the doors were locked. I wouldn't have left them alone because of the dangers that can befall a child within the apartment or room. I don't think for a minute that the parents imagined that their child would be abducted. They aren't to blame for the kids being abducted, the abductor is. No matter how seemingly negligent the parents were, if that little girl was snatched, then now is not the time for casting blame.

Were Holly and Jessica's parents guilty of neglect? Is Sarah Payne's mother to blame for her murder?

I agree with Marrez, though; there seems like there's something not quite right here...

We are talking about a child who is 3 not 10 yeard olds!

Not it's not harsh I think any sensible parent would agree with me and be horrified that they left them alone for so long in a foreign country. as for not casting blame they seem to be doing a good job putting the blame onto everybody else and taking the heat off them.

They have nobody to blame but themselves and that is the truth, I hope they find her but they wont get any sympathy from me as they don't deserve any. Put your hand in the fire you get burnt.

Idiots!