Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

Utterly heartbreaking.

"Have you seen the price of courgettes?" said the heartbroken allotment owner.

"I could find Operation Grange for a year with the money I have lost."

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/jul/29/madeleine-mccann-police-in-germany-find-cellar-during-allotment-search#click=https://t.co/FyhUdYeduP

11 hours ago, welshbairn said:

At least he thought about a sun roof.

The guy's in the clink for dealing drugs. That sounds like an ideal spot for a stash or cannabis farm to me. 

Items found in suspect’s cellar: blue bucket, a plant pot, tarpaulin, a string bag, bags of gravel, corrugated iron, wooden floor boards, iron bars, plastic piping, a laundry bag, plastic covering and a tree trunk. Such damning evidence!

509858-oor_wullie_original1n.jpg
Jings I'd have got away with it if PC Murdoch was still on the job.

Edited by Alternative Title

7 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Conclusive proof they've got their man, enough to satisfy even the most dedicated follower of the sacked Portuguese cop.

image.png.632fc7159818ff139a425e58a643c6ce.png

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12246614/madeleine-mccann-news-latest-live/

Didn’t the German police recently say they had “concrete evidence” the poor kid was dead?

My dog was barking repeatedly for a minute or so there. I was worried the German polis were digging up my garden but then I realised she was just trying to scare someone away as they were walking past the house.

Phew.

The allotments having cellars is not entirely uncommon in this part of the world. I know of one boy who has a bar under his with room for a dozen people. He rents it out for small parties. Though after reading this thread I will definitely be looking at him with a fair bit of suspicion in future.

3 hours ago, Ross. said:

The allotments having cellars is not entirely uncommon in this part of the world. I know of one boy who has a bar under his with room for a dozen people. He rents it out for small parties. Though after reading this thread I will definitely be looking at him with a fair bit of suspicion in future.

Hitler's slept about 80

On 30/07/2020 at 20:10, Shotgun said:

My dog was barking repeatedly for a minute or so there. I was worried the German polis were digging up my garden but then I realised she was just trying to scare someone away as they were walking past the house.

Phew.

It wasn't Gerry McCann was it......

So she wasn't pushing up the runner beans in Germany after all. I for one am stunned. I await the next thrilling episode....possibly a trawler hauling up human bones or a skull off the coast if the Algarve, akin to the Allison McGarrigle murder years ago in Largs.