Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

On 24/07/2020 at 12:51, eez-eh said:

Bizarrely obsessed with the McCanns and now a bit of casual homophobia. Nice.

Bizarrely obsessed with me. Strange.

No phobia here, by the way.

On Reflection 2023
I wish I'd never had such an obsession with the subject, and hadn't gotten involved. It will be a long time till the truth ever comes out. I really wish I'd stayed out of the discussion.

Edited by Alternative Title
Revisited my participation.

To be fair, it’s bizarre to sign up to a football message board with the sole intention of discussing a child who’s been missing for over a decade.

When I say bizarre, I really meant it was the behaviour of a mentalist, and your obsession with the parents is creepy.

25 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

To be fair, it’s bizarre to sign up to a football message board with the sole intention of discussing a child who’s been missing for over a decade.

When I say bizarre, I really meant it was the behaviour of a mentalist, and your obsession with the parents is creepy.

I’ve said it before but I came across a discussion about her on twitter about 6 weeks ago and got totally descended on. Have been having a back and forth with several absolute fruit loops ever since. There’s probably about 15 -20 users who are constantly posting about her on there and they all believe the parents are guilty. 

The only time I read/contribute to this thread is when it reappears on page 1 of General Nonsense. Once it disappears to the nether regions I don't go looking for it.

Watched the ITV programme and thought it was a complete waste of time. Only interesting point on the program was the Mcanns Portuguese lawyer saying there was 15 year statute of limitations on prosecuting anyone on this crime. Would anyone in the future ,post the 15 year rule, be able to be prosecuted for the crime. Would Christian B currently  in a German prison be able to be prosecuted in Germany if it was thought he kidnapped Madeleine.??

7 hours ago, Alternative Title said:

Grindr server down again mate?

This is funny because it insinuates that the other poster is gay and the dating website he uses to get in touch with other men isn't currently available so he's currently posting on here until he can go back to being gay again. 

22 hours ago, hearthammer said:

Watched the programme.  It was an all guns blazing charge against CB, the German suspect.  For the first time since 2007, i have to admit that the evidence in the programme has opened up my thought processes regarding the possible (or to what extent) involvement of the parents.  There again, the Portuguese/German/UK police authorities cannot piece the circumstantial evidence together by identifying the caller to CB (a 30 minute call from a pre-paid bog standard phone) prior to the suspected "abduction".    Gerry  ??

It has opened up the potential for further debate, so over to you, Alternative Title. 

I've read similar theories on Twitter. I've not been paying too much attention to this latest twist, other than that the media coverage appears to be nothing more than innuendo.

For my sanity (or otherwise) I stick to the Amaral theory. I would have thought his book would be all a defence lawyer would need to cast reasonable doubt on Bruekners prosecution.

1 hour ago, Alternative Title said:

I've read similar theories on Twitter. I've not been paying too much attention to this latest twist, other than that the media coverage appears to be nothing more than innuendo.

For my sanity (or otherwise) I stick to the Amaral theory. I would have thought his book would be all a defence lawyer would need to cast reasonable doubt on Bruekners prosecution.

Wtf?

Even the dimmest of the dim, and the most rabid freemason, opus dei member, or socially maladjusted supporter of the Rothley Two, has to be embarrassed by this latest episode.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12229834/madeline-mccann-christian-b-cops-slipped-away/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Put it this way, even Clarence wouldn't stoop this low. They know a phone call was made, but they don't know who made it and they don't know who received it. But it was near the apartment, and the patsy was in the same country

I suspect this is a German spin off of the popular crime drama rather than a home grown episode. The "prosecutor" turns out to only be a press officer, and it's about keeping the patsy in jail by teasing the Deutsche Volks.

Move along, nothing to see here.

Edited by Alternative Title

2 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

I heard on the radio they are digging up a garden in Hannover. 

I am so confused by how much resources they pile into this case every year.

I'm fairly sure they won't find Maddie there, but they might find direct connections to unsolved cases closer to home where this guy was involved.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/5861327/madeleine-mccann-christian-b-body-allotment/

5 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

I heard on the radio they are digging up a garden in Hannover. 

I am so confused by how much resources they pile into this case every year.

Bizarrely using sniffer dogs, despite Gerry telling us they are incredibly unreliable.

Maybe explains the unaccounted miles on the hire car though.

59 minutes ago, Alternative Title said:

Bizarrely using sniffer dogs, despite Gerry telling us they are incredibly unreliable.

Maybe explains the unaccounted miles on the hire car though.

Is Gerry McCann directing the German police’s inquiry?