Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

3 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

I don't know why you continue to twist my words and put words into my mouth that I never said.

I'm not trying to normalise anything either. It is already normalised. Folk leave sleeping kids alone for half an hour at a time all the time. Whether they be in their room and they're in the back garden enjoying the sun or in a hotel room while they enjoy a meal. It happens all the time and

there is nothing inherently more dangerous for one than the other. A child’s far more likely to die in a car crash in the half hour journey to the airport than the half hour they’re left having a kip in a hotel room. It’s got nothing to do with what is actually safe for the child but what has the appearance of safety. It’s far more about parents comfort than anything else. As well as a smug satisfaction all parents have about their own parenting abilities. “Alright. I might have been feeding Wee Bobby nothing but potato smileys and turkey twizzlers for 5 years but at least I never let a foreign paedo kidnap them”.

As I said the most dangerous part of the holiday wasn’t the half hour periods she was sleeping on her todd but any road journeys taken while there. The McCann’s, like every parent who doesn’t let their child leave a bubble and has them under 24/7 surveillance, had to make a call between absolute security for their child and their own general health and wellbeing, etc.

Weans are 100x more likely to be abused or killed by family members than a stranger so no-one should leave them with their granda? Or let their niece babysit?

If the culprit had been caught and found guilty early on the case all the hatred, disgruntlement and ire would be, correctly, directed toward them and not toward the parents.

Letting a child sleep, alone, in accommodation with regular check ups is reasonable behaviour.

C'mon to f**k man, this is mental, it's all about minimising the risk. The comparisons between a car journey and leaving your child alone have got nothing to do with anything. One is necessary and the other isn't. It's not even just about the remote possibility of your child being abducted, a parent is responsible for their child's entire welfare - falling out the bed, choking, fire, falling ill etc.

It's an offence to leave children in your home alone without supervision so why is it alright to do it just because you're on holiday?

On 04/06/2020 at 10:09, marty_j said:

Very strange this story broke 12 months ago on sky
Wonder why coming out now?
Have they ever explained evidence pointing at parents including dogs sniffing out smell of death in apartment on Kate’s clothes, in hire car and on maddies toy cat (which Kate had washed)

Did she not say she had come in contact with 6 corpses just prior to going on holidays? Was that ever proved? And she also said that she had taken the toy cat with her to work, therefore that was why the dogs smelled death off it.

I don't know why you continue to twist my words and put words into my mouth that I never said.

I'm not trying to normalise anything either. It is already normalised. Folk leave sleeping kids alone for half an hour at a time all the time. Whether they be in their room and they're in the back garden enjoying the sun or in a hotel room while they enjoy a meal. It happens all the time and
there is nothing inherently more dangerous for one than the other. A child’s far more likely to die in a car crash in the half hour journey to the airport than the half hour they’re left having a kip in a hotel room. It’s got nothing to do with what is actually safe for the child but what has the appearance of safety. It’s far more about parents comfort than anything else. As well as a smug satisfaction all parents have about their own parenting abilities. “Alright. I might have been feeding Wee Bobby nothing but potato smileys and turkey twizzlers for 5 years but at least I never let a foreign paedo kidnap them”.

As I said the most dangerous part of the holiday wasn’t the half hour periods she was sleeping on her todd but any road journeys taken while there. The McCann’s, like every parent who doesn’t let their child leave a bubble and has them under 24/7 surveillance, had to make a call between absolute security for their child and their own general health and wellbeing, etc.

Weans are 100x more likely to be abused or killed by family members than a stranger so no-one should leave them with their granda? Or let their niece babysit?

If the culprit had been caught and found guilty early on the case all the hatred, disgruntlement and ire would be, correctly, directed toward them and not toward the parents.

Letting a child sleep, alone, in accommodation with regular check ups is reasonable behaviour.

You are a fucking idiot.

2 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:
20 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:
Oh and I heard some conspiracy theory (probably nonsense) linking him to the celtic peado ring, and that the guy from the couple they were out dinning with was “close” to Madeline in a creepy way

You've been reading follow follow again !!!

Fs 😂

i cant remember where I read it but it was definitely not there

2 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

And she also said that she had taken the toy cat with her to work, therefore that was why the dogs smelled death off it.

Perfectly normal thing to do - take your kid's favourite stuffed toy to a place where you're dissecting corpses.

9 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Perfectly normal thing to do - take your kid's favourite stuffed toy to a place where you're dissecting corpses.

In fairness I like to take my kids favourite stuffed toy out when I go killing prostitutes.

Kidding of course.

I don't have any kids.

On 07/06/2020 at 06:42, Boo Khaki said:

The PJ wanted to test the twins for drugs in the aftermath of MM's disappearance, but the McCanns refused permission point blank. Much later, in her book, Kate claims that the fact the twins slept throughout the event, including the initial parts of the investigation when there were people trooping in and out all around them, is 'proof' that the abductor must have drugged them and Maddie.

IIRC the police found Calpol or something similar in the apartment, along with a dosing syringe, but nothing that suggested the parents were in the habit of doping them up to the gills as a matter of routine.

That would have been perfectly normal for folk going abroad with youngsters

Now that the sniffer dogs are being mentioned again, I invite you to see again how reliable and uninfluenced they are. The McCann hire car boot.

On 10/06/2020 at 17:56, welshbairn said:

The cadaver dog examining the McCann hire car, with a completely neutral handler giving absolutely no signals away.

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

That would have been perfectly normal for folk going abroad with youngsters

Aye, but Calpol laced with something nicked from the anaesthesia supplies in the hospital where she worked does the trick - apparently 

Did she not say she had come in contact with 6 corpses just prior to going on holidays? Was that ever proved? And she also said that she had taken the toy cat with her to work, therefore that was why the dogs smelled death off it.

Aye take kids toy to handle corpses? Bullshit

37 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Imagine being that thick you believe a GP who’s previously trained in anaesthesiology, would overdose their kid on Calpol.

Or perhaps being a complete fud to dismiss the idea, given the circumstances and outcome ??