Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

10 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

There's FBI profilers who are certain the McCanns are guilty as sin. Is it fine to think they may be on to something?

You can hire an ex-FBI profiler to say Elvis is on the moon, they frequently do on Fox, well nearly. Gobs for hire.

40 minutes ago, Empty It said:
1 hour ago, Canoeist said:
I'm normally open minded about theories but anyone who thinks the parents are involved in any way have taken a dislike to middle class English parents from the outset and are not prepared to actually compute a timeline that could make any sense.
If you think these parents could have killed their child, moved the body around in cars, hid the body, get all of the Tapas 7 to cover it up, visit the pope, write a book and go through the most unimaginable grief for 13 years, you need to work on your own analytical skills and not listen to a buffoon of of a police chief who was backed into a corner and would do anything to appease his own people and get a popular resort thriving again.

Don't forget the police chief literally done the exact same just weeks before the McCann case pinning a missing child on the mother because he couldn't get a result then that all blew up in his face.

A combination of covering for the police shortcomings and the damage a child snatching could have on the tourism industry in the Algarve.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

I was going to post something similar, the seven stone bull terrier with previous for attacking children being in the caravan being the slight game changer here. That and the fact the mother was getting wired into cocaine til 4 in the morning.

I can’t be fucked with the additional scorn being poured onto the McCanns implying they were negligent throughout the entire holiday. Look at those posters back in 2007 criticising them for putting the kids to sleep at 7 o clock because their own kids like to stay up later and when they were on holiday the kids were up until midnight. Such sanctimonious shite.

You've changed your tune.

On 14/10/2013 at 10:17, throbber said:

I have sympathy with the Macanns to some extent but they don't take as much responsibility for the f**k up as they should - essentially they abandoned them to get pished with friends yet they seem to act the victim more than taking responsibility. I saw a documentary on youtube done by the portugese cop who thought they had disposed of her body - was a pretty haunting watch but i will give the Macanns the benefit of the doubt on that one

On 14/10/2013 at 10:35, throbber said:

Hardly the same thing - would you and your wife both go out to a pub a couple hundred yards away and get pished with your 3 month old asleep alone? In a foreign country no less?

On 14/10/2013 at 10:43, throbber said:

Pretty sure it was about 200 yards? The exact distance hardly matters - the important thing was they weren't in the apartment with the kids and thats how someone got in and pinched her. They were having drinks - thats the reason they weren't in their apartment with their children

11 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Is this another shifting of the goalposts?

Maybe, but any profiler is going to say statistically the parents most likely did it. If you have one explaining how, I'd like to hear it.

42 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Clarence Mitchell was the head of Tony Blair's media monitoring unit during the Iraq War. He was essentially in charge of war time propaganda so you are not far off. 

He was also employed by Matthew Freud who's paedophile father Clement had a home in Pria Du Luiz. This may be just an odd random link but in the Post Epstein world it would be foolish to completely ignore it. 

What specifically are you suggesting? 

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Maybe, but any profiler is going to say statistically the parents most likely did it. If you have one explaining how, I'd like to hear it.

Before I trawl the website, is there any quality assurance needs that must be met before I post it?

35 minutes ago, Alternative Title said:

Indeed but these are people at the top of the medical profession. The people they play golf with are not Bob.

IIRC one of the relatives was a neighbour of Gordon Browns brother, and asked if there was any help he could give them when she bumped into him in the street.

A relative who bumped into a neighbour of Gordon Brown's brother - OK, I'm convinced!

Quite Similar?  Not at all really. 
The end result is the same (probably) but the likelihood of that being the case is very different in either case.  Very different degrees of "neglect" surely?
Don't see how....neglect is neglect. Would you do either?

In both cases the parent(s) involved left their child in dangerous/unsafe situations.

36 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

There's FBI profilers who are certain the McCanns are guilty as sin. Is it fine to think they may be on to something?

No it isnt fine. What you do in situations like this is follow the data available, watch programs, read books, do anything that can educate you on the specifics. Do not follow some fantasist dreamer who makes a living out of clicks by people like you. 

You have a post further up saying something like 'I think she died accidently'. Another look at me post with no substance where in your head you think you have arrived at the klondyke but in reality are just wasting folks time.

8 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I think there are 4 scenarios that involve the parent being responsible:

1) Accident/fall in the apartment, which renders her stone dead - in which case what is there to cover up?

2) Drugged her to death - in which case when was the lethal dose administered and how long did it take her to die in relation to timeline?

3) Murdered her and planned the entire thing in advance. 

4) Third party/major collusion involved eg Murat or the priest offer to store the body or Madeline not in fact seen at all during the day and several sightings of her have been false. 

There's a massive difference between checking (however inefficiently) on your kids every half hour and leaving your kid alone with a provenly  dangerous dog till 4 am. 
Assuming the McCanns had nothing to do with it they were incredibly unlucky, as is every parent whose child is snatched by a stranger.
There is a difference, of course there is. I'm not suggesting what the McCann's did is on the same level of utter negligence that the dog case Mum but nevertheless in both instances the actions of those caring for their kids led to a horrible ending.

Arguing what the McCann's did was ok is ridiculous - a killer who stabs their victim once is still a killer even if the killer who stabs their victim 100 times is clearly 'worse' - the end result is the same and that's the similarity.

3 minutes ago, scottmcleanscontacts said:

In both cases the parent(s) involved left their child in dangerous/unsafe situations.

Except the McCanns kids were asleep in their beds, the parents were out for dinner at a normal hour but the young boy was stuck in a caravan with a viscous 7 stone bull terrier while the parent was snorting a class A drug until 4 in the morning. 

14 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Before I trawl the website, is there any quality assurance needs that must be met before I post it?

The words of the FBI profilers would do.

Edited by welshbairn

1 minute ago, scottmcleanscontacts said:

You don't see that there are different degrees of neglect?  

You're saying the outcome in both cases was equally predictable?

2 minutes ago, Canoeist said:

No it isnt fine. What you do in situations like this is follow the data available, watch programs, read books, do anything that can educate you on the specifics. Do not follow some fantasist dreamer who makes a living out of clicks by people like you. 

You have a post further up saying something like 'I think she died accidently'. Another look at me post with no substance where in your head you think you have arrived at the klondyke but in reality are just wasting folks time.

'Watch programs, read books'. How is that any different from reading information from a website? It's someone using a form of media to give their own opinion. 

What data do you suggest I follow? The McCann statements? The words of Clarence Mitchell?