Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

20 minutes ago, Acastus said:

2007 - Maddie goes missing

2020 - New suspect a German paedo was in the area

Why has it took so long for this to come to light? 

Summer golf tourney imminent?

3 hours ago, MuckleMoo said:

Is it possible for posters to provide links backing up there allegations?

3 hours ago, MuckleMoo said:
3 hours ago, welshbairn said:
No, I've tried asking. The answers if any usually involve "IIRC".

I mean, there's some pretty wild accusations flying about. You would think it would all be well documented and and in the public domain

Don't know if you mean me. I submitted links last year. If you can keep your eyes open long enough all the things I am saying are in the public domain.

Put it this way, the stuff out there is just as reliable as Netflix. And, asking questions isn't the same thing as making allegations.

Full disclosure - the hole in the argument for me is how they could dispose of the body. Likewise, I want to know how the current suspect managed to abduct the girl, as timelines show a very small window he could have done it in.

It will be interesting how this is all dealt with if an arrest and trial happen.

Edited by Alternative Title

2 hours ago, marty_j said:

The phone records section of this is very odd

I'm a believer that one of the Tapas 7 will break their silence before they die and spill the beans on what was going on and what went on throughout the holiday.  The Mccanns are seriously shielded and protected from on high which begs the question, "o que eles estão escondendo"   ???

35 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

But clear evidence doesn't fit the narrative, just keep screaming that they drugged their kids and hopefully morons from the internet will start believing it.

I thought the narrative being pursued by the posters I quoted was that the issue of whether the McCann's administered drugs to their children was contemporaneous or a more recent internet invention - I have no opinion on the exact circumstances of Madeleine's disappearance but I note that the effective test period for opiates in hair samples is 3 months while the Daily Mail article was printed 5 months later in October.

I think she must have been abducted by leaving the apartment by the door herself and was snatched or someone got access either by the door being left unlocked or they had a key. 

There is no evidence to suggest she was abducted through the window and the idea that the parents killed her just doesn't make sense. For 2 doctors to kill her by accident by giving sedative then disposing of the body and then giving it so much media attention to find her is ludicrous. 

1 hour ago, Alternative Title said:

Don't know if you mean me. I submitted links last year. If you can keep your eyes open long enough all the things I am saying are in the public domain.

Put it this way, the stuff out there is just as reliable as Netflix. And, asking questions isn't the same thing as making allegations.

Full disclosure - the hole in the argument for me is how they could dispose of the body. Likewise, I want to know how the current suspect managed to abduct the girl, as timelines show a very small window he could have done it in.

It will be interesting how this is all dealt with if an arrest and trial happen.

This depends on which of Gerry's two accounts of his 9pm check is accurate. The public one is the 'how perfect she looked' version, where he claims to have actually seen Maddie. The version he told police was that he didn't enter the room properly, so never actually saw MM was still definitely in her bed. If the latter is true, then she could have been gone from any time after they left they apartment for dinner up to 10pm.

2 hours ago, Acastus said:

2007 - Maddie goes missing

2020 - New suspect a German paedo was in the area

Why has it took so long for this to come to light?

That's the way it tends to work with murder cases; they catch them within the first few days, or the killer is caught at some future date due to something completely unrelated, sometimes decades later. But usually they're never caught at all.

1 hour ago, hearthammer said:

I'm a believer that one of the Tapas 7 will break their silence before they die and spill the beans on what was going on and what went on throughout the holiday.  The Mccanns are seriously shielded and protected from on high which begs the question, "o que eles estão escondendo"   ???

Can anyone explain to me why the high ups would have an interest in protecting the McCanns?

Edited by welshbairn

On balance, I reckon she was abducted. However, given the behaviour of the parents and the circumstantial evidence, I certainly wouldn't call anyone who thinks they aren't telling the truth a moonhowler.

Could you expand?

Just the deleted calls quite a lot of them
Deleted night of incident and strong hints at big argument between Gerry and Kate on Tuesday night (night Madeline was crying for her dad)along with a rise of calls late that night and early next morning
Struck me as odd that they deleted anything
I don’t think I’ve ever deleted calls

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Can anyone explain to me why the high ups would have an interest in protecting the McCanns?

Google 'allegations about Dr David Payne'.

Payne, Gerry, and some of Gerry's New Labour chums alleged to have shared interests.

It's lurid and febrile, but it is what it is. Read about the statement Dr Gaspar gave to Leicestershire police.

7 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Google 'allegations about Dr David Payne'.

Payne, Gerry, and some of Gerry's New Labour chums alleged to have shared interests.

It's lurid and febrile, but it is what it is. Read about the statement Dr Gaspar gave to Leicestershire police.

A quick google tells me they were not particularly high ranking doctor friends of the McCanns who would be unlikely to be able to call on the highest powers in the land to bail them out of a botched murder/cover up. Got to make the tea, if you can be more specific, go ahead.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

A quick google tells me they were not particularly high ranking doctor friends of the McCanns who would be unlikely to be able to call on the highest powers in the land to bail them out of a botched murder/cover up. Got to make the tea, if you can be more specific, go ahead.

Read the transcript of Dr Gaspar's statement to the PJ, in which she describes an earlier complaint she made to Leicestershire Police about Dr Payne and Gerry.

It's in the link I provided earlier. I'm sure you can join the dots yourself.

49 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Read the transcript of Dr Gaspar's statement to the PJ, in which she describes an earlier complaint she made to Leicestershire Police about Dr Payne and Gerry.

It's in the link I provided earlier. I'm sure you can join the dots yourself.

If you know the connection between the McCanns and the highest powers in the land, just post it. I really can't be arsed following a succession of hints and rabbit holes to absolutely nowhere.