Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

Would she wear clothes that had been near a dead body on holiday?

Pretty sure also I read odour from dead body (human) is different and dogs were specifically trained in scenting that only and had good record in previous cases.

Odd she washed bairns toy too? Why would you wash it if it had smell of kid on?

Lots of odd behaviour from pair of them which of course counts for nothing but it just strikes me as weird

Cadaver dogs are incredibly accurate, know the difference between human and animal remains, and can sense a cadaver long after it has been moved. The McCanns paid some very expensive lawyers to dig up an old American case where the judge had thrown out cadaver dog evidence to use that to discredit all fido-based findings. 

12 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Fair point.

If I worked near dead bodies, those are definitely the clothes I'd take on holiday.

I always wear shorts and a t-shirt when I kill people and invariably take them on holiday just in case.  Don’t see the problem with that.

I'm a bit confused. How can Germany prosecute a man identified by the British police as prime suspect for a murder that happened in Portugal?

Surely Portugal has the final say? This story stinks of Clarence and his fake news machine. Greasy sardine munchers etc.

Edited by Alternative Title

Just now, RiG said:

Guardian reporting that German prosecutors believe Madeline McCann is dead.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/jun/04/german-prosecutors-believe-madeleine-mccann-is-dead

Untitled-1.jpg.7d48bb61e4a531673037f44ecad3e2f2.jpg

Here's me thinking that the BBC had the exclusive 'breaking news' that someone goes missing aged 3 and 13yrs later is assumed dead :o

46 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Oh he'd love that. Poor boy hasn't had anything stronger than a Becks Blue for nearly two years. 

Ask him what he wants: VB, Emu, Fosters, Castlemaine XXXX, Tooheys, Carlton, Coopers or Hahn. If he doesn't want any of them he can f**k off. 

Just now, Dee Man said:

Ask him what he wants: VB, Emu, Fosters, Castlemaine XXXX, Tooheys, Carlton, Coopers or Hahn. If he doesn't want any of them he can f**k off. 

Could you do him a red wine? Otherwise Emu. 

You’d imagine if this goes to trial a reasonable doubt would be no bother for a competent counsel to create given all the other theories and wild accusations flying about over the last 13 years but it would be amazing if there were some cast iron evidence against the German guy. Just seeing the Daily Mail and Daily Express types trying to back away from their past allegations or else try to explain the evidence away would be delicious.

Edited by The OP

Clarence Mitchell, who has represented the family since Madeleine went missing, said that in 13 years he couldn't "recall an instance when the police had been so specific about an individual".

I'm think the Portuguese police were pretty specific about Gerry when they named and questioned him as an arguido.

4 minutes ago, sugna said:

I'm think the Portuguese police were pretty specific about Gerry when they named and questioned him as an arguido.

Just say “suspect” man. 

Edited by The OP