Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

Do we know how many Plod are on this task force? I would just love to see their time-sheets and learn exactly what they do all day. 

If PC McCabe works 40 hours a week, 46 weeks of the year, for 13 years, that's in the region of 24 thousand work hours. For each of them. Just how many clues can they be following up on and what case could possibly be made that there's more to learn.

I wonder if we'll ever learn why the McCanns have such influence over TPTB.

I have often wondered what on earth they are still doing. Is it normal for an allegedly missing child case to remain active and funded to this extent for over a decade? Are there any other similar cases that have been kept going like this?

• 3 weeks later...

Given that the Metropolitan Police have been granted more funds to extend their stay in Praia da Luz, wouldn't it be interesting if an investigative film crew from any of our news media, were given the opportunity of joining up with them to observe for themselves the many hours of intense inquiries that are still (allegedly) taking place.

They've been saying for more years that I can recall that, quote :

"A critical line of inquiry is still being pursued"

6 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Given that the Metropolitan Police have been granted more funds to extend their stay in Praia da Luz, wouldn't it be interesting if an investigative film crew from any of our news media, were given the opportunity of joining up with them to observe for themselves the many hours of intense inquiries that are still (allegedly) taking place.

They've been saying for more years that I can recall that, quote :

"A critical line of inquiry is still being pursued"

Why would the Sun pay for its "journalists" to play golf in Portugal?

47 minutes ago, supermik said:

Just to break up the virus monotony. Also it was one of the top 10 forensic evidence dogs in the world that the FBI also used...

What a horrible couple, she is a piece of crap.  Swingers though? Still a wid.