Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

So he had keys cut on the off chance that the place would be occupied by a family who abandoned their 3-year-old child while they were getting pissed?
More likely that she was beamed up by aliens.

How many others of the Tapas 7 had kids alone in their apartments that they were checking up on? Were they not all at it?

All hypothesis can be made to look highly unlikely with intense scrutiny tbf, including the idea she left the apartment and was snatched outside.

2 hours ago, throbber said:

How many others of the Tapas 7 had kids alone in their apartments that they were checking up on? Were they not all at it?

All hypothesis can be made to look highly unlikely with intense scrutiny tbf, including the idea she left the apartment and was snatched outside.

I think the thing about this case is that all theories were explored by the Portuguese, with assistance from Scotland Yard.

It was SY, who have the largest database of missing kids in the world, who advised to look at the parents in the July.

This led to the dogs being brought over from South Yorkshire Police. It was the dogs alerts and the DNA found that were the catalyst for questioning then effectively under caution

What is the mystery to me, is how they were able to leave the country when it was pretty obvious they were conspiring to obstruct the investigation.

Maybe someone high up in Portugal didn't think it was worth the hassle they'd get from someone high up in Britain?

They may well have been the price of something else that Portugal needed from Britain in the lead up to the Lisbon treaty.

What is known is that Operation Grange had ruled out the wandering off theory as implausible, in light of everything else they know.

Ps, only two couples were doing the checking. One couple had a baby monitor, the other had the father at home.

Edited by Alternative Title

32 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Joining a football to post exclusively about Madeleine McCann is really fucking weird.

Almost as fucking weird as having a thread on the topic in the first place.

If it's any comfort, I was pleased with Hibs performance against Newcastle the other night. Scott Allan is looking good.

Newcastle were miles better though, but despite Joelinton looking a good signing , I reckon they are for the drop.

Don't worry I'm one of the gang, can't stand people who push from the back though to ingratiate themselves to others though.

Actually, commenting on other people's motivation for posting is really weird. It makes you sound slightly moralistic, or narrow minded. I'm not quite sure.

Edited by Alternative Title

15 minutes ago, Serious Business said:

The chap's basement...

Primeval%20duncans%20wall%201%20copy.JPG

Nah,  I just read this book. It's only available online in the UK, for some reason someone doesn't want it published here..

http://checktheevidencecom.ipage.com/checktheevidence.com/pdf/Goncalo Amaral - Truth of the Lie - Madeleine McCann.pdf

Spot on AT.   Injunctions taken out by successive governments to prevent "alternative to the official narrative" accounts of what happened being published in the UK.  For all the "conspiracy theorists are morons" peeps, i'd be interested to hear why the cadaver dogs got this one wrong when their "findings" are almost always and unequivocally accepted by courts as "de facto" evidence where DNA is proved ??  There have been one or two cases where it was argued that the "evidence" wasn't acceptable due to cross-contamination, however, these are/were the exceptions.

Gerry's phone switched off during crucial periods when the hire car, in which the dugs found blood evidence, went for a wee run up the coast.  Accounts contradicted consistently.  As i said previously, i believe one of the "Tapas 7" will either discover a conscience or just crumble under the pressures and tell the truth before they die.

Bring back a Jeremy Kyle Special, a one-off, with the negligent and deceitful good Doctors doing the full polygraph.  Surely that would put everything to bed once and for all ??  

Almost as fucking weird as having a thread on the topic in the first place.

But there will be a Madeline McCann discussion thread on every forum in Britain, it’s one of the most high profile news stories in the UK in living memory. Between that and saying people must be in some sort of cult for not believing the parents killed their child you have come out with a few belters here.

That’s not to say I don’t appreciate your input or enjoy the discussion of course.

Just now, throbber said:

But there will be a Madeline McCann discussion thread on every forum in Britain, it’s one of the most high profile news stories in the UK in living memory. Between that and saying people must be in some sort of cult for not believing the parents killed their child you have come out with a few belters here.

That’s not to say I don’t appreciate your input or enjoy the discussion of course.

Yeah, fair comment. I was being ironic with the guy, don't like being called a weirdo, and I'm sure others don't too.

2 hours ago, hearthammer said:

Bring back a Jeremy Kyle Special, a one-off, with the negligent and deceitful good Doctors doing the full polygraph.  Surely that would put everything to bed once and for all ??  

You were doing okay until you suggested using a polygraph test to settle it. 

3 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

You were doing okay until you suggested using a polygraph test to settle it. 

Not to settle it, but they would dispel all the "alternative" accounts out there and clear their names.  I fully understand a polygraph is not admissable in court.  It would be a good PR stunt from them.  Never happen.

1 hour ago, hearthammer said:

Not to settle it, but they would dispel all the "alternative" accounts out there and clear their names.  I fully understand a polygraph is not admissable in court.  It would be a good PR stunt from them.  Never happen.

It wasn't even admissable on Kyle latterly. After this length of time they could fool a polygraph, but there are certain questions they would struggle to answer under cross examination.

A good PR stunt would be getting the DNA checked by more up to date analysis. Who knows, tgwr may be less of Madeleine's markers in it.

• 3 weeks later...