Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

8 hours ago, harry94 said:

No, there's not.

There was just no way for them to do it in the verifiable timeframes. The idea that they killed her then kept her in a fridge whilst the world's media were outside charging at them whenever they appeared and then sneaked out to the church with the fridge to cremate her is the best that the police or anyone else could come up with (funnily enough, something that the corrupt police force come up with in a nearby case just before...).

It's very easy to read into every spec of body language and find inconsistencies in human testimony but the reality is it's just simply far more likely she was taken by someone and/or wandered off in the very large time frame that the premises, next to a road and with limited sight lines from elsewhere, was left unsecured.

The whole PR thing is the advice they were given by world leading experts in the field and anybody who thinks that their attempt to raise money or attention is an implication of guilt is utterly retarded. Their status and personal capabilities gave them advantage and they've used that, anybody else would and there's nothing unusual about that.

No one seen maddie since the wee excursion thing or  whatever during the day, she could have been done away with long before the tapas crew sat down at their table and her bed made up to look like she was there

I really don’t like Scouse accents and Gerry looks a wrong un and has been sleeping with a Scouse. That makes it easier for me to believe they are guilty.

That said, that curly-haired female Portuguese reporter on the TV series has some bonkers ideas about things that show guilt. She was a fruit loop.

12 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Get up off your arse and do it yourself, rather than spouting pish on here.

Thank you.

Always a good laugh when a moron comes out with some bonkers claim, then can’t be arsed to even attempt to defend it with a single piece of evidence.

5 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Always a good laugh when a moron comes out with some bonkers claim, then can’t be arsed to even attempt to defend it with a single piece of evidence.

2014 and Better Together must've been brilliant for you.

5 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

2014 and Better Together must've been brilliant for you.

If other morons hadn’t bought the unsubstantiated claims (lies) then it would have been great. Unfortunately, like the morons who fail to provide any evidence, there are similar morons who don’t feel the need to see evidence to believe the shite others have came out with.

6 hours ago, Jambomo said:

I think the bigger implication of guilt is that the Portuguese (and I think some British police) thought that they did it.

I don’t know if they did/didn’t do it or have an opinion on what happened but there’s more implicating them than their PR machine or conspiracy theories.

Aye but on that basis it must have been a collaboration between the parents, Robert Murat, every paedophile in the area, etc, etc - as they were all suspected at some point. Bit of critical thinking please?

• 3 weeks later...
Yes please. 

Madeline McCann and 9/11 are two entirely different cases of course but if we are going to compare the two “cover up” theories then 9/11 is the most plausible as the alleged perpetrators at least had something to gain from the event.

This is a decent read for 9/11 stuff if you’re interested anyway.

http://www.911hardfacts.com/report_25.htm

9 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Was it the gimps and the golf?

See I never even noticed the gimps, but now you've alerted me

1 hour ago, Gaz FFC said:

What was I supposed to be looking at?

The question every Daily Star reader should be asking themselves

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/06/2019 at 17:27, MONKMAN said:

It's my opinion that people who think the McCann's were directly 'responsible for and covered up the disappearance' of their child, are complete fucking morons.

They're guilty of neglect, that is without dispute but there is no credible shred of evidence to suggest the McCann's killed their child and disposed of the body.

Off topic, do you believe that the 9/11 attacks were orchestrated by the US government??

There are plenty of credible shreds such as the cadaver dog alerts. There is no evidence of an abduction other than the word of the two prime suspects.