Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

I've heard some conspiracy theories in my time but that is a belter.

Time will reveal all.  The parents and/or others have been responsible for and covered up the disappearance.  They set up a "corporate" pr team immediately.  Clarence Mitchell ffs.

Was Mrs Needham afforded similar/anything ??

Cadaver dugs don't lie and the fact that anyone who offers contradictory theories to the McCanns is sued heavily by their high flying lawyers.  Ask the local police chief.

You see it your way mate, i'll definitely see it mine.

1 hour ago, MixuFixit said:

Ben Needham got quite a lot of coverage tbh.

Yes, but via the tv news reports at the time.  The family were not afforded a high profile pr machine being conducted by the then government.

My opinions are exactly that - my opinions - viewed and formed in conjunction with what are the known knowns and the apparent deflections .

We all view things as we see them.  This makes us neither 100% correct nor 100% wrong - in the absence of de facto and incontrovertible evidence.

8 hours ago, hearthammer said:

Time will reveal all.  The parents and/or others have been responsible for and covered up the disappearance.  They set up a "corporate" pr team immediately.  Clarence Mitchell ffs.

Was Mrs Needham afforded similar/anything ??

Cadaver dugs don't lie and the fact that anyone who offers contradictory theories to the McCanns is sued heavily by their high flying lawyers.  Ask the local police chief.

You see it your way mate, i'll definitely see it mine.

4 hours ago, hearthammer said:

Yes, but via the tv news reports at the time.  The family were not afforded a high profile pr machine being conducted by the then government.

My opinions are exactly that - my opinions - viewed and formed in conjunction with what are the known knowns and the apparent deflections .

We all view things as we see them.  This makes us neither 100% correct nor 100% wrong - in the absence of de facto and incontrovertible evidence.

It's my opinion that people who think the McCann's were directly 'responsible for and covered up the disappearance' of their child, are complete fucking morons.

They're guilty of neglect, that is without dispute but there is no credible shred of evidence to suggest the McCann's killed their child and disposed of the body.

Off topic, do you believe that the 9/11 attacks were orchestrated by the US government??

2 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

It's my opinion that people who think the McCann's were directly 'responsible for and covered up the disappearance' of their child, are complete fucking morons.

They're guilty of neglect, that is without dispute but there is no credible shred of evidence to suggest the McCann's killed their child and disposed of the body.

Off topic, do you believe that the 9/11 attacks were orchestrated by the US government??

Good for you and your 'opinions', anyone who cannot see that 9/11 was a massive cover-up is also a complete fucking moron. IMO.

Good for you and your 'opinions', anyone who cannot see that 9/11 was a massive cover-up is also a complete fucking moron. IMO.

Are you one of the morons who believe the attacks were orchestrated by the US government? If so, some evidence would be nice.

2 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

10 hours ago, hearthammer said:

Cadaver dugs don't lie 

42 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Are you one of the morons who believe the attacks were orchestrated by the US government? If so, some evidence would be nice.

Haven't you even heard of Youtube? Alex Jones? A flat Earth? Crisis actors? Where have you fucking been?

5 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

There is as much evidence of her kidnapping as there is of her parents covering up her death, but one theory gets millions spent on it while the other is dismisses everytime for reasons unknown

There is as much evidence of her kidnapping as there is of her parents covering up her death, but one theory gets millions spent on it while the other is dismisses everytime for reasons unknown
No, there's not.

There was just no way for them to do it in the verifiable timeframes. The idea that they killed her then kept her in a fridge whilst the world's media were outside charging at them whenever they appeared and then sneaked out to the church with the fridge to cremate her is the best that the police or anyone else could come up with (funnily enough, something that the corrupt police force come up with in a nearby case just before...).

It's very easy to read into every spec of body language and find inconsistencies in human testimony but the reality is it's just simply far more likely she was taken by someone and/or wandered off in the very large time frame that the premises, next to a road and with limited sight lines from elsewhere, was left unsecured.

The whole PR thing is the advice they were given by world leading experts in the field and anybody who thinks that their attempt to raise money or attention is an implication of guilt is utterly retarded. Their status and personal capabilities gave them advantage and they've used that, anybody else would and there's nothing unusual about that.

1 hour ago, harry94 said:

No, there's not.

There was just no way for them to do it in the verifiable timeframes. The idea that they killed her then kept her in a fridge whilst the world's media were outside charging at them whenever they appeared and then sneaked out to the church with the fridge to cremate her is the best that the police or anyone else could come up with (funnily enough, something that the corrupt police force come up with in a nearby case just before...).

It's very easy to read into every spec of body language and find inconsistencies in human testimony but the reality is it's just simply far more likely she was taken by someone and/or wandered off in the very large time frame that the premises, next to a road and with limited sight lines from elsewhere, was left unsecured.

The whole PR thing is the advice they were given by world leading experts in the field and anybody who thinks that their attempt to raise money or attention is an implication of guilt is utterly retarded. Their status and personal capabilities gave them advantage and they've used that, anybody else would and there's nothing unusual about that.

Hard to argue with any of that but I still think the fact that I don't like them should count for something.

No, there's not.

I think the bigger implication of guilt is that the Portuguese (and I think some British police) thought that they did it.

I don’t know if they did/didn’t do it or have an opinion on what happened but there’s more implicating them than their PR machine or conspiracy theories.