Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

On 02/06/2019 at 11:30, jupe1407 said:
On 02/06/2019 at 10:51, Dee Man said:
I'm going all out and going to say that that post is made up by a Rangers fan.

Unquestionably. ***s are utterly obsessed by child abuse. Absolute no-righters.

Never been any evidence of that.

On 01/06/2019 at 16:59, welshbairn said:

Getting sued for libel probably.

How can an analysis of what the media printed by libellous? It's more likely to be because Goncalo Amaral wrote the foreword, his book is banned in the UK, even though McScams got their arse whipped when they tried to sue him in Portugal. Had the audacity to express an opinion on the findings of the police investigation.

On 01/06/2019 at 17:21, GordonD said:

As long as the buggers don't try to delete it from my Kindle. They did that a few years ago with copies of Orwell's 1984, due to some confusion over who owned the rights.  People who had purchased it perfectly legally found it had vanished off their devices, and that included any notes they had taken if they were reading it for school or university. Amazon later apologised but that didn't bring the notes back.

LOL, Reis said on Twitter that they will never reinstate the book. He has arranged an online distributor, but obviously censorship by Amazon/Carter-f**k is going to drastically impact on its reach.

Meanwhile, "Top Cop", Jim Gamble is calling anyone on #mccann that questions the events a troll. Worried about the impact on the twins, but not able to give any examples of the "vile online abuse", same old, same old.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/782147/madeleine-mccann-2019-disappearance-news-detective-slams-trolls-missing-parents-latest

19 minutes ago, Alternative Title said:

Never been any evidence of that.

How can an analysis of what the media printed by libellous? It's more likely to be because Goncalo Amaral wrote the foreword, his book is banned in the UK, even though McScams got their arse whipped when they tried to sue him in Portugal. Had the audacity to express an opinion on the findings of the police investigation.

LOL, Reis said on Twitter that they will never reinstate the book. He has arranged an online distributor, but obviously censorship by Amazon/Carter-f**k is going to drastically impact on its reach.

Meanwhile, "Top Cop", Jim Gamble is calling anyone on #mccann that questions the events a troll. Worried about the impact on the twins, but not able to give any examples of the "vile online abuse", same old, same old.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/782147/madeleine-mccann-2019-disappearance-news-detective-slams-trolls-missing-parents-latest

He's not a "Top Cop" anymore, does he not run his own consultancy now? He's wheeled out on Radio Ulster on a regular basis, not just for the McCann's case but pretty much everything, quite often involving internet abuse/trolling rtc.

35 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

He's not a "Top Cop" anymore, does he not run his own consultancy now? He's wheeled out on Radio Ulster on a regular basis, not just for the McCann's case but pretty much everything, quite often involving internet abuse/trolling rtc.

Wish someone would tell the British MSM. He was actually a consultant to the McCanns, appears to have gotten himself out there right at the start, and made a name for himself on the back of it.

I was astounded that he actually got involved in a Twitter spat, calling people armchair detectives. He did not see the irony in that the whole affair blew up because McCann of the Yard was allowed to dictate the entire police investigation.

If they are ever charged, Jim might have some questions to answer about his involvement. Not sure if he's running scared or just an egotistical dick.

9 minutes ago, Alternative Title said:

Wish someone would tell the British MSM. He was actually a consultant to the McCanns, appears to have gotten himself out there right at the start, and made a name for himself on the back of it.

I was astounded that he actually got involved in a Twitter spat, calling people armchair detectives. He did not see the irony in that the whole affair blew up because McCann of the Yard was allowed to dictate the entire police investigation.

If they are ever charged, Jim might have some questions to answer about his involvement. Not sure if he's running scared or just an egotistical dick.

That's the impression I always got of him. Was he not involved in the Channel Islands Childrens Home case?

ETA: From Wikipedia - "Gamble is now the CEO and one of the founding partners of the Ineqe Group. He is a frequent media commentator on issues related to protective services, best practice, the internet and child protection.[6]

Most recently he has been appointed as the independent chair of the City and Hackney Safeguarding Children Board and took up the post on 1 April 2013. In September 2016 the City & Hackney Local Safeguarding Children Board became the first in the country to receive an 'outstanding' judgement, following an Ofsted inspection."

Edited by Jacksgranda

56 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

That's the impression I always got of him. Was he not involved in the Channel Islands Childrens Home case?

ETA: From Wikipedia - "Gamble is now the CEO and one of the founding partners of the Ineqe Group. He is a frequent media commentator on issues related to protective services, best practice, the internet and child protection.[6]

Most recently he has been appointed as the independent chair of the City and Hackney Safeguarding Children Board and took up the post on 1 April 2013. In September 2016 the City & Hackney Local Safeguarding Children Board became the first in the country to receive an 'outstanding' judgement, following an Ofsted inspection."

He was certainly someone who had a lot to gain by playing up the notion that paedophile gangs go stealing children. Madeleine's disappearance was a chance for him to promote his services.

He wasn't involved as an investigative officer, which is just as well. As he allowed the McScams to go for dinner at Clement Freud's house.

Freud was a nonce.

There is a strong suspicion that it was Jim who supplied Gerry with the FBI manual on abducted children. If that's true, what a great guy undermining fellow officers in the Portuguese force.

• 2 weeks later...

Police claiming they're closer than ever to solving this 1 with a new suspect identified.

Either they're trying to act like they're busy and not just golfing in Portugal or they've finally caught on that Gerry is a lying cock.

Just now, Gaz FFC said:

Police claiming they're closer than ever to solving this 1 with a new suspect identified.

Either they're trying to act like they're busy and not just golfing in Portugal or they've finally caught on that Gerry is a lying cock.

I sense another £1.5M government donation incoming.

The police should call Gerry's bluff and say they are charging him with her murder - his reaction will prove his guilt or otherwise. 

Don't know why no-one's thought of that before. 

10 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

The police should call Gerry's bluff and say they are charging him with her murder - his reaction will prove his guilt or otherwise. 

Don't know why no-one's thought of that before. 

I wouldn't be surprised if the Portuguese police did it but the UK government stepped in.

54 minutes ago, BigBo10 said:

Anyone see the story about the Portuguese news presenter who told her kids if they didn’t behave she’d get the McCann’s round to watch them. Lots shock and revulsion apparently.

How would the kids know? It's not as if they'd be in the same building.

The net is closing in.  I believe  someone from the "Tapas 7" will have a severe bout of conscience before they die and lay bare the de facto evidence.  I hope that, as and when this happens, focus also turns to Gordon Brown and the government cover up machine that was thrown at the case immediately upon it happening.  What were they hiding ?????

I can't recall Ben Needham's mother and family being given any level of support at the time he went missing on Kos. 

Something stinks to high heaven with the involvement of heavy duty government protection and the possibility of weel kent faces being implicated. 

3 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

The net is closing in.  I believe  someone from the "Tapas 7" will have a severe bout of conscience before they die and lay bare the de facto evidence.  I hope that, as and when this happens, focus also turns to Gordon Brown and the government cover up machine that was thrown at the case immediately upon it happening.  What were they hiding ?????

I can't recall Ben Needham's mother and family being given any level of support at the time he went missing on Kos. 

Something stinks to high heaven with the involvement of heavy duty government protection and the possibility of weel kent faces being implicated. 

I've heard some conspiracy theories in my time but that is a belter.