Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

50 minutes ago, Alternative Title said:

Paulo Reis: 'The McCann War'. A detailed analysis of the British Media campaign against Portuguese Police, p15.

Currently available on Amazon in Kindle format, free.

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, Alternative Title said:

Been removed from Amazon, due to complaints from lawyers. What are they so scared of?

As long as the buggers don't try to delete it from my Kindle. They did that a few years ago with copies of Orwell's 1984, due to some confusion over who owned the rights.  People who had purchased it perfectly legally found it had vanished off their devices, and that included any notes they had taken if they were reading it for school or university. Amazon later apologised but that didn't bring the notes back.

1 hour ago, GordonD said:

As long as the buggers don't try to delete it from my Kindle. They did that a few years ago with copies of Orwell's 1984, due to some confusion over who owned the rights.  People who had purchased it perfectly legally found it had vanished off their devices, and that included any notes they had taken if they were reading it for school or university. Amazon later apologised but that didn't bring the notes back.

Are you saying Amazon took Maddie? Hope you’ve got a good lawyer.

36 minutes ago, ftk said:

Gerry Mcann was a Celtic physio in the 90s? The plot thickens.......

20190602_101218.jpg

I'm going all out and going to say that that post is made up by a Rangers fan.

18 hours ago, GordonD said:

Fuxake, it's like we're being fucking watched !!

3 hours ago, Silverton End said:

Members of Madeleine's family, including her aunt Philomena McCann, were at the game.

did anyone ever consider the theory that Aunt Philomena may simply have eaten her ?

image.png.0d925e5dcf81865c988eba0eb0e91d68.png

Edited by Herman Hessian