Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

1 hour ago, Alternative Title said:

Edit: just had a read through some of the replies to this thread, and I have just remembered another constant theme from Team McCann. Namely that the Algarve is some kind of Thailand of the West, where sexual perverts can indulge their desires without any check from law and order.

Did they know this before they took their kids there?

9 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/madeleine-mccann-detective-says-case-16164564

Little does he know the case will be solved by Scottish football supporters with nothing better to do.

Who said anything about solving the case? The whole point is to question what you are told in the press. 

3 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

Joining a football forum to post about Madeleine McCann. :lol:

Now I have joined, I may well take part in other discussions, but it was this topic that made me want to become a member. If that makes my contribution any less valid, I apologise.

Just now, Romeo said:
52 minutes ago, Alternative Title said:
First post on this one, yes. What is your point?

^^^ Jim Gamble

Jim Gamble is part of the problem, mate, although he seems to be doing a bit of backtracking these days.

27 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

Joining a football forum to post about Madeleine McCann. :lol:

surely that is testament to the level of debate. I find myself reading the politics threads on here more than the football threads now - although the same posters tend to populate the same threads, I find some of the football threads (Premier League for example) unbearable due to the level of (repetitive) contributions. I know this argument could be applied to many threads, I tend to fine it isn't as bad on non football threads. 

31 minutes ago, Alternative Title said:

Who said anything about solving the case? The whole point is to question what you are told in the press. 

Now I have joined, I may well take part in other discussions, but it was this topic that made me want to become a member. If that makes my contribution any less valid, I apologise.

Jim Gamble is part of the problem, mate, although he seems to be doing a bit of backtracking these days.

...and I didn't  mention your TLDR contribution.

5 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

,...and I didn't  mention your TLDR contribution.

Point taken. Here's the important part. The British media are lieing about the case. For example, Jim Gamble has never been an investigating officer in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann., although he did provide support to the family from an early stage

Paolo Reis has recently published a book on the subject of how the case has been covered in the British media. 
https://themccannswar.blogspot.com/

Reading it led me to question why there was such a campaign of disinformation from the McCann camp. Why are they so keen to smear others and block any discussion that goes against their version of events?

Edited by Alternative Title

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/madeleine-mccann-detective-says-case-16164564

Little does he know the case will be solved by Scottish football supporters with nothing better to do.

It's the close season now, or as near as damnit for most of us, so let's get at it!

27 minutes ago, KingRocketman II said:

surely that is testament to the level of debate. I find myself reading the politics threads on here more than the football threads now - although the same posters tend to populate the same threads, I find some of the football threads (Premier League for example) unbearable due to the level of (repetitive) contributions. I know this argument could be applied to many threads, I tend to fine it isn't as bad on non football threads. 

Name the guilty men!

29 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

It's the close season now, or as near as damnit for most of us, so let's get at it!

You don't need to be Colombo to see what a crock the whole thing is.

"In one of the most flagrant cases, Martin Fricker and Rod Chaytor of the "Daily Mirror" signed a laudatory piece on May 5, highlighting the fact that the entire 5-story building was sealed by police with the usual blue and white ribbons, and that fingerprints had been collected from the blinds and window of Madeleine's bedroom.

The article noted that even the rear yard area had been sealed off by police: “Officers sealed off the five story holiday block with crime scene tape and fingerprinted the shutters and window sill outside Maddy's room. A patio to the rear of the block, believed to be attached to the family's two-bedroom apartment, was also sealed off”.

During the afternoon, still according to the same article, the searches had intensified, with helicopters, firemen and elements of the Maritime Police. "A special Judicial Police team was on its way from Lisbon," added the Daily Mirror article, which quoted Sky News weather news presenter Jo Wheeler in Praia da Luz as reporting in the newspaper that the searches "were very well organized".

The same Martin Fricker, this time with the journalist Stewart Maclean, penned another article, on May 9, where there is a list of the "ten great blunders" committed by the Portuguese police in the first hours after the disappearance is made.

In this list, there is totally contradictory information about the first article in the Daily Mirror on 5 May. In this second story, it is stated that the apartment had not been sealed: “Officers failed to cordon off the holiday apartment where Maddy was snatched as soon as they arrived. Amazingly, other tourists were allowed to stroll around the crime scene up to 24 hours later - potentially destroying clues and contaminating forensic evidence.""

Paulo Reis: 'The McCann War'. A detailed analysis of the British Media campaign against Portuguese Police, p15.