Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

On ‎28‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 16:51, Dee Man said:

Fucking hell, if that's right, that's a worrying statistic. A lot higher than I would've expected. 

I recently did an online sex offenders search to see if there were any in the local area and was sent a photograph of some c**t with my name watermarked right across his mugshot. For a brief moment I had visions of a lynch mob attacking my house due to mistaken identity until I realised it was to identify me if I shared the image. 

Aye, right.

21 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I think we've now all worked out why you got deported to Australia and continue to get hounded there when out and about. 

Pure coincidence I was in Portugal at the time, M'lud.

11 hours ago, Crawford Bridge said:

That Kennedy and his laddy are a pair of creeps.

Thank feck he never got to buy Hibs, would probably pronounce it as "Heebs".

His son needs to decide what accent he wants.  One minute its Gadgie, the next its some kind of Lancashire thing.  And he looks like an utter cunt.  Never worked a day in his life and runs one of his dad's companies as 'CEO'.

3 hours ago, TheScarf said:

His son needs to decide what accent he wants.  One minute its Gadgie, the next its some kind of Lancashire thing.  And he looks like an utter c**t.  Never worked a day in his life and runs one of his dad's companies as 'CEO'.

Aye, seems like a fat welt.

• 1 month later...

Over the years I’ve read plenty of news articles and watched various TV shows about Madeleine and her parents.

I’ve just watched the eight episodes on Netflix and it seems to me that the main options of what happened to her boil down to:

Taken by an organised “trafficking” group

Taken by a “lone-wolf” type person

Wandered off by herself

Killed and disposed of by her parents

What seems clear is the Portuguese Police assigned to the case were out of their depth and the clashes between them and the McCanns, and them and the press, and them and the British Police, were just symptoms of their inexperience and approach.  Chief Amaral was the leading Police “face” to head up their inadequate enquiries. 

Human Trafficking:

It’s a huge problem world-wide.  Throughout the world authorities (Govt agencies etc) come up against these gangs and currently the gangs and their dark webs have the advantage.  The Kennedy bankrolled Private Investigators hired by the McCanns didn’t / couldn’t make much headway / drew blanks.  With hindsight, the parental “posse” approach of regularly inspecting the kids every 20-30 mins or so, coming and going from the restaurant into an unlocked flat wasn’t great.  If they had been doing that at the same meal time for a couple of days then potential abductors were given the perfect windows of opportunity within which to strike.  The restaurant booking system (seemingly available for anybody to read) identified that the children in the McCann group were not in the crèche but in their apartments.  Again not great.  There was a sighting of Maddie with an adult within a couple of days, at a petrol station, that seemed quite significant.

Lone-wolf (Robert Murat types):

Robert, probably through his estate agency dealings, would have known of abandoned properties and the Police wouldn’t have searched them all.  Police did search his house a number of times albeit a bit too late.  The Police were slow to investigate Robert (initially he helped them as a translator) but his UK court case absolved him of all the muck thrown by the press.  If not Robert then perhaps there was another lone-wolf involved.

Wandering Child:

Maddie could have woken up and tried to find her parents, with the door open she could have taken a wrong turning and wandered off down the beach and drowned?  All the scrub areas that the aerial footage showed seemed to have been swept by searches.   Although unlikely, the Netflix series didn’t seem to touch on the possibility of a wandering child, other than one reference to lots of dogs down the beach. 

It’s the parent(s) wot did it?:

The speed of the McCanns in contacting the police when Maddie was identified as missing makes much of the allegations against Kate and Gerry appear simply ridiculous.  In my opinion they had no time to either conceal or move a body.  The Portuguese Police seemed fixated that either Kate or Gerry had over-drugged their daughter and she died.  They had no proof of this.  There was inadequate DNA from the samples found in the flat and car.  Much was made of the blood and cadaver dogs but to many people they are not infallible or definitive.  Dogs merely assist the police to ask the pertinent questions / refines their focus.  I certainly question if the cadaver dogs can detect such a recently deceased body.  The blood dogs smell blood – this does not mean anybody was murdered or assist with who did the murdering.  For me Kate and Gerry are completely innocent. 

On 4/8/2019 at 21:37, Crawford Bridge said:

That Kennedy and his laddy are a pair of creeps.

Thank feck he never got to buy Hibs, would probably pronounce it as "Heebs".

Well sick is pronounced seek, seems reasonable to call them heebs.

I'm 100% positive the McCann's are responsible for their kid's death and subsequent disappearance. How, I'm not so sure about but that's neither here nor there. I don't like them, which is all the proof that anybody should need.

I'm 100% positive the McCann's are responsible for their kid's death and subsequent disappearance. How, I'm not so sure about but that's neither here nor there. I don't like them, which is all the proof that anybody should need.

Hello Gonçalo

Iv finally caught up with the Netflix documentary, i dont think the McCanns killed her or sold her etc, however they are still to blame, ill never understand leaving a child/children unattended while you go for dinner! 

The question I have is relating to the Tanner sighting, she was with the McCanns and was checking the kids, sees a guy carrying a child with the same jammies on and doesnt think, ill stick my head make sure they are ok?? 

Kennedy's son was a proper dick, clearly never did a real days work in his life, running about with the private investigater guy thinking he is James Bond

Amaral was also a dodgy b*****d! 

Your tears and emotions say more than real facts ever could.

The Netflix TV programmes,  are just a rehash of the same misinformation coming out of the McCann camp since the 5th of May 2007. That date is significant because it was the day that the British media started to report negatively on what the Portuguese were doing. It was also the day that the Portuguese Police started to ask awkward questions about what had happened.

Paolo Reis has recently published a book on the subject of how the case has been covered in Britain. 
https://themccannswar.blogspot.com/

The same central themes have come out of the McCann camp for 12 years, Reis exposes them for the lies that they are. The book is not an attempt to solve the case, as such, merely to question why the McCanns have been so proactive in closing down and smearing any dissent from their version of events.

Reading the press recently I've noticed the following constants: there was no neglect; the Portuguese police were incompetent; Amaral is corrupt; the evidence of the dogs is unreliable; the DNA test is inconclusive; anyone who disagrees with the McCanns is doing it out of spite; the abduction theory is the only legitimate theory; the McCanns have been ruled out as suspects.

Usually the stories come from "a friend of the family", and there is rarely any checking of that source's information. Thus we are subjected to ever more fanciful theories as to what has happened. All despite the only evidence that there was an abduction is the word of the parents, and they have been shown to have lied and changed their story as awkward questions started to be asked.

What is shocking is that in just about every piece of false information printed by our press, there is evidence to show that it is an utter crock. Taking one example, the fallacy that the case is closed in Portugal and the parents are not suspects. This is in direct contradiction to the hypothesis put forward by the Policia Judicial, namely that the child died in an accident, and that the parents staged an abduction.

This hypothesis was explored in a book by Goncalo Amaral, he was sued for defamation by the McCanns, and they lost.  The supreme court in Lisbon made it clear that the case was still open and both parents had not been excused.

However, Operation Grange, funded by the British Taxpayer, has spent the last 7 years, trying to solve the case, with one hand tied behind their back. Namely that the possibility that the parents were involved is to be ignored, and only two lines of enquiry are to be pursued: that Madeleine wandered off, and died but has never been fund; or, that she was taken by an abductor.

Anybody wanting to get a handle on the case from an unbiased, objective, evidence based point of view would do well to have a look at "The McCann's War", by Paolo Reis. It is very readable, and is not without the odd bit of sly, Portuguese humour. I'd like to add, I have no connection to Paolo Reis, or the publisher, I am just one of the many people who follow the case, stunned by the apparent cover up that is taking place.

Edit: just had a read through some of the replies to this thread, and I have just remembered another constant theme from Team McCann. Namely that the Algarve is some kind of Thailand of the West, where sexual perverts can indulge their desires without any check from law and order. There is a constant lie about lack of laws on paedophilia that is particularly sickening, and forms part of a sinister and selfish attempt by that pair to smear an entire nation, as well as destroy individuals who stand in their way.

Edited by Alternative Title