Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

3 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

Research conducted by the NCA back in 2015 reported that 1 in 35 men in the UK have paedophilic tendencies. Would it be hugely different in Portugal and therefore not such an uncommon occurrence?

Pie & Bovril has 49,887 members. By my calculations...............

26 minutes ago, Crroma said:

I wonder if the people who say a countdown to a 16 year old being topless is as disgusting if it happened in a country where the age of consent is 12, or perhaps some of the less liberal countries where its 21.

Yes.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Of course you do, you used to be in the military and Mr Holmes frequently relied on your skills. It's probably in the attic.

So it is. I'll get Shannon to throw it down.

43 minutes ago, Crroma said:

I wonder if the people who say a countdown to a 16 year old being topless is as disgusting if it happened in a country where the age of consent is 12, or perhaps some of the less liberal countries where its 21.

Beast found. 

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

That was Lindsay Dawn McKenzie in the Sunday or Daily Sport. Literally counting down the days until she was 16 so they could legally show her tits. I remember thinking at the time that it wasn't quite right. That paper was purchased exclusively by sweaty sex offenders. 

And when they did on her 16th birthday it was pointed out that she must have been under age when the photos were taken. Not sure what happened after that but I don't think the editor was charged,

Sorry, but given the lack of concrete evidence to bring about charges and a trial after 12 years, a random abduction remains a distinct probability.

Agree with what you have said and all possible scenarios can be made out to seem highly unlikely if examined further.

1 hour ago, Crroma said:

... wait, what?

1 hour ago, Crroma said:

?

280849b1-73a4-4445-802f-5d63ea37b49a.jpg

3 hours ago, Dr Watson said:

Pie & Bovril has 49,887 members. By my calculations...............

You’re right, there must be loads of nonces!

3 hours ago, Crroma said:

And like magic, one appears!

Edited by Honest_Man#1

12 hours ago, Crroma said:

Pre hairy pie and bovril may be more to your tastes.

8 minutes ago, pub car king said:

I'm not reading through 200 pages of this but when was the last time she was seen by an independent and credible witness 

Not going to hunt for it either but asked the same question and was told something like she was picked up by one of her parents around 5.30pm from a nursery/play group. Can't remember the exact details.