Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

26 minutes ago, throbber said:

Your children make a run for it every time you leave them unattended for a split second to try and escape from the awful existence of having you as their father. This must be familiar territory for you.

Being as poor a father as yours was to you is what I aspire to. Although hopefully they won't turn out to be as much of a let down as you proved to be. 

Guest Moomintroll
Being as poor a father as yours was to you is what I aspire to. Although hopefully they won't turn out to be as much of a let down as you proved to be. 
Ach thats a bit harsh, aside from from the disaster that is his sense of fashion, throbbs is a good lad at heart.

On ‎20‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 14:38, The Moonster said:

As for the McCanns, I haven't ever thought they murdered her or abducted her, but the whole "we were checking every 20 minutes" is just a complete nonsense to cover up their neglect. Not a chance they were walking over there every 20 minutes when there was a meal and wine in full flow. I could perhaps have some sympathy for them if they'd left the kids locked up in the apartment and it was then broken into and the kid was taken, but they've effectively left 3 young kids unattended and easily accessible, that's unforgivable.

This

This

Gerry also said that leaving them in the apartment felt no different to having food and drinks out in the garden at home so I take it that inspections every 20 minutes are standard practice from most parents on a nightly basis at home as well as on holiday!

25 minutes ago, throbber said:

Gerry also said that leaving them in the apartment felt no different to having food and drinks out in the garden at home so I take it that inspections every 20 minutes are standard practice from most parents on a nightly basis at home as well as on holiday!

Most people don't have gardens that are so big the house is out of sight around a couple of corners.

7 hours ago, GordonD said:

Most people don't have gardens that are so big the house is out of sight around a couple of corners.

Aye, his lie about being in sight of the apartment wasnt followed up on much, when that investigative journalist sat at the table they did on that night you could barely see their apartment if at all

Watched up to end of episode 4 and it has thrown up a lot more questions than answers.

I get that people think it’s very far fetched for people to think that the McCanns had involvement but a few things make me question them.

Firstly I found it a bit strange that she immediately assumed she had been taken before running back to the restaurant leaving the twins asleep in the apartment. I also find it odd that the twins who were what 18 month old slept through all the commotion without making a peep. Also the fact that she apparently repeatedly checked they were breathing through the night is extremely odd unless they both had some sort of illness/virus etc which is unlikely given they were leaving them alone at nights. Doesn’t prove they were medicating the kids but certainly raises questions.

The dog evidence also raises a few concerns. Why was Gerry so reluctant for the blood/ cadaver dogs to be used. Now I don’t dispute that the findings of the dog are inconclusive but it’s very coincidental that these dogs raised suspicion at the same parts of the apartment, also on the teddy, piece of clothing and also the hire car. What’s the chances of that?

I do fail to understand how they would be able to dispose of the body some 3/4 weeks after the fact when the eyes of the world are on them.

There is also little to know evidence of her being abducted as far as I’m aware apart from the unreliable statement from the friend which appears to have been bottomed out anyway.

There are to many unanswered questions from their end for them to be completely discounted in my opinion and while it would be completely far fetched and fucked up if they had some killed her be it accidentally or not but part of me still thinks that they have done this and staged the abduction knowing full well that telling the truth would see them losing the other two children, both their careers and pretty much their whole lives. Far fetched I know but with some of the fucked up shit that we often hear about nothing would surprise me.

And no I don’t believe the world is flat [emoji23].

Only way I see it was them was if it all happened earlier in the day. Can't remember if the series mentioned when she was last independently witnessed as being alive. The idea that Gerry's guilty because he didn't show emotion is bollocks, seemed to me just holding it together as best he could. The ones I don't trust are people who cry on cue at police press conferences.

Edited by welshbairn

12 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Only way I see it was them was if it all happened earlier in the day. Can't remember if the series mentioned when she was last independently witnessed as being alive. The idea that Gerry's guilty because he didn't show emotion is bollocks, seemed to me just holding it together as best he could. The ones I don't trust are people who cry on cue at police press conferences.

I'm sure they said the last recorded sighting was when she left the kids club about 5.30pm.

5 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

I'm sure they said the last recorded sighting was when she left the kids club about 5.30pm.

Enough time if they were super efficient and callous but I don't think so.

18 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I was going to add that.

Kennedy achieved the impossible by looking like the biggest cūnt in a programme with Gerry McCann, Philip Green, crooked police men and several child abductors in it.

His son's biggest moment in his life will have been finding a taxi for his Dad at an airport on a child abduction documentary.

Edited by welshbairn

37 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I was going to add that.

Kennedy achieved the impossible by looking like the biggest cūnt in a programme with Gerry McCann, Philip Green, crooked police men and several child abductors in it.

I surprised myself the other day when I was thinking about the most repellent men in Britain and realised that Piers Morgan doesn't even make my top three!

I'm a few episodes in but I believe Kate said she was at the kids club (coming home tired) and the anecdote from the other parents about Madeline's friendship was that same day? There couldn't have been a huge time window you'd think.

What I didn't appreciate before the documentary was the road running to the side of the villa and just how accessible it was. If it was an abduction, it wouldn't be hard you'd think; I think it's probably very likely that the schedule was maybe double what the parents were suggesting - they all felt very comfortable about the arrangement and it didn't seem like they were strict about checking with a timer or that, I think they all would have felt guilty as shit so not wanted to say anything and maybe deluded themselves.

Maybe I'm just gullible and I know there are thousands of sightings and eye witnesses testimony is usually pish but I found something really disturbing about the couple at the petrol station in Marrakech - the way they told it, the woman is genuinely haunted recalling the dialogue. You could easily see a way for someone to have taken her and gotten into Morroco before any real action was taken.

I’m off work so I’ve started watching the Netflix series. I’ve only watched the first two episodes. Impressions are that some of the stuff the journos come out with is laughable. There’s a missing kid but you shouldn’t rip the aprtment to bits looking for her? Aye, that’ll happen.

Portuguese police are getting painted as lazy useless clowns.

Interesting series.

Watched 4 episodes of it so far.  The Portuguese press and police are not interested in finding her, all they care about, to this day, is proving Gerry and Kate were involved.