Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

Twitter and I assume Facebook (I don't have an account), is full of morons spouting all sorts of random lies and conspiracy pish regarding this, the most common being the accidental overdose.

That sounds plausible, a consultant cardiologist and a GP who's previously studied anaesthesiology just happen to overdose their young child on calpol. 

1 hour ago, MONKMAN said:

That sounds plausible, a consultant cardiologist and a GP who's previously studied anaesthesiology just happen to overdose their young child on calpol. 

"Right, table's booked for five minutes from now - I've given Maddy the calpol."

"Shit, so have I."

"Ah... it'll be okay. Four minutes now."

Not suggesting for a moment that this is what happened, you understand.

3 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I've never really bought into the McCann's being directly responsible for her disappearance but the only thing that slightly perturbs me about Gerry McCann is the way he talks so matter-of-factly about Madeleine vanishing without any hint of emotion. As with everything in life, everyone is different and reacts differently to certain situations but to literally show no flicker of emotion when your firstborn disappears strikes me as slightly bizarre, unless his job training involves being able to detach yourself from emotional situations. Or unless he's a sociopath. 

I've never heard any motive for why the McCann's would want their daughter dead anyway apart from the accidental overdose which seems unlikely if you are a qualified GP. The only possible reason I could think of for Gerry wanting her dead is if he resented her in some way if he knew he wasn't the biological father but apparently that line has been suggested by the Portugese police who say they have concrete evidence there was a sperm donor used which was denied by the McCann's. 

Has WaffenThinMint ever been questioned?

This is a new take on his talents.

8 hours ago, Alert Mongoose said:

That drawer really is a b*****d. 

My unsubstantiated take is that she has woken up and walked out to look for her parents. Having got lost she has walked into the middle of the road and been killed. The driver having had a few drinks has shat it, put her body in the boot and buried here somewhere in the mountains.  My consultancy invoice is in the post. 

How do you explain the lack of toddler fragments on the road?

Alert mongoose got that idea from The Missing and didn’t think it up himself.

Don’t think it was possible for Maddie to have got out the apartment by herself otherwise that hypothesis would have been explored in greater depth.

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

Alert mongoose got that idea from The Missing and didn’t think it up himself.

Don’t think it was possible for Maddie to have got out the apartment by herself otherwise that hypothesis would have been explored in greater depth.

I thought the back or side door was left open? More likely that she wandered out looking for her parents and was snatched, than someone broke into the apartment and carried her off imo.

The accidental overdose wouldnt explain the scent of blood and cadaver the dogs signaled 

More likely an accident in the apartment, maybe a fall, or a smack to her for greeting about going to bed, maddie falls, cracks her nut, shes pan bread, parents shite it, ditch the body pre tapas meal, then make her bed up so looks like shes asleep to any pals checking in, then kate claims shes been taken

Put that in yer pipe sherlock, case fucking closed, gerry gets twenty years for the smack and the burying of the body somewhere, kate gets fifteen for helping him, 

6 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I thought the back or side door was left open? More likely that she wandered out looking for her parents and was snatched, than someone broke into the apartment and carried her off imo.

Who opens the window, in that scenario? 

1 minute ago, throbber said:

Well according to the Portuguese police Kate’s finger prints were on the window pulling it open rather than shut.

I'm not sure why Kate would be outside opening the window and totally forgetting she'd done it if her child had actually been snatched though? 

I'm not sure why Kate would be outside opening the window and totally forgetting she'd done it if her child had actually been snatched though? 

Well hypothetically she could have opened it herself to make it look more like there had been an intruder. Was it not the case that the only evidence on the window was her fingerprints opening it rather than shutting it?

36 minutes ago, Dele said:

I thought the Portuguese police said it couldn't have been opened from the outside? Fucked if I'm watching it again though, their evidence didn't seem that convincing. 

10 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

The Alesha case yesterday showed that people will seize on these unplanned (if you believe him) chances.  I'd never really thought the theory of Maddy McCann getting out and kidnapped and/or someone randomly breaking in and taking her as an unplanned crime had any substance but if the explanation from the Bute beast is true then it has some foundation.

26 minutes ago, throbber said:

Well hypothetically she could have opened it herself to make it look more like there had been an intruder. Was it not the case that the only evidence on the window was her fingerprints opening it rather than shutting it?

Why would she open the window to make it look like there had been an intruder if her child was snatched?

She has to admit she left the kids in the apartment, I'm not really sure confusing the authorities (even more) would help in her search.

Why would she open the window to make it look like there had been an intruder if her child was snatched?

You asked who would have opened the window in the situation that Madeline had left the apartment though and that is a possible answer. Kate could have put 2 and 2 together, realised Madeline had taken a walk out the door by herself and then made it look like an intruder had entered the apartment so it looked less like negligence on their part. Makes sense in theory I suppose...

1 minute ago, throbber said:

You asked who would have opened the window in the situation that Madeline had left the apartment though and that is a possible answer. Kate could have put 2 and 2 together, realised Madeline had taken a walk out the door by herself and then made it look like an intruder had entered the apartment so it looked less like negligence on their part. Makes sense in theory I suppose...

You've cracked it, Columbo. 

You've cracked it, Columbo. 

Your children make a run for it every time you leave them unattended for a split second to try and escape from the awful existence of having you as their father. This must be familiar territory for you.