Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

Yes, half way through and it hasn’t changed my opinion in anyway. There is no evidence whatsoever to link the McCann’s to, or even suggest they were involved in the Murder/Manslaughter of their child.

They’re 100% guilty of neglect, something they’ll have to live with their entire lives.

It’s still all about the time line for me rather than the belief that parents couldn’t possibly do this to their child, and until there is a reasonable hypothesis that involves the parents being responsible then I am still convinced it was an abduction.

The idea that they stowed her body away for some time then removed it at a later date (in the backseat of the rental car) is absurd considering the media frenzy that followed them about for months after, there is no way they could have done it knowing that nobody would be watching. They would also have needed to know of a decent place to hide the body and think it all up on the spot either just before the dinner or just after the alarm had been raised, it simply doesn’t work for me.

On 3/16/2019 at 19:06, Boghead ranter said:

I'm really enjoying it.

And as I said on the Netflix thread, the fact that a couple of the Portuguese journos are absolute wids is a bonus.

Especially Sandra, an absolute WID to the power ten. Any eagle-eyed viewers notice the young police officer outside the McCann's house in Leicestershire? Only on view for a few seconds but another wid. However, Sandra is in another league - no wonder Gerry didn't refuse that interview!

13 minutes ago, RockMusic said:

Especially Sandra, an absolute WID to the power ten. Any eagle-eyed viewers notice the young police officer outside the McCann's house in Leicestershire? Only on view for a few seconds but another wid. However, Sandra is in another league - no wonder Gerry didn't refuse that interview!

And she looks even better now than she does in clips of her reports from the time Maddie  went missing.

11 hours ago, RockMusic said:

At last someone gets to the heart of the matter.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

39 minutes ago, RockMusic said:

Was that the Daily Mail hack who thought a local ex-pat should be arrested because "he seemed a bit weird" and got him splashed all over the newspapers? If so, wid.

1 hour ago, Boghead ranter said:

And she looks even better now than she does in clips of her reports from the time Maddie  went missing.

Yes, definitely an altogether better quality of roving reporter. I mean, Catriona Renton's alright but Sandra is off into the stratosphere of widness or widability or whatever you might call it.

1 minute ago, RockMusic said:

Yes, definitely an altogether better quality of roving reporter. I mean, Catriona Renton's alright but Sandra is off into the stratosphere of widness or widability or whatever you might call it.

Do you have cataracts?

20 minutes ago, RockMusic said:

Catriona Renton's a wid in my book. I can understand those who might be a naw but give me a break - look at the number of posters on here who reckon Judith Ralston's a wid...

^^^ Tidy Scottish Newsreaders thread for this pish

10 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I’m amazed the McCanns were apparently so against this documentary. It’s quite unbiased I would say but it makes me feel (to an extent) sympathy for them, and certainly makes it fairly obvious to me that they had no direct hand in whatever happened.

Negligent, yes 100%, and they will have to live with that guilt forever. But the explanations/conspiracy theories given for them having done it are nothing short of preposterous.

100%

47 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

A bit late here but has anyone checked in the swimming pool? 

That drawer in the kitchen with all manner of stuff in it would be my starting point. Followed by behind the clock on the mantelpiece. 

7 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

That drawer in the kitchen with all manner of stuff in it would be my starting point. Followed by behind the clock on the mantelpiece. 

That drawer really is a b*****d. 

My unsubstantiated take is that she has woken up and walked out to look for her parents. Having got lost she has walked into the middle of the road and been killed. The driver having had a few drinks has shat it, put her body in the boot and buried here somewhere in the mountains.  My consultancy invoice is in the post. 

That drawer really is a b*****d. 
My unsubstantiated take is that she has woken up and walked out to look for her parents. Having got lost she has walked into the middle of the road and been killed. The driver having had a few drinks has shat it, put her body in the boot and buried here somewhere in the mountains.  My consultancy invoice is in the post. 
It's plausible but I'd put Gerry at wheel of said car. Or Alex McLeish

I've never really bought into the McCann's being directly responsible for her disappearance but the only thing that slightly perturbs me about Gerry McCann is the way he talks so matter-of-factly about Madeleine vanishing without any hint of emotion. As with everything in life, everyone is different and reacts differently to certain situations but to literally show no flicker of emotion when your firstborn disappears strikes me as slightly bizarre, unless his job training involves being able to detach yourself from emotional situations. Or unless he's a sociopath. 

I've never heard any motive for why the McCann's would want their daughter dead anyway apart from the accidental overdose which seems unlikely if you are a qualified GP. The only possible reason I could think of for Gerry wanting her dead is if he resented her in some way if he knew he wasn't the biological father but apparently that line has been suggested by the Portugese police who say they have concrete evidence there was a sperm donor used which was denied by the McCann's. 

Has WaffenThinMint ever been questioned?