Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

23 minutes ago, sjc said:

Wasn't there a link reported between Clement Freud and the McCann's through Dundee University, as well as his holiday home being within close proximity of the resort where Mandeleine disappeared from?

All sounds flimsy and a load of innuendo. He would have sued the pants off them if he'd been alive when they printed the story.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3659322/Police-launch-probe-Freud-knew-Maddie-uncover-new-details-ex-MP-s-disturbing-relationship-McCanns.html

Just now, welshbairn said:

All sounds flimsy and a load of innuendo. He would have sued the pants off them if he'd been alive when they printed the story.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3659322/Police-launch-probe-Freud-knew-Maddie-uncover-new-details-ex-MP-s-disturbing-relationship-McCanns.html

Hasn't it been proven, albeit posthumously, that Freud was indeed a massive nonce?

2 minutes ago, sjc said:

Hasn't it been proven, albeit posthumously, that Freud was indeed a massive nonce?

Sir Clement Freud, the former broadcaster and politician, was exposed on Tuesday night as a paedophile who sexually abused girls as young as 10 for decades.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/14/sir-clement-freud-exposed-as-a-paedophile-as-police-urged-to-pro/

Five episodes into this Netflix thing. They really do love to drag the arse out of fairly straightforward documentaries, don't they? Pretty sure you could edit this down to a feature-length film and lose nothing.

Anyway, have any P&Bers ever allowed strangers they met on holiday to have some alone time in their weans' bedroom in order to avoid breaking up drinkie time?  :unsure:

Guest Moomintroll
She makes for a game winning card in Cards Against Humanity.
Unless some other b*****d has the "kids with bum cancer" card, not that I'm bitter or anything.

8 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Five episodes into this Netflix thing. They really do love to drag the arse out of fairly straightforward documentaries, don't they? Pretty sure you could edit this down to a feature-length film and lose nothing.

Anyway, have any P&Bers ever allowed strangers they met on holiday to have some alone time in their weans' bedroom in order to avoid breaking up drinkie time?  :unsure:

I don't mind the pace of this tbh. It's focussing on a different aspect with each episode so I think it works. 

I do agree that a lot of documentaries are thoroughly ripping the arse out of it though. I thought Leaving Neverland was about 90 minutes too long. 

19 hours ago, sjc said:

Cheers Zen.

Truly sickening how these beastly c***s keep getting away with it and only exposed after popping their clogs.

There was a little bit in part 3 or 4 that went into detail about American millionaires flying into some poverty stricken area and abusing kids because they quite simply could.

Wish I could remember more details that were said.

Seems us poor nobodies are to just look away and pretend we aren't aware that of the rich a very large percentage seem to be massive nonces but with the cash and contacts to make sure it doesn't get exposed.

Never will we see the super rich get properly investigated and punished for their crimes.

8 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I said after the 1st 2 already you could edit it down to half of what was shown and lose nothing.

It's very good and quite gripping but it is far too long.

Quite surprised at how much info I'd either forgot about or missed at the time.

The patio door being left open was 1 that left me speechless. Almost like they were trying to stage a robbery

1 hour ago, Gaz FFC said:

There was a little bit in part 3 or 4 that went into detail about American millionaires flying into some poverty stricken area and abusing kids because they quite simply could.

Wish I could remember more details that were said.

Seems us poor nobodies are to just look away and pretend we aren't aware that of the rich a very large percentage seem to be massive nonces but with the cash and contacts to make sure it doesn't get exposed.

Never will we see the super rich get properly investigated and punished for their crimes.

I'm sure that was either Epstein or one of the Podesta brothers, both with close links to the Clintons........proving "it's not what you know, it's who you know"!

Absolute clusterfuck of a case. I was 100% sure the parents parents accidentally killed her. Now feck knows, I don't think they did it or had anything to do with it after seeing that.

Portuguese police thought it was them, the McCanns didn't cooperate with them and the British police stepped in.

The tampered crime scene also throws it.

I don't think we can judge the McCanns by their public appearance because they definitely look like they are hiding something, but what is the actual evidence to show they killed Maddie?

I now think she was taken for a peado ring.

6 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

I don't think we can judge the McCanns by their public appearance because they definitely look like they are hiding something, but what is the actual evidence to show they killed Maddie?

Body language experts on twitter who bring up the brand new argument that they would have been more scrutinised if they weren't both doctors.

The grimmest part of the documentary that I've seen so far wasn't even anything to do with the McCanns. It was the kidnapped 11 year old laddie Rui Pedro, whose mother found his picture in a database of a quarter of a million images of child abuse.

Just reading up on that now. Apparently he was originally taken to a prostitute by an adult "friend". What the f**k is wrong with people?

14 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

The grimmest part of the documentary that I've seen so far wasn't even anything to do with the McCanns. It was the kidnapped 11 year old laddie Rui Pedro, whose mother found his picture in a database of a quarter of a million images of child abuse.

Just reading up on that now. Apparently he was originally taken to a prostitute by an adult "friend". What the f**k is wrong with people?

img_818x455$2018_09_30_00_29_52_783986.j