Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

Just about finished it. What a shit show from the Portuguese police - certainly seems like some sort of organised abduction. 
Gerry is in insipid dick mind you.  

Gerry’s whole attitude is unbelievable.
Just a sneering arrogant shit.

3 hours ago, well fan for life said:

This Scottish business man c**t and his son are a right pair of bell pieces. They’ve just steamed in to this because they want the fucking plaudits.

And if I hear him say “Madeleeeen” once more I’m going to lose my shit.

That private detective from Barcelona sounded like a creepy scammer too.

14 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Empathy.

What a strange question.

Is it a strange question? It's over a decade since it happened and there's now a documentary. Tabloids seems to run shite about it most days.

Where is all that for all the incidents of missing children? Why aren't folk seemingly interested in those cases, or as interested to the same extent?

7 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Is it a strange question? It's over a decade since it happened and there's now a documentary. Tabloids seems to run shite about it most days.

Where is all that for all the incidents of missing children? Why aren't folk seemingly interested in those cases, or as interested to the same extent?

Ben Needham still manages to make the papers 30 years on. The McCann case and the Ben Needham case will always attract interest because they are both genuine mysteries and play on people's fears that there are strangers out there waiting for an opportunity to abduct their children. I would wager that there are barely any other similar cases involving children who went missing under the age of 13 and who remain missing. 

I'd imagine there would still be regular news about the disappearance of Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman if the case hadn't been solved - that disappearance was crazily high profile at the time too. 

portuguese police didn't come across well, neither did gerry mccann but that could be understandable.

interesting with the two sniffer dogs in the mccanns room and their rental car, thats a bit disturbing and find that hard to ignore.

Wasn't there a link reported between Clement Freud and the McCann's through Dundee University, as well as his holiday home being within close proximity of the resort where Mandeleine disappeared from?

5 minutes ago, sjc said:

Wasn't there a link reported between Clement Freud and the McCann's through Dundee University, as well as his holiday home being within close proximity of the resort where Mandeleine disappeared from?

i think i read that too.

1 minute ago, DanMc99 said:

i think i read that too.

Might have been on a documentary. Can't remember.

Given the whole Dolphin Square/Elm Park Guest House allegations and rumoured cover ups, I wouldn't be surprised tbh.

1 minute ago, sjc said:

Might have been on a documentary. Can't remember.

Given the whole Dolphin Square/Elm Park Guest House allegations and rumoured cover ups, I wouldn't be surprised tbh.

it's very very dodgy, so much inconsistency in the stories from every involved, hard to even know what to think.

6 minutes ago, DanMc99 said:

it's very very dodgy, so much inconsistency in the stories from every involved, hard to even know what to think.

Come to think of it, wasn't Freud supposedly in cahoots with Jeffrey Epstein and/or the Podesta brothers?

Edited by sjc