Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

2 hours ago, nsr said:

That money could have kept Rangers alive a little longer.

There are similarities in the two cases - the Rangers fans left them on their own for the last ten minutes of every match and went to the pub.

So, is 'The OP' Gerry or Kate? How can anyone defend these fuckers. I truly believe they had a hand in the disappearance/murder/accidental death of Madeline. The only reason they weren't caught is due to the incompetence of the Portuguese Police. I don't buy the kidnapping by a stranger theory. How did they get in , why did they pick the oldest of the kids/the one most likely to make noise/struggle etc. Who leaves a toddler alone in a room whilst they go drinking? Who leaves a toddler in the company of two babies to go drinking?

Went on holiday with my 8 month old daughter a number of years ago. She would sleep for a couple of hours in the afternoon. After careful consideration we would put her in the apartment(the door of which we could see from the pool) and we had a baby monitor on. Towards the end of the holiday after the usual couple of hours and no sound from the monitor I went to the room and my daughter was awake and crying. Turns out the battery in the monitor had failed. I felt really guilty thinking the wee  one had woken up crying with no one around. We didn't do this again.

I truly believe that the money spent by the UK Police was done so as they probably believed they could implicate these two b*****ds and bring them to justice.

As an aside I know Gerry McCann's sister and she is a truly horrible individual and would appear that her brother is ten times that.

Edited by Joe Terrapin

59 minutes ago, Joe Terrapin said:

How can anyone defend these fuckers.

Ken, leaving the kids for 30 minutes at a time was/is inexcusable - they're fucking paying for it now though

we would put her in the apartment(the door of which we could see from the pool) and we had a baby monitor on.

That's no really a stretch from what they were doing to be fair!

Towards the end of the holiday after the usual couple of hours and no sound from the monitor I went to the room and my daughter was awake and crying.

Christ on a fucking bike - 2 fuckin' hours !! C'nt!

Edited by Ned Nederlander

Yet not a fucking peep from the c**t about the £11.75m that's been 'SPAFFED' on the McCanns.

Child sex abuse victims have criticised Boris Johnson for claiming police funding was being "spaffed up the wall" investigating historical allegations.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47560192

On 3/12/2019 at 13:06, The Moonster said:

It does seem a ridiculous amount of money for 1 missing child, but without context of what is spent on others it's hard to say just how ridiculous it is.

Hiring out a golf course for the day for the Annual Met Maddie Invitational can't be cheap.

Was speaking to someone about this today who listened to the podcast on Spotify.

Apparently the group on holiday were all doctors or medical people and regularly left their kids together to sleep while they went out. It’s possible that she was given something to relax but took ill and died. The Portuguese chief officer was sacked for trying to bring evidence to light including a car getting identified by sniffer dogs. The parents were controlling what the police could investigate according to him.

Apologies if this is all well known but it makes sense to me. If this is true then they should get locked up for life. 

Edited by D.A.F.C

8 hours ago, Joe Terrapin said:

So, is 'The OP' Gerry or Kate? How can anyone defend these fuckers. I truly believe they had a hand in the disappearance/murder/accidental death of Madeline. The only reason they weren't caught is due to the incompetence of the Portuguese Police. I don't buy the kidnapping by a stranger theory. How did they get in , why did they pick the oldest of the kids/the one most likely to make noise/struggle etc. Who leaves a toddler alone in a room whilst they go drinking? Who leaves a toddler in the company of two babies to go drinking?

Went on holiday with my 8 month old daughter a number of years ago. She would sleep for a couple of hours in the afternoon. After careful consideration we would put her in the apartment(the door of which we could see from the pool) and we had a baby monitor on. Towards the end of the holiday after the usual couple of hours and no sound from the monitor I went to the room and my daughter was awake and crying. Turns out the battery in the monitor had failed. I felt really guilty thinking the wee  one had woken up crying with no one around. We didn't do this again.

I truly believe that the money spent by the UK Police was done so as they probably believed they could implicate these two b*****ds and bring them to justice.

As an aside I know Gerry McCann's sister and she is a truly horrible individual and would appear that her brother is ten times that.

The hypocrisy in this post is staggering.  

21 hours ago, Joe Terrapin said:

To cut a long story short, you got lucky and the McCanns didn't - is that what I'm reading? 

21 hours ago, Joe Terrapin said:

So, is 'The OP' Gerry or Kate? How can anyone defend these fuckers. 

I defended no-one. But it's only asinine c***s who claim that most people would have their kids taken away because of what happened. You clearly have no idea of how the courts operate.