Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

7 hours ago, Romeo said:

Exactly, what do they have to hide? Surely this could only help.

Their main issue will be that this won't be the narrative they want to push.

My thoughts exactly. As has been said before, it appears a fair proportion of the money raised by the public to help the search has instead been used in litigation against those who don't follow the party line - it's unlikely they'll welcome any documentary that raises "awkward" issues...

Did they not find her blood in the back of the rental car? How was that explained; cross contamination by incompetent Johnny Foreigner types?

It was the scent of a corpse that was discovered in the back of the car.

2 hours ago, throbber said:

Pacino deserved his Oscar for the first film and Chris O'Donnell played his part well but that sequel should never have been made imo.

So a dog smelt a bitch nearby and started barking? Or a previous car hirer had put some past sell by meat in the boot? Never got the timeline on how the parents could have killed her.

Alleged overdose of the sleeping tablets they allegedly used to knock the kids out while they allegedly went out on the piss. No, hang on, that last bit is true.

Shit hit the fan when the mother allegedly went back to check on them and allegedly found Madeleine dead. Allegedly.

Note to the lawyers - I don't believe a word of any of this and am sure their story is 100% accurate.

54 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Alleged overdose of the sleeping tablets they allegedly used to knock the kids out while they allegedly went out on the piss. No, hang on, that last bit is true.

Shit hit the fan when the mother allegedly went back to check on them and allegedly found Madeleine dead. Allegedly.

Note to the lawyers - I don't believe a word of any of this and am sure their story is 100% accurate.

The thing about this theory is that you don't generally have a problem getting your kids to sleep at night on holiday as they've tired themselves out through the day with all their playing so there would be no need for sleeping pills. 

Think the suspicion comes from the Portuguese police asking Kate McCann why the two younger twins slept through the resulting hoohah after Madeleine went missing, and her refusing to answer them.

It’s still just people trying to connect the dots to hold Kate and Gerry responsible though. The assumption that because they are doctors must mean that they were laced with a travel pharmaceutical kit should their obnoxious kids do anything to ruin their holiday is laughable:. Madeline was seen the day she disappeared so if the parents did kill her they either a) Killed her before the meal and got their shit together and acted completely calmly throughout their tapas meal and let a third party go into their apartment and view her corpse in the bed assuming that they wouldn’t get close enough to notice she wasn’t breathing before disposing of her body somewhere nearby that hasn’t been discovered for 12 years. b) noticed she was dead on returning to their suite from the tapas meal and disposed of the corpse/raise the alarm within minutes of discovering her dead body and get away with it for 12 years or c) everyone at the tapas meal is in on the conspiracy and something more sinister happened that they are covering up for.

I do love a good conspiracy but this one just doesn’t do it for me. The timeline of events doesn’t work.

2 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

I don't think the McCanns killed her, but if they had loaded the kids up on Calpol it would make abducting her easier.

Calpol is the answer. Dosed her up, she dosed off and slipped away. Those checking never noticed, she just died in between visits. McCanns notice eventually and come up with this cock and bull story to cover their bad doctor/parent shite.

3 hours ago, throbber said:

It’s still just people trying to connect the dots to hold Kate and Gerry responsible though. The assumption that because they are doctors must mean that they were laced with a travel pharmaceutical kit should their obnoxious kids do anything to ruin their holiday is laughable:. Madeline was seen the day she disappeared so if the parents did kill her they either a) Killed her before the meal and got their shit together and acted completely calmly throughout their tapas meal and let a third party go into their apartment and view her corpse in the bed assuming that they wouldn’t get close enough to notice she wasn’t breathing before disposing of her body somewhere nearby that hasn’t been discovered for 12 years. b) noticed she was dead on returning to their suite from the tapas meal and disposed of the corpse/raise the alarm within minutes of discovering her dead body and get away with it for 12 years or c) everyone at the tapas meal is in on the conspiracy and something more sinister happened that they are covering up for.

I do love a good conspiracy but this one just doesn’t do it for me. The timeline of events doesn’t work.

I don't think any of your 3 assumptions are correct but I seen 1 of those videos that showed what Kate said the days after the event and how she gradually changed her story over time.

If she was In court the prosecution would tear her apart for changing her mind and inconsistency.

Why they haven't been pushed further on the constant changing of their story is a lot like the Tory party the now just making up shit as they go.

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Calpol is the answer. Dosed her up, she dosed off and slipped away. Those checking never noticed, she just died in between visits. McCanns notice eventually and come up with this cock and bull story to cover their bad doctor/parent shite.

Why would they have to cover up her death if she died due to getting children's medicine?