'mon The Denmark

Iain

Vogts tactics arent at question

What? Of course they are! His tactical approach is baffling at times, and seems utterly directionless. He seems to have no idea who the key players in the opposing teams are that we need to work to stymie, our set pieces and throw ins seem utterly unpractised, our defence never knows whether it's coming or going, and our attacking outlets are at best random. His tactics are very much at question.

What? Of course they are! His tactical approach is baffling at times, and seems utterly directionless. He seems to have no idea who the key players in the opposing teams are that we need to work to stymie, our set pieces and throw ins seem utterly unpractised, our defence never knows whether it's coming or going, and our attacking outlets are at best random. His tactics are very much at question.

He put Dailly on Ballack with great success at Hampden. And I think he stifled the Dutch midfield well at home too. Not that I'm his biggest fan, but he has had some tactical success.

As an Ayr fan I was supporting Scotland tonight no matter who is playing for or managing them, I NEVER want them to get beat.

Ok I have a disliking for anything Killie as much as the next Ayr supporter but remember Holt and Canero have moved on from the beggars.

Iain, does that mean if Ayr sign a player who leaves Killie to join us, you'll want us to get beat because remember, Holt is not on a Killie player anymore.

Guest Bhoys67
Scotland has the players, just not the manager to get the best out of them. Against Wales, nearly all of our players play at a higher level than theirs and we got humped 4-0, so that's not the reason!

I will not be supporting 'Scotland' for the simple reason that Vogts' team is not Scotland to me. It's mainly a bunch of English twits with Scottish great grannies, managed by a frankenfurter that couldn't care less. I can't feel any pride in such a travesty of my nation.

Fair enough if you feel you ought to support your country no matter what, but I think that is approaching blind idiocy at this stage. Vogts has shown time and time again that we are going nowhere under his leadership, and the sooner he's punted the better. If we keep on supporting him things will continue to get worse. For the greater good, we must abandon his team.

Just like Aiden McGeady did :lol:

Guest RRFC1
I must shamefacedly admit I'll also be cheering on Denmark. :(:( The worse Scotland do, the quicker Vogts will be fired. We are going nowhere under him, and getting rid of him quickly is the only way forward.

what and you expect scotland to move forward with someone else at the helm? Still has to pick from the same shite every time. We're never going to progress as a footballing nation as long as our players play in the SPL, a league which doesn't challenge anyones footballing ability and offers no competition. I'd rather we picked players who play competitive football from down south than some haddie who plays for a team up here where football is so poor.

Players are only challenged about 4 times a season when they play against the old firm, and even then they normally lay down and take a hiding.

Give me Quashie and Holt anyday over Barry Ferguson or Gavin Rae :rolleyes:

As an Ayr fan I was supporting Scotland tonight no matter who is playing for or managing them, I NEVER want them to get beat.

Ok I have a disliking for anything Killie as much as the next Ayr supporter but remember Holt and Canero have moved on from the beggars.

Iain, does that mean if Ayr sign a player who leaves Killie to join us, you'll want us to get beat because remember, Holt is not on a Killie player anymore.

You aren't properly understanding what I'm saying - my problem isn't with ex-Killie players, it's with Gary Holt.

Thankfully the wee c*nt got carried off early on and I was able to put my Scotland shirt back on for most of the game. :)

Archived